剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我都是一个人对抗全世界 知道吗
me against the world my entire life, you know?
我只能依靠
And I've had to rely on
分辨好坏的能力
being able to tell the good from the bad,
早早意识到危险 但你我却没看出来
to know danger when I see it, and I didn't see you.
你是没看出来
No, you didn't.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我小时候有辆三轮车
I had this tricycle when I was a kid.
这是我父母留给我的唯一的东西
It was the...one thing my parents left me.
我养父母留着了
My foster parents had it,
我总在房♥车公园附近骑
and I used to ride that shit around the RV park.
有一天 有对夫妇带着他们的孩子来了
And one day, this couple came with their kid.
她和我差不多大 她叫梅根
She was about the same age as me -- Megan.
梅根的爸爸把我养父狠狠揍了一顿
And Megan's dad beat the shit out of my foster dad,
说我养父偷他东西
said he'd stole from him.
他走进拖车里
He went inside the trailer,
拿出了电视 收音机和其他东西
and he brought back a TV and radio and some other shit.
接着他要拿我的三轮车
And then he tried to take my tricycle.
但我不肯
And I fought.
我打了他们
I fought them.
我像个小疯子一样打了他们
I fought them like a little crazy maniac.
最终他们把我按倒在地
And, finally, they held me down
把三轮车翻了过来
and they flipped over the tricycle,
底下有一个黑笔写的名字
and underneath was a name written in black marker.
我以前从没注意过
Never noticed it before.
"梅根"
"Megan."
那是我最无助的一刻
Th-that was the most worthless that I've ever felt.
你捅了我之后就不是了
Until you stabbed me.
你知道我搞不懂什么吗
Y-You know what I don't get?
当时你的刀离我的眼珠就只有一英寸
You held that knife an inch from my fucking eye.
为什么你不杀了我
Why didn't you finish the fucking job?
那晚我还有更伟大的计划要执行
I was painting a bigger masterpiece that night,
你才逃过一劫
and you got away.
我就是不明白这点
That's what I don't get.
我怕自己如果一直搞不明白
And I'm afraid that if I don't get it,
下半辈子就彻底毁了
I'm just gonna be completely lost forever.
我得知道原因
I need to know.
你为什么让我活下来
Why did you let me live?
你为什么要怜悯我
Why'd you show me mercy?
你还问为什么
Fucking why?
还问为什么 还说什么怜悯
Fucking why? For mercy?
怎么回事 你是谁
What's going on here? Who are you?
卢·林克莱特
I'm Lou Linklatter.
-他曾经想杀我 -你不能待在这
- I'm one of the people he tried... - Well, you can't be here.
-把你的手拿开 -保安
- Get your fucking hands off me. - Security!
-你不能 -把手拿开
- You cannot be... - Get your fucking hands off me!
保安
Security!
他不需要你们的保护
He doesn't need your protection.
怜悯是我
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
怜悯是我的错
怜悯是我的错
Mercy was my mistake.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
发生什么了
The hell's going on?
-哈茨菲尔德 -什么
- It's Hartsfield. - What?
哈茨菲尔德
Hartsfield.
不
No.
不
No.
怜悯是我的错 删除中
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
怜悯是 删除中
忄
他具体说了什么
What exactly did he say?
他没有发出声音
He evidently didn't vocalize.
但他让屏幕显示了文字 随后便消失了
He made letters appear on the screen, and then it vanished.
你不知道是什么字
You don't know what it said?
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
当时一片混乱 谁也不知道怎么回事
It was a lot of chaos and confusion,
所以事情才传到了我这
and that's how word swirled its way down to me.
在急诊室最里面
You know, in the bowels of the fucking E.R.,
就是他把我调去那破地方的
which is where he transferred me.
你知道探访者是谁吗
Do we know anything more about the visitor?
有传言说是他的一个受害者
Rumor is it was one of his victims --
他在晚会上刺伤的那个女孩
the girl he stabbed at the gala.
该死
Ah, shit.
好吧 如果你有更多消息
Okay, well, if you hear more --
别来医院 比尔
Don't come to the hospital, Bill.
我会来找你
I will come to you.
屏幕上显示的是什么
So, what was the message, though?
不清楚
It was unclear.
是拉丁语吗
Was it in Latin?
你没听见我说"不清楚"吗
Did you not hear me say, "It was unclear"?
别朝我发火 好吗
Do not snap at me, okay?
我不是我母亲的出气筒 也不是你的
I'm not my mother's snap-ee, and I won't be yours.
我调查了弑狗者留下的信息
So, I looked up the message that the dog killer left.
原文是拉丁语 翻译过来是"把握现在"
It's "Occupandi temporis." It's "Seize the moment."
有人会用"活在当下"代替这个词
Um, some people use it interchangeably with "Carpe temporis,"
但也有单独使用"把握"一词的人
but others use "Occupandi" specifically
因为这个词还有侵占 依附的意思
because "Occupandi" means more to occupy, to inhabit.
所以你认为布雷迪依附在别人身上
So you think Brady's inhabiting people?
你这理论比我的还差劲
You're worse than me.
那你觉得他是怎么做到的
Well, what do you think he's doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我确实有些好消息
I do have some good news.
蒙特兹同意不吊销我们的执照了
Montez has agreed not to pull our license.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
确实是个好消息
That is good.
前提是我们找出是谁杀了他的狗
If we find out who killed his dog.
好吧
Okay.
那有什么坏消息吗
So is there bad news?
没有 算不上是真正的坏消息
Uh, no, no, not bad-bad. No, no.
我决定
I meant I've decided to, um,
寻求一些心理医生的帮助
entertain the idea of psychological...help.
因为什么
Because?
还能因为什么
What do you mean "Because"?
因为大家都要求我这么做
Due to public fucking demand.
除了你 还有杰罗姆 唐娜和艾达
I mean, between yourself, Jerome, Donna, Ida,
所有人都觉得我癫狂了
everybody's laying claim to me being as mad as a box of frogs.
等等 但现在布雷迪可以依附他人
Wait, but we're claiming that less now
所以不一定是你癫狂了
because Brady could be occupandi temporis-ing.
我越研究 这个理论就越站得住脚
I mean, all my research reveals it to be less far-fetched.
你知道吗
You know what?
不仅仅是因为我的痴迷
Well, it's more than just me obsessing.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
今早我可能出现幻觉了
I mean, I may have hallucinated this morning.
怎么说
How so?
我做了个梦 但跟以往不同 这个梦更加
I had a dream. It was different. It was more --
有种类似于超现实主义的感觉
It was like sort of a heightened reality or something.
我都怀疑那究竟是不是个梦
It made me wonder if it was a fucking dream at all.
好吧
Okay.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
他
Him.
听着 鉴于这个案子的特殊性还有你的痴迷程度
I mean, look. I mean, given the case and how you obsess,
即使他入侵了你的梦境也并不奇怪 不是吗
it would make sense that he would invade your dreams, too, right?
是啊 那不过是"侵占"的另一种说法
Yeah, that's another word for "Occupy,"
不是吗 "入侵"
isn't it, "Invade"?
好吧 还有什么
Okay, so what else?
唐娜觉得我精神状态不好
Donna thinks I'm not well.
艾达认为我精神状态不好
Ida thinks I'm not well.
我现在开始明白她们的话了
You know, I'm -- I'm starting to take the point.
为什么
I mean, why...
假设一下 布雷迪能控制人
Just let's say for a second that Brady can get inside of people.
嗯
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表