剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我不会被发现的
I won't get made.
多少钱
How much?
20块
$20.
要跟上吗
Go?
好的
Okay.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生
May I help you, sir?
这些都是圣安妮纪念章吗
Are these all St. Anne medallions?
你很了解嘛
You know your saints.
她很受欢迎
She's pretty popular.
在女人中间更受欢迎一些
Among women more than men.
为什么
Why's that?
因为男人不能怀孕
Because men can't get pregnant.
喂
Hello?
你现在在哪
Where are you now?
她去了一家中医馆 按♥摩♥店 针灸店
She stopped at an herbalist chiropractor acupuncturist.
哪一家
Which one?
三个都是
It's all three,
至少陈医生的招牌上是这样写的
at least according to Dr. Chen's sign.
等等 她出来了
Wait. She's coming out.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她在看我
She's looking at me.
然后看向另一边
And then another way.
现在又回头看着我
Now back at me again.
操 她发现你了
Oh, fuck. She made you.
等等 她发现我了 怎么发现的
Wait, s-she did? Wait, how?
你可能开车的时候跟得太近或者别的
You probably hung too close in traffic or something.
听着 让她走 没关系
Listen, just let her get going, all right,
你去店里看看能从医生那里问出点什么
and you go in and find out what you can about the doctor.
我回办公室找你
I'll meet you back at the office.
我说痛苦是旧的 你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I mean when I say the pain is old?
哪种痛苦
Which pain?
是刺入小肠的第一刀
Like... the first thrust when the knife found my small intestines
划伤肾脏的第二刀
or the second one that nicked my kidneys
还是刺穿脾脏的第三刀
or the third one that pierced my spleen?
你整个生活中感受到的痛苦
The pain you've been feeling your whole life.
好吧
Okay.
从1到10分级
On a scale of 1 to 10,
被布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德刺伤是60万级
being stabbed by Brady Hartsfield is like a 600,000,
我哭闹的童年问题大概是3级
and my boo-hoo childhood complaints come in at about a 3.
没有人能消除布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的所作所为
No one is dismissing the horror
给你带来的恐惧
of what Brady Hartsfield did to you.
没有人 尤其是我
No one, least of all me.
自从你开始到这里见我以来
You have made so much progress
已经有了很大进步
since you started coming in here to see me.
进步 我就是个灾难
Progress? I'm a fucking disaster zone.
你回忆童年时 甚至还没开始分♥析♥
You have traumas going back to your childhood
童年的经历 就会感到创伤
that you haven't even begun to unpack.
如果你面对布雷迪
If you confront Brady
去解决在他之前受到的创伤
to address traumas that predate him,
你可能会严重受挫
you could suffer a significant setback,
甚至会崩溃
potentially even... some sort of breakdown.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
如果你没有完全理解他的行为动因
If you confront Brady Hartsfield
就去见布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
without a full understanding of the dynamics in play,
他就会完成对你和埃德蒙德·米尔斯做的事
he could finish the job he started on you and Edmund Mills.
你认为你能帮我吗
You think you can help me?
如果你同意的话
If you let me.
我不同意
I won't.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我不值得
I'm not worth it.
你值得
Yes, you are.
先让我从布雷迪那儿夺回我的生活
Not until I take my life back... from Brady.
在那之前 我什么都不是
Until then, I'm nothing.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
我只是需要一点电脑技术方面的帮助
Well, I just needed a little IT help.
你们的会计系统有点漏洞
Yeah, you guys have some bugs in your accounting system,
我想我能帮上忙
so I figured I'd help.
你父亲要是认为我雇了你
Well, your father will have my balls in a nutcracker
会捏碎我的蛋蛋
if he thinks I'm employing you.
所以加快点速度
So make it quick.
又一幕不雅画面 多谢
Another vulgar visual. Thank you.
我就要完成了 所以
I'm finishing up now, so...
对那个医生有什么发现吗
Anything on the doctor?
有 他专攻癫痫的顺势疗法
Yes. Uh, he specializes in homeopathic
和非西医疗法
and non-Western treatment for epilepsy.
癫痫 塞迪就患有癫痫症
Epilepsy. Sadie's an epileptic.
他就是治这个的 她也去了那里
Well, that's what he treats, and that's where she goes.
他专治那些想要摆脱
I mean, he treats people who want to get off
治疗癫痫的常规药物的人
their conventional medication for antiseizures.
还有
Oh, and get this.
停用药物之后
One of the risks of going off your meds
可能会陷入精神紊乱或者失常的状态
is a chaotic state, or possibly a psychotic state,
这一点也能很好地解释她为什么会拿手术刀
which would explain why she picked up the scalpel.
很好
Okay, good.
做得不错 霍利
Excellent, Holly.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是这还不算完
But the day isn't over yet.
塞迪回到了她男友家里
Sadie's back at her boyfriend's house.
所以 这次 你要跟着我
So...this time, you need to tail me.
-走吧 -等等
- Let's go. - Oh, wait.
我先去趟洗手间 马上回来
Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.
我回家之后把剩下的发邮件给你
Hey, I'll e-mail you the rest from home.
好
Okay.
哈佛怎么你了
So, what's wrong with Harvard?
其实 我也不清楚
Just... I don't know.
跟我想的不一样 懂吗
Not what I expected, you know?
懂
Yeah, sure.
你从来没离开家生活过
You've never lived away from home, different city.
大多数人所来自的地方
It's a whole different world
是个完全不同的世界
where most of these people come from.
就像是 他们说着另一种语言
Like, they speak a different language.
打着暗号♥
Some secret code.
没错
Yeah.
我记起我像你这么大的时候
I remember when I was about your age,
在和糖丘的一个姑娘约会
I dated this girl from Sugar Heights, right?
她是个很棒的姑娘 非常风趣
Ah, she was a brilliant girl. She was really very fun.
我们有一段时间玩得很开心 但是
We had a fine time of it, but...
每次我去她那边的时候
every time I went over to her place,
我总是害怕自己毁了什么
I was afraid I'd break something.
就比如 她带我去吃晚餐
Like... she'd take me out to dinner
去俱乐部之类的地方时
to the "Club" or something.
我总像是用错了什么餐具
It was like I always seemed to use the wrong utensil or
或者打翻了杯子之类的
knock over a glass of water or something.
我不是活在那个世界的 你懂吗
I didn't live in that world, you know?
我不属于那儿
I didn't belong.
但是 她已经尽力给我归属感了
But, like, she never made me feel that I didn't belong.
只是我自己感受不到
I made me feel that way.
最后
In the end...
我们还是分手了
we broke up.
之后你就会感到孤单
And it gets -- gets lonely.
孤单会慢慢消散的
It'll get less so.
真的会
It will.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
怎么了
Yeah. Hi.
不要把车停到
You don't park in front of the house
你要监视的人的住所前面
of the person you're surveilling.
你在哪 我没
W-Where are you? I don't...
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表