剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
You're the one that wanted to rush out of here.
没错 只不过
Oh, you know, you're right about that, but...
-我们有的是时间 -你得快点了
- We have plenty of time. - You got to make it quick.
别还没到地方天就黑了
It's gonna be dark before we get there.
就给你修一下
It's just gonna be a trim.
-说得太对了 -那好
- You're so right. - Mm-hmm.
这次别剪得太短了
Just don't cut it too short this time.
不会的 就修一下
No, no. Just a trim.
-保证 -只剪后面一点点就行
- I told you. - Just a little bit off the back.
好
Yeah. And...
这儿再喷点水
a little bit of a spritz there.
马上就好
There we go.
有步♥枪♥吗
Any rifles there?
-什么 -在小屋里
- What? - At the cabin.
-步♥枪♥ -哪有什么步♥枪♥
- Any rifles? - No, there's no rifles.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
钱呢 有钱吗
Money. What about money?
你这儿藏钱了吗
You got any money stashed there?
家里有钱吗
Do we have any here?
艾尔 保释你已经花掉了我所有的钱
Al, I used all the money for your bail.
-你还想 -好吧
- What are you -- - Oh, right, right, right.
当然了 那么
Of course. So...
你到底在嘟囔些什么
What are you talking about?
就让我们
Oh, let's just...
给你弄干净点
tidy you up a little, shall we?
记得别剪太短了
Now, remember -- not too short, huh?
慢慢地 靠近
Take it nice and close.
我就是给你修一下
Just a little trim.
耳朵旁边
Around the ear.
再用剃刀
Razor.
我不是艾尔
I'm not Al.
我叫布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
I'm Brady Hartsfield.
枪 把枪拿上 伙计
Gun! Get the gun, man.
天气不错
Beautiful day.
有个人录口供已经录了四个小时
I have a deposition in its fourth hour,
而且我还有一整页的问题要准备 所以
and I have another page of questions to go, so...
所以你今晚要睡在自己那儿
And so, you'll be sleeping at your place tonight I take it?
你不懂
Well, you know, you never know.
我可以就此屈服 彻底放弃
I could crack and just give it all up.
向屈服致敬
Here's to cracking. Mm.
刚从我的旅行社回来
I just came from my travel agent.
搞什么
What?
-我就说 -旅行社还没灭绝呢 各位
- Told you. - The man still has a travel agent, ladies and gentlemen.
好吧 你用的是硬纸板票 打字机字体吧
All right, tell me you got cardboard tickets, typewriter font.
都是电脑印刷的 很现代吧
They're computer printed. They're very modern.
其实只是行程安排
It's just the itinerary, basically.
那你准备带我去哪
So, where are you taking me?
我们要飞都柏林
Well, we're flying into Dublin,
但是要去的是克罗纳克迪
but I think we're going down to Clonakilty.
-天啊 太棒了 -是
- Oh... Yeah. - Yeah.
我母亲以前总说 这是上帝之国
God's country, as my mother used to say.
褒义还是贬义
In a good way or a bad way?
没人能猜透我母亲的心思
Yeah, you wouldn't know with my mother.
不过确实是个漂亮的地方
Uh, it's a beautiful place, though.
再看见那里的景色也不错
Be nice to see it again.
在都柏林 我们是不是 你要
In Dublin, are we -- you're just gonna --
估计我们不能久留
Guess we just bounce through there.
父亲家里的情况比你的还要糟糕
Father's family are worse than yours.
不过那儿确实是个漂亮的地方
Nah, it's beautiful down there, though.
说真的 风景如画
Honestly, it's pretty scenic.
你肯定能玩得很不错
You're gonna have a great time,
他们一整天都会给我们介绍典故 顺嘴胡诌
and they'll be telling us stories and lies all day long.
不管怎么说
Anyway, yeah...
都会玩得很开心的
It's gonna be a good time.
终于要带我去爱尔兰了
Finally taking me to Ireland.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Holy shit.
怎么了
What's wrong with that?
天啊
Holy shit.
-怎么 -我们准备好了吗
- What? - Are we ready for this?
我不...当然了
I don't fucking -- Of course, we are.
拜托 只有一个方法能检验
Come on. Well, one way to find out.
好吧 我要去好好教训那人一通
All right, well, I am going to go kick someone's ass
工作结束之后我尽量过去
and I will try to get by after work.
-好 快去吧 -好
- Okay, hurry up. - Right.
你要是回去得比我早 艾达那儿有把备用钥匙
There's a spare key in Ida's if you're back before me.
-在艾达家 -去你的
- In Ida's? - Fuck off.
去你的
No, you fuck off.
-她是邻居嘛 -好吧
- She's a neighbor. - Okay.
-早上好 -天啊
- Hey, top of the morning! - Oh, geez.
少来
You're coming now if you start that.
帮帮我
So, help me out here.
两周前 你竭力想留下哈茨菲尔德
Two weeks ago, you strong arm me into keeping Brady Hartsfield,
但你现在想让他转移走
but now you want him gone?
大概是这么回事
That's about the size of it.
巴比诺在哈茨菲尔德身上
Babineau's been experimenting on Hartsfield
用食品和药物管理局禁止的药物做实验
using drugs not approval by the FDA,
也许他做了你不知情的手术
possibly engaging in surgeries that you don't know about.
他今天就做了一次手术
He did one on him today.
开颅手术
Craniotomy.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
只有他的外科团队
Just his surgical team.
你可以把他们叫到警局 审问他们
You could pull them in, interrogate them,
也许会有所发现 但你们有什么目的
and maybe we'd get something, but to what end?
你们有什么目标
What's your objective here?
我们要让布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德离开
We want Brady Hartsfield gone.
把他转移到克雷斯特莫尔去
Shipped to Crestmore.
为什么是现在
Why now?
有个照顾他的护士在你们医院跳楼了
One of his nurses threw herself off your roof.
就摔在你们脚下
And landed at your feet.
你们的志愿者杀了他的狗
And another of your volunteers killed his dog
把血液洒遍了门廊
and spread the blood all over the porch.
-你们... -还想让医院的名声差到哪里去
- Like, what do you -- - How much more bad publicity do you want?
最奇怪的是
Strangest thing --
你们知道圣约翰医院吧
you know St. John's, of course, right?
知道 我就是那儿出生的
Yeah, I was born there.
我女儿也是
So was my daughter.
最近十天 我桌上出现了一份有趣的数据
The last 10 days, some interesting data has crossed my desk.
一有哈茨菲尔德的消息 他们就会提到济慈医院
Every time there's a story on Hartsfield, they mention Mercy Gen'.
每篇杂♥志♥文章都会
Every magazine article.
有几本杂♥志♥是全国发行的 不止是本地
Several are national -- not local.
同样的
Same thing.
去圣约翰医院看病的的急诊病人数减少了9%
ER walk-ins at St. John's, down 9%.
你猜来济慈医院看急诊的人增加了多少
And guess how much ER walk-ins that Mercy Gen' are up.
肿瘤学 放射科 理疗的预约
Appointments in Oncology, Radiology, PT --
每一项都在增加
all fall into the same upward trend.
这么说他让你们医院生意变好了 这就是你的答案
So, he's good for business? Is that your answer?
现在的估计是这样的
It's my current calculation.
不仅是巴比诺
This isn't just about Babineau.
你们在这里跟我见面不是因为你们关心
You didn't meet me here because you're concerned
医生的医德问题
about a doctor's ethics.
让你们如此害怕的是什么
What are you so terrified of?
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德就是黑死病开始肆虐之时
Brady Hartsfield is the flea on a rat's dick
老鼠的老二上的跳蚤
at the dawn of the Black Death.
他是瘟疫
He's a pestilence.
别以为它好玩
You don't fuck around with it.
赶紧让它远离人群 越远越好
You get rid of it as far away from people as you possibly can
不然你下辈子每天都会为之懊悔
or you'll regret it every day for the rest of your life.
明白了吗
Does that clear it up for you?
你问了 他就答了
You asked.
我可没说他说得不对
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表