剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
就用这双手
with these two hands,
拉里和我一起
Larry and I.
孩子们也帮忙了 也算有点用
The kids helped -- a little bit, anyway.
锤子 锯子 钉子
The hammer? The saw? The nails?
全套工具
The whole shebang?
很久以前了
Long time ago.
那个夏天真美好
That was quite a summer.
也许是最好的夏天
Maybe the best of 'em.
再建一座
Build another one.
就算我有时间的话 我也没有材料
Even if I had the time, I don't have the joints.
我不是说你 我的意思是我们一起
I didn't mean "You," I meant "We."
你可以监工
You can supervise.
你很擅长这个
You're good at that.
这话你说对了
You got that right.
你干什么去
Where ya off to?
我回去给暑期班教课了
I'm back teaching summer school.
生孩子之前我就是干这个的
That's what I did before I had kids.
我以为你是开殡仪馆的
I thought you run the funeral home.
那是我继承的 两样我都干
I inherited that. I did both.
谁两样都干
Who does both?
正是本人
Me.
红发活力小妞又出现了
Yeah, little ginger dynamo strikes again.
你真会帮我重建一座吗
Would you actually rebuild it for me?
不然你在哪儿请我喝茶
Where else would you serve me tea?
塞迪
Sadie?
宝贝 你没事吧
Honey, you okay?
你没事吧 你今早吃药了吗
You okay? Did you take your meds this morning?
吃了 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
我就是昨晚没睡够
I, uh, I just didn't get enough sleep last night.
如果是这样的话 把状态调整好
If that's the case, kick loose the cobwebs, hon.
该给电影明星检查了
You've got the movie star.
我真走运
Lucky me.
早上好 艾尔
Morning, Al.
早上好 赛迪小姐
Morning, Miss Sadie.
醒醒
Wakey wakey.
来吧
Here we go.
好了 我们来
All right, let's, uh,
听一下你的心肺情况
listen to this heart and these lungs of yours.
听起来状况不错
Sounds good.
听起来很好 我们来看看这边
All right, sounds good. Let's take a look at this guy.
皮疹恢复得不错
The rash is healing nicely.
现在来
Let's just...
你怎么样 布雷迪
How we doing? Huh, Brady?
看什么好电影了吗
See any good movies?
读小说了吗
Read any novels?
最近你是不是读了本很棒的小说
Did you read a page-turner lately?
今天天气真好
Lovely day out.
我们骑单车转转怎么样
Maybe we should take a bike ride?
太好了 太好了 太好了
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
太好了
Yes!
"谁找到归谁"侦探所
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
好极了
Yes, yes.
怎么是圆珠笔
Ballpoint?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
1 2
One, two.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
"谁找到归谁"侦探所 请稍等一下
Finders Keepers, would you mind holding, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
久等了 请问有什么需要帮忙的呢
Thank you for holding. How may I help you?
我没忧虑 妈妈
No, I'm not distressed, Mother.
我现在也没去互助小组了
I -- No, and I don't go to group anymore.
我拜托了你多少遍
How many times have I had to ask you
别打到我上班的地方
to please not call me in my place of work?
听我说 我已经按桑亚尔医生的建议
Okay, listen, I have set my boundaries
设下了我的底线 但你一再忽略这一点
as Dr. Sanyal suggested, and you repeatedly ignore them,
我得挂电♥话♥了
so I'm gonna have to hang up now
好让我帮一个好人找回他被偷的飞机 行吗
so I can go help a nice man find his stolen plane, okay?
再见
Bye. Bye.
飞行计划
从派恩菲尔德直飞格拉夫顿
驾驶员姓名 蒂莫西·麦登
飞机挺不错
Nice plane.
你这加满油能飞多少里程
What kind of mileage do you get?
你说什么
Excuse me?
还是说这是混合动力飞机
Or is a-a hybrid-like?
我不常坐飞机
I don't really really fly that much, though.
这些都无所谓 我得拿走你的钥匙
It's irrelevant to me. I'm gonna need those keys.
什么
What?
别挡我道
Get the hell out of the way.
我也不想 先生
Yeah, would that I could, sir,
但我是受德怀特·克拉姆先生委托
but, no, I'm here to repossess that aircraft
来收回那架飞机的
on behalf of Mr. Dwight Cramm.
你见过克拉姆先生了吧
I believe you met Mr. Cramm,
给了他一张200万美元的银行支票
gave him a bank check for $2 million
你化名为詹姆斯·马伦·埃利斯
while pretending to be a man called James Mallon Ellis.
当然支票没办法兑现
Eh, of course the check bounced,
后来发现你原来在诈骗钱财上
and it turns out you have quite the history
还颇有历史呢
of bilking people out of their money.
是我就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
把那副有红标签的钥匙给我
Give me that key with the red tag on it
布拉德维尔市政机场安保
就在你左边的口袋里面
that's on the inside of your left pocket.
动作慢点
Nice and easy.
把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
把枪给我放下
Put the fucking gun down.
不不不 听我说
No, no, no! Listen to me.
-我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -快点
- I'm a private investigator. - Do it!
我有证件
I've got identification.
跪下 马上
On your knees. Now.
我他妈才不会下跪
I'm not getting on my fucking knees.
这裤子可贵了
These are good pants.
-别让他跑了 -你别动
- Don't let him get away. - Don't -- Don't -- Don't do it.
你别动
D-- Ah! Don't do it!
他是谁
Who was that?
他是谁
Who was that?
你一看就不是班上第一名吧
I'm guessing you weren't first in your class.
什么班
W-Which class?
只要是你读过的班
Any of 'em.
"我是一个已婚的女人"
"I'm a married woman."
我是一个已婚的女人
"我想要一杯白酒"
"I'd love a glass of baijiu."
我想要一杯白酒
你还能待多久
How much time you got?
还能待一会 怎么了
I got a few. Why?
我想蹂躏你
May want to ravage you.
不过还没决定
Haven't decided yet.
你这是在转移话题
You're trying to change the subject.
什么话题
What subject?
别啊 这么做风险太大了
Come on. It's too risky.
增加一点剂量吗
Upping the dose a tad?
增加至肿瘤失控生长
To levels that caused runaway growth in tumors
以及杀死所有灵长类测试对象
and killed every primate test subject.
这可不止是一点
It's a bit more than a "tad."
那时中国人还没增加我们的药物嘛 菲利克斯
That was before the Chinese added our drug, Felix.
锌泰克斯完全抑制了肿瘤生长
The Zetacortex completely stopped the tumors.
鸡尾酒疗法很安全
The cocktail's safe.
灵长类动物和人类还是有很大的区别
Well, there's a big difference between primates and humans.
"我的丈夫不在家"
"My husband is not home."
我的丈夫不在家
阿尔茨海默病 帕金森 自闭症 癫痫
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, autism, epilepsy,
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表