剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
A pharma company?
是的
Yeah.
以艾瑞孚出名
Uh, made its name with ErythoFlo.
它是种治疗中风的药物
It's a stroke drug.
艾瑞孚 艾瑞孚
ErythoFlo. ErythoFlo.
这里说它和"你健康药业"的一种药物
It says it's 98% similar to a drug
有98%相似
created by a Jiànkang Ni Pharmatech.
-健康 -这对我们有用吗
- Jiànkang. - Does that help us at all?
我们来看看
Let's see.
你健康药业 科拉·巴比诺
第七届全球制药业峰会
这有一张科拉和你健康药业首席执行官的合照
Hmm, here's a photo of Cora with the CEO of Jiànkang Ni.
这张合照是在艾瑞孚上市一年前拍的
This photo was taken one year before ErythoFlo hit the market.
有意思
That's interesting.
看看这个
Okay, look, check this out.
国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织不喜欢科拉·巴比诺
Amnesty International does not like Cora Babineau's friends
在你健康药业的朋友
over here at Jiànkang.
让我看看
Let me see.
这里说他们提起诉讼
It says they filed a lawsuit
指控他们在监狱侵犯人♥权♥
alleging civil-rights violations in prisons.
国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织起诉你健康药业
11月5日
法♥院♥针对你健康诉讼下达封口令
12月12日
看 封口令在大约一个月以后
Look, gag orders all around a month later.
可是制药公♥司♥在监狱能做什么
Okay, but what is a pharmaceutical company doing in prisons?
你有考虑我让你
Give any more thought to my suggestion
咨♥询♥心理医生的建议吗
about getting some psychological help?
艾达 有了你我还需要什么心理医生
Why do I need a shrink when I got you, Ida?
如果这么说是想让我来分♥析♥的话
Well, if that's an invitation for my analysis...
你是个瘾君子
you are an addict,
布雷迪就是让你上瘾的毒品
and Brady is your drug.
就这样吗 你就想到这个
That it? That all you got?
他让你的生活变得紧张
He brought an intensity to your life,
肾上腺素飙升 多巴胺快♥感♥
an adrenaline high, a dopamine rush --
随便你管它叫什么
call it what you want.
接触布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德之后 你更有活力了
You became more alive when Brady Hartsfield entered your life.
他甚至在不经意间让你爱上珍妮
He even unwittingly opened you up to love with Janey.
这当然不是他的本意
It certainly wasn't his intention,
但他让你的生活更充实
but he made your life richer,
更兴奋 更刺♥激♥
more exciting, more thrilling.
他让你不再像行尸走肉 比尔
He brought you back from the dead, Bill,
这就是为什么你也想
which... might explain why you're trying
让他不再像行尸走肉
to bring him back from the dead.
说得很好 艾达
That's very impressive, Ida.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
他重获意识 这不是我的幻想
It's not my imagination that's bringing him back.
他今天和一个医生交流了
He communicated with a doctor today.
真的吗
Really?
听说是这样
That's the rumor.
所以对那些说我疯了的人 我要说
So the official line to anyone who tells me I'm mad
这疯狂我要再好好利用一段时间
is that I'm gonna ride the madness out just a little bit longer
然后再搞清楚如何摆脱它
before I start flirting with ways to get rid of it.
-天哪 -是吧
- My God. - Yeah, I know.
比尔 我搜到了那位医生和他妻子的一些事
Bill, I found something on the doctor and his wife.
-他们参与了某些事 -什么
- They're mixed up in something. - What?
先不说这个
Well, before we get into that,
图书管♥理♥员♥艾尔车上血迹的
the preliminary results came back
初步检测结果出来了
from the blood on Library Al's car.
是狗的血
It's canine.
好
Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
如果我拧断那个人的脖子
If I go to break this guy's fucking neck,
你就当没看到
just look the other way.
我们不能这么做
We'll have none of that.
我们面对的可能是一个行为能力不全的人
We could be dealing with diminished capacity.
我真的觉得那个人有点智障
I really do think this guy's a bit of a simpleton.
智障不会捅死一条狗
A simple man doesn't stab a dog.
这事和智障没关系[这事不简单]
There's nothing simple about this case.
那个人他妈的杀了我的狗
He killed my fucking dog.
大事不妙了
Seems to be the refrain.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
冷静点
Easy.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Police!
-举起双手 -雷吉 雷吉
- Hands where we can see them.- Reggie! Reggie!
雷吉
Reggie!
艾尔 艾尔
Al! Al!
艾尔
Hey, Al!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥杀了我的狗
You motherfucker! You killed my fucking dog!
操♥你♥妈♥ 狗屁东西
Fuck you, you piece of shit!
我...我什么都没干
I-- I didn't do anything!
-混♥蛋♥ -你♥他♥妈♥放开我弟弟
- Fuck you! - Get your hands off my fucking brother!
我发誓我什么都没干
I swear I didn't do anything!
看看这个
Hey, check it out.
不 不 不 我什么都没干
Oh, no, no, no. I didn't do anything.
他们找到了作案手套和刀具
So they found the bloody gloves and the knife,
那他肯定有罪
so he must be guilty.
你这么想
You would think so.
但你不这么想
But you don't think.
你知道怎样才能嗅出坏人吗
You know when you can smell evil?
有时恰恰是因为闻不到
Well, you can sniff the lack of it sometimes.
他没有作案动机和犯罪记录
I mean, no motive, no record.
和塞迪·麦克唐纳跳楼一样 说不通
Makes as much sense as Sadie McDonald diving off that roof.
塞迪和图书管♥理♥员♥艾尔的一个共同点是...
And one thing that Sadie and Library Al had in common...
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield.
这是我查到的关于医生和他妻子的一切
Okay, so, this is everything I have on the doctor and his wife.
她与这家在中国的制药公♥司♥有密切的关系
She has some serious ties to this pharma company in China
而这家公♥司♥正好在研究
that just so happens to be working on
大脑再生药物
this big, uh, brain regeneration drug.
暂停一下
Just-- Just park that for a second.
坐下吧 杰罗姆
Just take a seat, Jerome, will ya?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
提供技术支持
Uh, tech support?
你还想去学校吗
Thought any more about school?
我在休假
I'm on break.
你要回去吗
You going back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我挺喜欢这里的
I kind of like it here.
这就是我担心的
Yeah, that was my concern.
为什么不能喜欢这里
Well, what's not to like about this place? I mean...
这是我们的生活 但只是你的暑假休闲活动
This is our lives. It's your summer fling.
要是我想要过这种生活呢
What if I want this life?
谁愿意过这种生活
Who'd want this life?
我愿意
Me.
为什么
Why?
因为有一个人们不会提及的世界
Because there's a world that nobody talks about,
那世界处于
a world that lives under the surface
我们所说的世界表面之下
of what we say is the world, you know?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck you talking about?
那世界里有血 氧气 空气
This world, i-it's the blood, the oxygen, the air, you know,
有下消化道和我们看不见的东西
the lower G.I. System, the things we can't see,
但它实际上我们活着全靠它
but it's actually really keeping us alive.
继续说
Go on.
我想成为那世界的一部分
I want to be part of that world.
没问题
That's fine.
带着哈佛文凭成为它的一部分吧
Be a part of it with a Harvard degree.
哈佛充斥着谎言 那些人说话像猜谜
Harvard's lies and-- and whole subtext language,
他们的实际意思和所说的完全相反
that's the complete opposite of what's leaving people's mouths.
你们知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
那就像是设计师品牌和十万美元的车
It's actually fucking designer labels and $100,000 cars
人们跟我称兄道弟
and people calling me "Bro" and "Homey" And "Yo"
只是因为他们想表现得酷一点
just 'cause they swear that they're cool
或者表示自己是极乐友好主义
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表