剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
我今晚要介绍一位非常特别的年轻人
I'm here to introduce a special young man.
他是同龄人中首位被哈佛大学录取的
He's the first in a generation to get into Harvard.
布雷迪
Brady?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
我叫托尼·蒙特兹
Tony Montez.
我是地检凶案小组的负责人
I run the D.A.'s homicide unit.
我现在能起诉布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德吗
Am I gonna be able to prosecute Brady Hartsfield?
这会儿可不行
Not at this juncture.
塞迪 宝贝 你没事吧
Sadie? Honey, you okay?
你今早吃药了吗
Did you take your meds this morning?
吃了 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
他的脑电图没有变化
There've been no changes on the EEG,
也没有心理活动的信♥号♥♥
no signs of mental activity.
哈茨菲尔德是坏人
Hartsfield is bad PR.
克雷斯特莫尔一有空床位 就把他转过去
He goes to Crestmore as soon as a bed becomes available.
他们要转移哈茨菲尔德了
They're gonna move Hartsfield.
我没什么能做的了
There's nothing else I can do.
有的 而且机不可失
Yes, there is, and it's now or never.
他是这个镇上有史以来被骂得最狠的人
He's the most reviled man in the history of this town.
你得给他加大药量
You need to give him the full dose.
该死
Shit!
去年我心脏病发后
After my heart attack last year,
我在医院醒来看到的第一个人就是他
the first face I saw when I woke in hospital was his.
我确实去看过你
I did come see you.
也没再回来过
And never come back?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你碾过去的 那些排着队准备应聘的人
Those people you ran over standing in line for a job --
在坟墓里待了三年了
three years in the grave.
可是你却还活着
But, you, you're still ticking.
塞迪帮我理的发
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我知道这么做看上去不对
Yeah. I know this probably looks bad --
我现在就报♥警♥
I'm calling the fucking police.
你尽管去吧
Well, you go right ahead.
我很讨厌传达坏消息
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings,
不过作为退休警员
but as an ex member of the force myself,
我可以向你保证警♥察♥有更紧急的任务
I can assure you that police have more pressing engagements
没空管汽车回收的事
than motor vehicle repossessions.
什么 你这是在收回我的车
What? That's what you're doing here, repossessing my car?
我们现在可是消费驱动型经济时代
Ah, it seems we live in a consumer-driven economy --
消费者不付钱的话 这车她就开不走
if the consumer don't pay, she don't drive.
好吧 听我说 我求求你了
Okay, look, all right, I am begging you.
我今天还有求职面试 我每天都在找工作
I have a job interview today. Of all the days.
我很同情你 但你签了那份协议
I do sympathize, but when you signed that lease,
就要付清账款
you vowed to pay it.
我接手这份工作 就要尽职尽责
When I took this job, I vowed to do it,
这次算你倒霉 碰上了我
so you're out of luck on this one.
我还有个孩子
Well, I-I have a kid.
我是单亲妈妈
I'm a single mom.
你这是让我难办啊
You're making this hard now.
你个死肥猪
You ugly fat fuck.
行 没那么难办了
Okay. Less hard.
好吧 等等 等等 别走
Okay, wait. Wait, wait, wait. No!
听我说 抱歉我大声吼你了
Listen, I'm sorry I yelled!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该大吼大叫
Sorry that I yelled!
求你别走
Please! Wait!
就给我一点时间 你能...我不能
Real quick -- Can you just -- I can't --
求你了
Please!
你能至少让我搭个便车吗
Can you at least give me a ride?!
抱歉我大声吼你了
I'm sorry that I yelled!
等等 别走 别走啊
Wait! No, wait, wait! Wait!
我真是日了狗了
Fuck me up the arse.
梅赛德斯先生
第二季 第二集
扎皮特平板电脑
这什么啊
I mean, what?
我在圣约瑟读书的闺蜜托尼亚·T
My girl, Tonya T, at St. Joe's,
她收到的是iPad
she got an iPad.
我们就只能拿这低档的狗屁玩意
We get this downmarket bullshit?
首先 别说脏话
First, watch the language.
其次 要是这些平板能帮你们俩
And, second, if these devices help you two
学会数学证明题
with your math proofs,
我愿意亲自给捐赠公♥司♥
I will personally write a letter of thanks
写一封感谢信
to the company that donated them.
不过你们说得对 这确实是破玩意
But you're right, they -- they are pretty crappy.
你好啊 艾尔
Hi, Al.
加载文档中
仁慈综合医院护患报告
听听这是什么 塞迪
Where are we, Sadie?
我是塞迪 已婚淑女
It's Sadie Sadie married lady.
我经过时 记得鞠躬
Bow when I go by.
芬妮·布莱斯 《妙女郎》
Fanny Brice, "Funny Girl."
表现不错啊
You are getting good!
连着一个礼拜了都没难住你
I haven't stumped you in a week.
我有个大好消息
I have truly wonderful news.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
我刚收回的车里落下的
It was in the car I just repo'd.
得归还给它的主人
It'll have to be brought back to the owner
前提是她付全款买♥♥了这个
unless she's failed to make payments on that, as well.
哪儿有人
Well I don't think anyone
买♥♥儿童安全座椅还要贷款
can actually take out a loan to buy a car seat.
霍利 我做这门生意
Holly, I did not get into this business
不是为了收回穷♥人♥的财产的
to repossess the possessions of poor people.
我懂 但有时候这就是工作
I know, but sometimes that is the job.
那下次你去 我不干了
Well, then you can do it next time, 'cause I ain't.
行啊 我很乐意
Okay. I'll be happy to.
那好 就先从归还座椅给凯伦·威廉姆斯做起吧
Right, well, start by returning that to Karen Williams, okay?
我会的
I will. I will.
你当然可以告他 但你不会胜诉的
Well, of course you can sue, but you won't win.
不不不 有个叫
No. No, no. There's -- There's such a thing
《反欺诈法》的条款 大概是指
as a Statute of Frauds which, loosely translated,
房♥东的口头承诺不算数
means oral promises from the landlord won't carry the day.
行 好
Yeah. Okay.
宝贝们
Babies.
我现在能说我的好消息了吗
Can I now share my wonderful news?
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
玛丽安·纳齐快死了
Marian Natches is about to die.
这不是好消息
Um, that's not the wonderful part.
事实上这是个悲剧
It is, in fact, extremely tragic,
与任何逝去的生命一样
as is the loss of any human life...
但关键是玛丽安·纳齐
but what's wonderful is that Marian Natches
是戴维·德拉克鲁兹的母亲
is David De La Cruz's mother.
唐娜·霍奇斯
这三个小孩是谁呀
比尔
Bill?
和我有什么关系
And why do I care?
因为戴维·德拉克鲁兹
You care because David De La Cruz is the man
是我们需要送去联邦法庭的人
that we have to deliver to Federal Court.
没有他作证 很多可怕的人会被释放
Without his testimony, some terrifying men go free.
是吗 有多可怕
Yeah? How terrifying?
看
Look.
谋杀 勒索 贩毒
Murder, extortion, drug trafficking.
好吧 确实挺可怕
Okay, pretty terrifying.
是啊 德拉克鲁兹在替他们贩毒时被抓
Yeah, and De La Cruz got caught driving their drugs.
他用了偷来的信♥用♥卡♥
Okay, so he used that stolen credit card
在路易斯顿买♥♥了一个棺材
to buy a casket in Lewiston,
只要他的母亲还健在
and as long as his mother is hanging on,
我猜他就会留在辖区内
I figure he's likely to remain within the jurisdiction.
会给母亲买♥♥棺材的儿子
Sons who buy their mothers' caskets would, I imagine,
应该会留下参加葬礼
stick around to go to the funeral.
说到儿子 他自己有两个
Speaking of sons, he has two of them --
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表