剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Maybe you could teach me something.
比利
Billy...
买♥♥单吗
Just settle up?
嗯
Yeah.
做好准备 他躺着可不怎么美观
Brace yourself -- He's not a pretty sight.
你有没有见过他残害的人
Have you ever seen any of his victims?
没 那时我还没来在这上班
No, I didn't work here then.
每一个我都见过 包括那个婴儿
I have, every single one -- including the infant.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我就和你说他会在这吧
Told you he'd be lurking.
看好了 乔恩
Watch this. Jon!
你是乔恩吧
It's Jon, right?
你是托尼吧
And you're Tony?
没错 来点薯条吗
That's right. Want a fry?
不用了
No, I'm good.
我来看看我的大明星
Uh, coming to check on my rock star.
要和我们一起去吗
Want to come with us?
你们给这家伙的治疗有起色了嘛
So, you guys are making a lot of progress with this guy, huh?
哈茨菲尔德吗
Hartsfield?
先别太兴奋
I wouldn't get too excited.
不是吗
No?
必须得有更多数据才能减轻我的怀疑
There'd have to be a lot more data to trump my skepticism.
乔恩 如果你把病人转移了
And how are we supposed to gather that data
我们要怎么收集你那些数据呢
if you transfer the patient, Jon?
就算巴比诺医生最乐观的预测全都成真了
Even if Dr. Babineau's most optimistic projections proved true,
哈茨菲尔德可能也要过好几年才能受审
it could be years before Hartsfield's fit for trial.
而且这还是个极大的假设
And that's a galactic "If."
幸好我超级有耐心
Well, luckily, I'm the soul of patience.
我们没那么多钱 也没时间
We don't have the money or the time.
-这点我已经说得很清楚 -我知道
- I've made that clear. - Hey, man, I hear you.
我的地检凶案小组
My unit in the D.A.'s -- you know, Homicide --
在所有小组中的预算是最高的
we have the biggest budget of the all the units
但还是远远不够
and it's still never enough.
至于时间 有才怪呢
And as for time, shit.
其实最近你们其中一名医生的事
Actually, we had to kick the can down the road
我们都不得不暂且搁置
on one of you guys recently.
他叫什么来着 兰斯什么的
Um, shit, what's his name? Lance something-something?
拉索 兰斯·拉索医生
Russo. Dr. Lance Russo.
就是他
That's the dude.
治疗失当是肯定的
Now, the malpractice part is clear,
但他的行为是否导致过失犯罪呢
but did his actions lead to criminal negligence?
上级或是医院董事会知道这件事吗
Did the supervisors know about it, or the board, right?
济慈综合医院的医生有没有逍遥法外呢
Do doctors at Mercy Gen' get away with murder?
如果他们现在没有 过去有没有呢
And if they don't, have they in the past?
是个例还是集体犯案呢
Is it isolated or systemic?
所以在我耗尽时间之前
See, these are the kinds of questions that I was asking
这些就是我要问的问题
before I ran out of time.
案件数量简直多不胜数
Caseload was too heavy.
但如果我不是在等哈茨菲尔德的话
But if I wasn't waiting around for Hartsfield,
那我就有大把的时间
I'd have all the free time in the world.
享之不尽的时间
There'd be a fucking feast of time.
一个月
Four weeks.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
两个 两个月
Eight. Eight weeks.
感激不尽 乔恩
Can't thank you enough, Jon.
巴比诺医生请至102房♥ 需要立即诊断
Dr. Babineau to 102 for immediate consult.
-巴比诺医生请至102房♥ -你先去吧
- Dr. Babineau to 102... - Uh, you go ahead.
-需要立即诊断 -一会见
- for immediate consult. - I'll see you in a few minutes.
你在吗 我的朋友
You in there, my friend?
超乎你的想象
More than you know.
你能感受到疼吗
How do you feel about pain?
我能感受到疼吗
How do you I feel about pain?
我没有感觉 你个笨蛋
I don't have feelings, you prick.
你干什么
What the fuck?
你惹了不少麻烦
You dished a lot of it out.
我猜你能接受这样了吧
I got to assume you can take it, right?
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
手不要碰我的蛋蛋 你个基佬
Take your hands off my balls, you fucking faggot!
如果你不喜欢这样
If you're not enjoying this...
就直说嘛
just say so, my man.
我会住手的
And I'll stop.
我瘫痪了 蠢蛋
I'm paralyzed, you dumb fuck.
我能感受到吗
Can I feel it?
我能感受到吗
Can I feel it?
我他妈能感受到吗
Can I fucking feel it?
你能感受到我的阴♥茎♥吗
Can you feel my dick?
抱歉 妈妈 别嫉妒
Sorry, Mom, don't be jealous.
黛博拉·安·哈茨菲尔德
小的时候我妈经常对我这么干
My mom used to do that to me when I was a little boy.
你觉得我会怕你吗
You think I'm scared of you?
快 享受此刻吧
Come on. Seize that moment.
享受此刻吧 混♥蛋♥
Occupandi temporis, you little bitch.
享受此刻
Seize the moment.
你还说拉丁文吗 蠢货
You speak Latin, you fucking prick?
用力吧 混♥蛋♥
Squeeze away, motherfucker.
我离你如此远
I'm so far away from you
却又比你以为得近得多
and so much closer than you'll ever fucking know.
该死的蠢货
You fucking prick.
我会找你算账的
I'm gonna get you.
哈佛大学
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
爸爸让你穿成这样吗
Dad always let you dress like that?
哪样
Like what?
我不知道 穿得不像你
Like... I don't know. Not you?
女生总要长大
Girl's gotta grow up.
对 这没错
Yeah. That's-- That's true.
我在开玩笑 这是个玩笑
I-I was kidding. It was a joke.
这是个玩笑
It's a joke.
狗狗 你能告诉她 这只是个玩笑吗
Dog, could you tell her it was a joke, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
塞迪 没事 来
Sadie, you're fine. Go.
拜托
Come on.
你在听吗
Are you with me?
塞迪
Sadie?
拜托 你在听吗
Come on. Are you with me?
你能听到吗 塞迪
Are you with me, Sadie?
关门
Door.
我们的事...
What we have...
只是我们之间的秘密
is just between you and me.
你不该告诉任何人
You shouldn't have told anyone.
我不能让你到处去
I can't have you running around
泄露我们的秘密
blabbing our secrets.
你知道你有多美吗 塞迪
Do you realize how pretty you are, Sadie?
真是个美女
Such a beautiful girl.
你的头发
Your hair.
柔软的头发
Oh, soft hair.
滋润的皮肤
Soft skin.
你的嘴唇
Your lips.
还有你的脖子
And your neck.
你可爱的脖子
Your lovely neck.
我要亲吻你的脖子 塞迪
I kiss your neck, Sadie.
黛博拉·安·哈茨菲尔德
你知道我从没去过露营吗
Do you know that I've never been camping?
我希望我也是
I wish I could say the same.
为什么 你不喜欢大自然吗 还是...
Why? You don't like nature, or...
我并不讨厌它
Well, not philosophically opposed.
只是更喜欢厕所
I just prefer toilets.
帐篷很贵 你知道吗
Tents are very expensive, you know?
特别是那种高端帐篷
I mean, the high-ends ones are, anyway.
就像德拉克鲁兹的一样 他的帐篷499美元
Like De La Cruz's tent, his tent cost $499.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表