剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Man, I know Carmen from so long ago.
那姑娘超爱我
That girl loves me.
你一把抢走了麦克风
You stole the karaoke mic
还跟着唱了起来
and started singing over the music.
没错
That's right.
-姑娘们 -没错
- Hey, ladies. - That's right.
你们一会是要百合爱爱吗
You guys going for a little, uh, scissor action?
拜托 让我看看呗
Oh, come on. Let me watch.
别过来 臭流氓
Leave us alone, guy.
至少我们看得出谁是男性角色
Well, at least we know who the dude is.
给我滚远点
Back the fuck off!
我们走吧
Hey, come on.
-走吧 -臭婊♥子♥
- Come on. - Hey, cunt!
我就想知道你们谁戴假阳♥具♥
I just want to know who wears the strap-on.
-这都不让问吗 -走吧
- Is that too much to ask? - Come on.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Ohh, my -- Fuck! Ohh!
我们走吧 走吧
Hey, let's go. Let's go.
离开这吧 快点
Let's get out of here! Come on!
-操 -走啦 快点 快点
- Fuck! - Hey, let's go. Come on. Come on.
好吧 我不管了 我走了
All right, fuck it. I'm out.
住手
Stop what you're doing!
我说了住手
I said stop what you're doing!
举起手来
Put your fucking hands up!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
早上好 艾尔
Morning, Al.
我们就先来个历史之旅吧
So, I thought we'll start with a little history tour.
都是我的"丰功伟绩"
My greatest hits, if you will.
总有一天
One day...
总有一天 等这一切都结束
One day, when this is all over,
我就能游览这座城市
I'll be able to take a tour of this city,
这里 艾尔 左转
and this, Al -- take a left --
这里就是我们的第一站
this will be stop number-one.
就一块石头和一个纪念匾
A rock and a plaque, huh?
就这些吗
Is that all?
他们死了
They died...
是因为我还活着
because I lived.
没有多少人能说
Not many people can say they had
自己会对世界造成如此影响
that kind of impact on the world.
当然 拿上泰迪熊
Sure, take a teddy.
艾尔
Oh, Al.
我真是越来越爱你了
I'm starting to love you more and more.
麦克唐纳夫人
Ms. McDonald?
我向警♥察♥投诉你了
I complained to the police about you.
是啊 每个人都在投诉我
Yeah. Everyone complains about me.
我想看看你女儿的手♥机♥
I'd like to see your daughter's phone, please.
为什么
Why?
因为我和你有相同的怀疑
Because I share your suspicion.
我想看看她的短♥信♥里有没有什么内容
I wanted to see if there's anything in her texts
能够解释发生的事情
that could explain what happened.
听我说
Listen to me.
警方不在乎
The police don't care.
他们已经定性成自杀事件并且停止调查了
They've already ruled it suicide and have moved on.
如果需要揭露真♥相♥的话
If there's a truth to be uncovered here,
只能由我来做
the job falls to me.
你为什么在乎
Why do you care?
我可以告诉你 但我不确定
Well, I could tell you, but I'm not sure
你听到后会不会发笑
you'd be tickled by the explanation.
你知道我在乎就行
Just suffice to say... I do.
请问我可以看一下她的手♥机♥吗
Can I please have a look at her phone?
我不知道密♥码♥
I don't know the password.
我来处理
Let me deal with that.
手♥机♥在屋里 在这等着
It's inside. Wait here.
林克莱特
Linklatter.
有人很爱你啊
Somebody loves you.
在那签字
Right there.
祝你过得愉快
Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
我当时
I was...
在走路 然后这个该死的家伙
...walking, and this fucking guy,
直接走到我跟前
he totally came up to me --
-你不用解释 -这个混♥蛋♥
- You don't need to explain. - This prick --
-我要解释 -我很抱歉你发生这样的事
- I do. - I'm sorry this happened to you.
真心的
I really am.
这真是糟透了
It's -- it's so fucking terrible.
我不能继续下去了
I just can't anymore.
等等 斯蒂芬 别在这个时候离开好吗
Wait, Steph, can you not do this right now?
那要等什么时候
Then when?
等到你下次出去酗酒打架吗
The next time you go on a bender and get in a fight?
卢 这不是自卫
Lou, this wasn't self-defense.
-这是 -你差点杀了他
- Yes, it was. - You could have killed him!
卢 他都进医院了
Lou, you put him in the hospital.
他没起诉简直是个奇迹
It is a fucking miracle he's not pressing charges.
你打车回家吧 我们结束了
Take a taxi home. We're done.
在美国 只有9%的建筑工人
You know, only 9% of construction workers
是女性
in the United States are women.
你说什么
What was that?
我在想你可能需要人搭把手
I just thought that maybe you might want some help.
拿着
There you go.
其实 我又想了想
Actually, now that I think about it,
我的手眼协调能力不强
I don't have the best hand-eye coordination,
而且建筑工地充满了安全隐患
and, um, active construction sites are full of hidden dangers.
还有碎片
S-Splinters.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你一定要实话实说
And I want you to be perfectly honest.
你到底有多古怪
How weird are you?
非常古怪
Very.
你是没见识到
If you only knew.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
你并不想听 对吧
You don't really want to hear, do you?
是的 一点都不想
No, not for a second.
你不如直接说找我有什么事
Why don't you just tell me what's up?
比尔
Bill.
比尔 他又做什么了
Bill? What did he do now?
这次是跟他没做的事有关
Well... I mean, it's more what he didn't do.
他一直瞒着我什么 把我当成小孩子
He keeps hiding things from me all the time, like I'm a child.
好吧
Okay...
他以前从来不这样
I mean, he never used to do that.
我之所以从一开始就想和他
It's the whole reason why I wanted to start a business
一起创业
with him in the first place
就是因为他从不高人一等 也不惯着我
'cause he never, you know, patronized me or coddled me
对我说谎 或者把我当成小孩子
or lied to me or treated me like I was... like I was less than,
就像我妈妈以前对我那样
you know, like my mother used to.
我为了他离开了原来的生活
I mean, I... left my life for him.
我很高兴我这么做了 但是现在我担心
And I'm glad that I did, but now I worry
他要为了一些根本不存在的事情
that he's gonna risk everything we've worked so hard for,
赌上我们努力奋斗的一切
and all for something that doesn't even exist.
我要是知道你在说什么
Well, I might agree if I had any idea
可能就会赞同你
what you were talking about.
比尔觉得他对这件案子有所发现
Bill thinks he's onto something with this case,
其实这都算不上案件
if you can even call it a case.
说实话 我认为这只是给了他一个
And honestly, I think it just gives him an excuse
继续痴迷于布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的借口
to keep following his obsession with Brady Hartsfield.
我觉得他看到了不存在的东西
I think he's seeing things that just aren't there.
工作是我的生活 而比尔就是我的工作
I mean, work is my life and Bill is my work
没有他我就没法生活
and I can't do it without him,
而他赌上了一切
and he's risking it all.
如果他痴迷其中无法自拔
And if I lose him to this obsession,
那我们所建立的一切就都会崩溃
then everything that we've built comes crashing down,
可我不能失去他
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表