剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
昨晚 塞迪跳楼的时候
Last night, when Sadie fell...
你站在那和一个男人说话
you were standing there talking with a man, right,
就是那个经常来看哈茨菲尔德的退休警♥察♥
the ex-cop that used to come and visit Hartsfield all the time?
他是我的朋友
Yeah. He's a friend.
你和肥仔霍奇斯是朋友
You're friends with Fatty Hodges.
不用说
I don't need to tell you that
我们现在实施的治疗手段非常复杂
we're dealing with some pretty sophisticated procedures in here.
而当你参与这种敏感
And when you're privy to sensitive,
又先进的项目时
cutting-edge things like this,
对这个房♥间里收集到的任何信息
it's important to keep a tight seal on any information
都要严加保密
that one might glean within this room.
当然
Of course.
泄露任何信息
And any leaked information
不只会危害到我
would not only put me at risk,
还会危害到整家医院
it would put the entire hospital at risk.
并且直接侵犯了病人的隐私
And not to mention directly violating patient confidentiality.
-我完全同意 -还有
- I totally agree. - And...
如果你违反这些规章条例
if you choose to ignore the rules,
要知道我没办法保你
know there's nothing I can do to protect you.
他是我朋友 我有权交朋友
The guy's a friend. I'm allowed to have friends.
交朋友很好
No, friends are great.
但是工作更好
A job's better.
看来我得给自己另找一个癫痫病患者了 妈
Looks like I have to find myself another epileptic, Mom.
来了 抱歉 来了
Coming. Sorry. Coming.
你好
Hello.
我女儿死的前一晚
Why were you trespassing on my property
你为什么在我家附近刺探
the night before my daughter died?
出什么事了
What's -- What's going on?
-你最好坐下 -不 不要碰我
- You better sit down. - No, no, don't touch me!
我在报纸上看到你出现在犯罪现场
I saw you in the newspaper at the crime scene
站在我女儿尸体旁边
standing over my daughter's body,
所以我要知道你当时为什么出现在我家
so I want to know why you were on my property.
那晚上我说过 我是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, like I said, in the night, I'm a private investigator.
门上的字我看得懂
Yeah, I can read the door.
你为什么跟踪我女儿
So, why were you stalking my daughter?
我没有跟踪她 我是在查她
I wasn't stalking her. I was investigating her.
她的几个同事
Some of her co-workers were worried
担心她会对自己及他人造成危险
she was a danger to herself and to others.
哪些同事
Which co-workers?
她的几个朋友
Friends of hers.
关心她的人
People who cared about her.
你有没有发现她最近行为异常
Did you notice her acting erratically lately?
没
No.
她挺正常的
She seemed fine.
和以前一样
Same as ever.
她是不是参与了一些我不知道的事
Was she involved in something that I didn't know about?
这就是我想要调查的
That's what I was attempting to determine.
你现在可以停止调查了
Well, you can stop determining now.
警♥察♥已经判定她是自杀的
The police have ruled it a suicide,
所以做什么都无济于事了
and so there's nothing anybody can do anymore.
太太
Ma'am.
你认为她不是自杀的吗
You don't think it was a suicide?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
其实很重要
Well, it does, actually.
你是她母亲
You're her mother.
你的意见很重要
One could argue that it matters most of all.
我没法说服自己相信她是自杀的
I can't bring myself to think that she wanted to kill herself.
她正在谈恋爱 因为怀孕非常兴奋
She was in love. She was excited to be pregnant.
她很开心
She was happy.
显然有人看到
Well, apparently, she was observed
她差点给一名病人注射过量药物
nearly overdosing a patient.
-很有可能是故意的 -不可能
- Perhaps even intentionally. - That's impossible.
她还攻击了我 肢体攻击
She also got a bit violent with me, physically.
她的同事说她的行为有点反常
Her colleagues said she was acting a bit outside herself.
所以我才去你家
That's why I was at your house --
仔细调查这件事
to look into the matter.
-仔细调查什么 -我不知道
- Looking specifically for what? - I don't know.
让一位好护士
Indications as to why a good nurse
突然想要伤害病人原因的线索
would suddenly try to harm a patient.
肯定有什么重要东西被漏掉了
Something seems terribly amiss.
你显然证实了这一点
Which clearly, you seem to confirm.
快乐的人
Happy people don't
通常不会跳楼
generally throw themselves off rooftops.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
三天前
Three days ago.
她当时看起来很好
Oh, she seemed perfectly fine.
很正常
Herself.
就是我的塞迪
My Sadie.
即使是我的头号♥敌人
I don't wish a spinal tap
我也不希望给他做脊椎穿刺
on my worst enemy.
放松点
Just relax.
还好你什么都感觉不到
Good you can't feel much of anything.
我永远都感觉不到了 亲爱的
I never could feel much of anything, darling.
那好
All right.
好
Okay.
我怎么才能操控你呢
How do I get in you?
放松
Just relax.
混乱
Chaos.
让我♥操♥控 让我...
Let me in. Let me...
见鬼
Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck!
马上就到家了 超级明星
Almost back home, Superstar.
"超级明星" 我要把你变成超级明星
"Superstar." I'll give you superstar.
我他妈是个超级明星 我他妈是个名人
I am a fucking superstar. I'm a fucking celebrity.
你曾是我们最好的技术员
You were our best technician.
你的顾客服务质量第一
Number-one in customer service.
我本打算让你做部门经理
I was gonna make you branch manager.
我本打算让你做部门经理
I was gonna make you branch manager.
但现在你需要考虑服务量的问题
And now you need to think scale.
越多越好
The bigger, the better.
按照我教你的去解决问题
Work the problem like I taught you.
你需要什么
What do you need?
一具正常肉体就不错
A functioning body would be nice.
你不需要肉体来控制人们的思想
I don't think you need a body to control people's minds.
思考
Process, please!
你还好吗 你没怎么说话
You good? Not talking much.
有什么好说的 我们在搭建一个凉亭
What's there to talk about? We're building a gazebo.
你要是想聊天就说吧 我没关系
If you want a conversation, blather away. I don't care.
好 聊聊天
Okay. A conversation.
聊聊那个...
What about...
跳楼的女护士怎么样
that nurse lady jumping off the building?
你觉得这很有趣吗
Do you think that's funny?
不 我只是...
Well, no. I'm just, you know--
在找话聊 我很好奇
just making conversation, you know? I'm curious.
你给我安静点 好吗
Well, put a sock in it, will you?
你不想过去看看吗
What, you don't want to go there or something?
你把"安静点"理解为"我不想去那里"
You equate "Put a sock in it," with "I don't want to go there."
也许你应该去当个侦探
Just maybe you should be a detective.
就立到那里
Yeah, just go down there.
我应该做个侦探
I should be a detective.
但如果我是个侦探
But if I were a detective
并且我认为那不是自杀
and I didn't think it was a suicide,
霍利说你这么想的
which Holly says you don't,
那我就会去调查塞迪·麦克唐纳的日志
then I'd be looking into Sadie McDonald's diary.
说得好
Oh, good for you.
但遗憾地告诉你 她不写日志
Sorry to say she didn't keep one.
她肯定写了 我们都会写
Of course she did. We all do.
她的短♥信♥ 邮件
Her texts, her e-mails.
我们都会以某种方式写日志
I mean, we all keep diaries in one way.
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表