剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
维克托和米格尔 分别六岁和八岁
Victor and Miguel, ages six and eight.
母亲已经去世
Mother is deceased,
两周前他把儿子们从学校接走了
and he pulled them out of school two weeks ago.
这混♥蛋♥带着他的俩儿子跑路了
Right, this shit took his two sons on the run with him?
是的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
附近有什么主题公园吗
We got any theme parks nearby?
什么
What?
主题公园是
You know, theme parks are --
他带着两个孩子逃命呢
He's hiding out with two kids in tow.
对哦 桑达斯基有个杉点乐园
Yeah. Um, there's Cedar Point in Sandusky,
但是他俩还太小玩不了过山车 不过
but, um, they're too small for that. But, um --
行 给我列个表吧
All right, just -- just make me a list, will ya,
安养院八十公里以内
of all the kid-friendly nuisances
所有适合孩子去的地方
within a 50-mile radius of the hospice.
好 交给我吧
Okay. On it.
是啊 这附近还有谁
Yeah, who else around here can say that,
能说自己在哈佛大学拿了全优
straight A's at Harvard?
你知道你不必大张旗鼓 对吧 爸
You know you don't have to do this, right, Dad?
是的 不需要
You're right. I don't.
欢迎回家
但我想庆祝我儿子从学校回家
But I want to celebrate my son coming home from school.
等不及见你了 儿子
Can't wait to see you, kid.
话说你怎么在打电♥话♥呢
What are you doing on the phone, anyway?
我告诉过你
I thought I told you --
开车的时候别打电♥话♥ 对吧
thought I told you not to be talking while you're driving, right?
嗯 行
Yeah, okay.
现在我用海绵给你擦擦身
I'm gonna give you a sponge bath.
水很温暖舒服
I made the water nice and warm,
你会喜欢的
the way you like it.
好了
Okay.
对你我可是很小心的
I'm being careful around this guy.
别担心
Don't worry.
你有没有做 来
Did you not do your -- Come on.
来 再运动一下
Come on, a little more mobilization.
明天你会感觉很舒服的
Tomorrow, I think you're gonna feel better.
就是这样
There we go.
再来一次
One more.
很好
Good.
现在擦擦你的臭胳膊吧
All right, let's get this stinky arm of yours.
抬起来
Up.
加油
Come on.
来吧
There we go.
我知道你喜欢我擦这里
I know you like pointing over there.
我们来
There we go --
擦擦你手指之间
between your fingers.
很好
Okay, good.
今天天气很好 布雷迪
Very pretty day today, Brady.
看起来不错 数据很好
Looking good -- numbers are looking g--
唐娜·霍奇斯
这三个小孩是谁呀
这几个孩子以前总是5点在后巷酒吧相聚
我们到时见
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
他还活着
He's alive.
我们知道他还活着
Yes, we know he's alive.
我们一般不给死人插管
We tend not to tube the dead ones.
不 我的意思是他还有意识
No, I mean alive,alive.
他盯着我看
He was looking at me.
他是有意识的
He was conscious.
那不可能
That's not possible.
等会 他的脑部活动数值在猛增
Wait, h-- his brain activity is spiking.
可能就是一次简单的异常现象 并不代表他
It could simply be an anomaly. It doesn't mean that he's --
一次正好跟盯着她看
An anomaly that just happened to coincide
同时发生的异常现象吗
with him looking at her?
你这是让她编瞎话 好留住他
You put her up to this so we wouldn't move him?
天啊 派迪莫 就连他的心率都升高了
Jesus, Pettimore, even his heart rate's elevated.
你在他身上看到的只有你的名望 菲利克斯
The only thing you see in him is your own celebrity, Felix.
救治这名罪犯所花的钱
The amount of cash spent on one criminal
已经能帮助上百人
just cost us a drug treatment program
戒毒治疗了
that was helping hundreds.
他的贝塔脑波[清醒时出现]水平跟常人无异
His beta levels are that of a conscious mind.
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen this before.
没人见过
No one has.
我认为他的意识还在体内
I think he's in there.
什么鬼
The fuck?
发生什么了
What just happened?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他的波形图变慢了
His waves are slowing.
我告诉你了 我看到了他有意识
I am telling you, I saw consciousness.
说得详细点
Okay, quantify that.
他笑了吗 他眨眼了吗 他发声了吗
Did he smile? Did he blink? Did he vocalize?
我照顾植物人患者已经六年了
I've worked with vegetative patients for six years.
我能看出来区别
I can tell the difference.
他还有自主意识
He's in there.
好了
Okay.
除非再出现这种情况 这次算是技术故障
Until this happens a second time, it's a glitch.
谁都不许谈论这事
Nobody say a word about this.
先生 你有25分硬币吗
Mister, you got any quarters?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
我真的很需要25分
I really need a quarter.
你需要的是一张纸巾
What you need is a napkin.
混♥蛋♥
Douche.
你才混♥蛋♥
Douche yourself.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的加比*
*Happy birthday, dear Gabby*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
我得抽根烟去
I need a goddamn cigarette.
稍微休息会 是吧
Taking a break, huh?
是的 抓紧休息下
Yeah, trying to.
介意我问件事吗
Mind if I ask you something?
你在这工作很久了吗
You working here long?
是的 很久了
Oh, yeah. Too long.
你在这里见过这两个孩子吗
You seen these two kids coming in here at all?
他们看起来有点眼熟
They look, uh, kind of familiar, I guess.
我说不好 如果我能认出他们
I don't know. If I recognize them,
那他们应该来过这不止一次
then they've probably been in here more than once.
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定吗 不
Am I sure? No.
说实话这些孩子长得都差不多
All these kids look alike, truth be told.
再加上我带着面具什么都看不清
Plus I can't see shit through that mask.
其实我尽量不去看这些小混♥蛋♥们
I actually try not to look at the little bastards.
小孩大多数都兴奋过度 对葡萄糖上瘾
Most are overstimulated glucose addicts.
到底是怎样
So, which is it?
你见过他们没有
Did you see them or not?
我大概可能见过
I'd say a hard probably.
他们都长一个样子 对吗
You've seen one, you've seen 'em all, right?
你就是干这个的吗 找小孩
So, is this your job, tracking down little kids?
你是想比较下工作吗
You mean to compare careers?
里面出了什么事
So, what happened in there?
什么事也没有
Absolutely nothing.
派迪莫和巴比诺同时出现
Pettimore and Babineau both showed up
会什么事也没有
for "absolutely nothing"?
-是的 -别扯了 塞迪
- Yeah. - Oh, Sadie.
-怎么了 -我跟你打过牌
- What? - I've played poker with you.
才过了一个小时你就输了个溜干净
You're the one with no chips an hour into the night.
什么事也没有
Nothing happened.
他直直地盯着我
He looked right at me.
什么
What?
哈茨菲尔德
Hartsfield.
他直直地盯着我
He looked right at me.
真的假的
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表