剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我在给它充电
I'm plugging it in.
你肯定从昨天晚上就饿坏了 快来
You must be starving from last night. Come on.
好吃吗
Is it good?
你记不记得
Do you remember --
你记不记得你八岁的时候
Do you remember when you were eight
跳进赖特夫人的后院捡球
and you jumped into Mrs. Wright's back yard to get the ball,
然后那条狗咬了你
and the dog bit you?
邦珀
Bumper.
这是他的名字吗
That was his name?
-邦珀 -你说得对 就是这个名字
- Bumper. - You're right. It was.
你记得爸爸妈妈
You remember what Mom and Dad said,
甚至赖特夫人的男朋友说要怎样处理那条狗吗
and even Mrs. Wright's boyfriend said should happen to the dog?
"邦珀应该被杀掉"
"Bumper should be put down."
没错 他是这么说的
That's right. He did.
但是你没有同意 没有
But not you. No.
即使你的小腿被缝了六针
Not you with your six stitches in your calf.
-你说了什么 -他只是在做好自己的工作
- What did you say? - He was only doing his job.
你救了那条狗
And you saved that dog's life.
他还是一直不喜欢我
He still never liked me.
他从来不喜欢任何人
He never liked anyone.
他不是一条讨人喜欢的狗
He wasn't a likable dog.
但是你不在乎
That didn't matter to you.
你在乎的是他还活着
What mattered to you is he lived.
你永远不会伤害动物 艾尔
You would never harm an animal, Al.
-我知道这一点 -我不会的 雷吉
- I know that. - I would not, Reggie.
我知道
I know.
你说过
So, you said, um...
你说过你脑子里有什么东西
you said something about something inside you,
有东西让你的脑袋一团浆糊
something in -- in your brain that leaves a slime trail?
我觉得我脑子里有一扇门
I think -- I think there's some kind of door in me.
一扇门
A door?
就像是
It's something, uh --
有人从那扇门进来
someone comes through that door.
他们把真正的我赶走
And they make the real me go
赶得远远的
far away,
但是我能梦见他
but I dream him.
每当我睡觉的时候就看到他在那里
I find him there when I'm sleeping.
我能看到他 雷吉
I see him, Reggie.
谁 你看到谁
Who? You see who?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道 我能从你的眼睛里看出来
You do. I can see it in your eyes.
-你看到了谁 -求求你别逼我说出来
- Who do you see? - Please don't make me say it.
艾尔 没关系 你很安全
Al, it's okay. It's safe.
告诉我 是谁
Talk to me. Who is it?
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield.
你
You --
你认为布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德在你脑子里
You think Brady Hartsfield is inside you?
不不不
No, no, no.
但是他之前在我脑子里
But he's been inside of me.
而且他还会回来
And he'll come back again.
艾尔 我想你的工作
Al, I think, uh, you -- you know, your job is -- is --
压力很大
is really stressful.
也许
Maybe...
也许我们应该休息一段时间
maybe we should take some time off, huh?
我们出城
Let's get out of town.
去小屋那里 去小屋怎么样
Let's go to the cabin. What about the cabin?
-真的吗 -当然
- Sure. - Absolutely.
-今天就去 -过几天再去
- Today. - Well, in the next few days.
不不不 我们一定今天就去
No, no, no, no. We got to go today.
没关系 我理解你
It's okay. I got you.
-你没事的 -我们呆在这里就不会没事
- You're okay. - Not if we stay here.
雷吉 我会死的 雷吉
Reggie. I'll die, Reggie.
不 雷吉 我们必须得走
No, Reggie, we have to go.
好的 好的 我们收拾行李
Okay, okay, okay. We'll pack.
-快点 -好的
- Come on. - All right.
拿上你的包
Get your bag.
你为什么不能等到这整件事结束
Why can't you wait until this whole thing blows over?
因为他们想让我现在就一起飞去北♥京♥
Because they want me on a flight with them to Beijing now.
你打算在那里呆多久
And how long are you planning on staying?
一直呆到能够确保你健康药业
However long it takes to make sure that the union between
和维塔尔塔之间的联盟
Jiànkang Ni and Vitalta is secure.
我要是没回家吃午饭怎么办
What would've happened if I didn't come home for lunch?
拜托 菲利克斯
Come on, Felix.
我当然会给你打电♥话♥
Of course I was gonna call you.
我就去三天
I'm gonna be gone for three days.
最多四天
Four days, tops.
你走得不是时候
Th-th-this isn't a good time for me.
我现在需要你在这里
I need you here right now.
亲爱的 你刚刚是结巴了吗
Honey, did you just stutter?
你好多年没有结巴了
You haven't stuttered in years.
-他们可以等 -他们等不了
- They can wait. - They can't wait.
我光想想就能知道
You know, I can just imagine the scenario.
能把护照还给我吗
Can I have that back please?
事情暴露的时候 你人在北♥京♥
You're in Beijing when the lid blows off this thing.
他们会找一个替罪羊
They go looking for a fall guy.
那他们会找谁呢
I wonder who they're gonna come to.
这件事是不会暴露的
The lid is not going to blow off of this.
-不会吗 -不会
- No? - No.
那就别走
Then stay.
菲利克斯 是公♥司♥让我去的
Felix, my company's demanding I go.
-公♥司♥让你去的 -没错
- They're demanding it? - Mm-hmm.
我去跟他们讲
Let me talk to them.
你别去
You're to gonna talk to them.
伯林格还是你的顶头上司 对吧
Berringer's still your immediate superior, right?
他一定能同意 我去跟他讲
He must've signed off on this. I can speak to him.
我能让他宽限你几天再走
I can convince him to give you a few more days.
菲利克斯 把护照给我
Felix, give me my passport.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
我说的就是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
科拉 我再问你最后一次
Cora, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
是维塔尔塔让你去中国的吗
Did Vitalta demand that you go to China?
给你最后5秒钟
You've got five seconds.
5...
4...
3...
-2 -不是
- 2... - No.
不是 行了吧
Okay, no.
这样在一起我已经受够了
So much for being in this together.
给
There you go.
好了 小伙子
All right, kiddo.
再拿上鱼竿 我们就出发
Just the rods and we're good to go.
好
Okay.
给
There.
-好了吗 -就差出发了
- Is that it? - That's us.
-一切准备就绪 -我马上就来
- We're ready to go. - I'll be right back.
-你去哪 -进屋里一下
- Where are you going? - In the house a second.
艾尔 你去哪 我们要赶紧走了 艾尔
Al, where are you going? We got to get out of here, Al.
快点 艾尔
Come on. Al!
艾尔
Al!
艾尔 快点 必须要走了
Al, come on, we got to go.
艾尔 艾尔
Al? Al!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我等了你十分钟了
I've been waiting for you for 10 minutes out there.
我在准备
I was just getting ready.
准备
Getting things ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
你的发型
Your haircut.
看看你 头发乱糟糟的
Look at you -- you're all shag.
你得是有三周没理发了
You haven't cut your hair in, what, three weeks?
头发分叉很严重啊
You're all split ends, man.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你才是想赶紧走的那个人吧
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表