剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Mother Teresa collected machine guns.
这说不通啊
It - It does not track.
根本没逻辑
Not even a little.
你还是走吧
Let's get you out of here
趁巴比诺还没回来炒了我
before Babineau comes back and I get fired.
你还算走运 哈茨菲尔德去安呼吸器了
You're lucky Hartsfield's out getting trached.
塞迪还在这
Sadie still here?
没 她要上小夜班 现在可能在家睡觉呢
No, she worked a swing shift. She's probably home in bed.
小夜班 轮班时间为下午四点到半夜
家在哪
Where's home?
给我吧 免得伤了自己
Give me that before you hurt yourself.
我把地址给你写下来
I'll write the address down.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
随便溜达
Out and about.
能说得具体点吗
Okay, but could you be more specific?
好吧
Suppose I could.
我出去买♥♥新栓剂了
I was shopping for a new suppository.
真是眼花缭乱
So many... exciting choices.
光是翻翻药品目录都让人心花怒放
It's a delight just to flip through the catalog.
我也有试用一些
I've been test-driving the merchandise, as well.
一早上眨眼间就过去了
I mean, the morning just flew by.
你描绘不雅画面
You're trying to gain dominion over me
就是想堵我的嘴
by proffering a vulgar visual.
那个人 那天你跟他说过话的
So...that guy that you talked to the other day,
那个在露营点看到德拉克鲁兹的人
the one who saw De La Cruz at the campsite,
你是不是知道他的名字了
did you, um, happen to get his name?
是的
I did, yeah.
我一定是丢在家了
You know, I must have left it at home.
我还希望我俩今天能关注些
I was kind of hoping that you and I could focus
其他事
on something else today --
更劲爆一点的事
something with a little more teeth.
我宁愿去领赏金
I'd rather collect the bounty.
霍利
Holly...
你知道如果我们如果抓住了这位先生
you understand that if we apprehend this gentleman,
他会被一些大坏蛋害死的吧
he could be killed by some very bad people?
丢下两个孩子交给政♥府♥养活
Leaving his two boys behind for the state to raise.
你是不是放德拉克鲁兹走了
Did you let De La Cruz go?
是这样的 对吧
You did, didn't you?
我们追捕的这些人 他们只能勉强糊口
The people we're chasing -- they're barely scraping by.
这跟我们没关系
That's irrelevant.
-我介意 -你骗我
- Not to me. - You lied to me!
关于德拉克鲁兹 关于布雷迪
About De La Cruz, about Brady.
没错 我知道他醒了
Yeah, I know that he's out of his coma --
杰罗姆告诉我了 这说明你骗了我两次
Jerome told me -- which means that you lied to me twice
-这么短的时间里 -因为我
- in a very short-- - Because I
觉得你在这件事上的态度简直不可理喻
find your position on the issue unreasonable!
你接的这些案子
These cases that you're taking on,
让我越来越难接受 你懂吗
they've become harder and harder for me to stomach, all right?
那个被我们收了车子的女士
The lady whose vehicle we repossessed,
后座还有个婴儿座椅 老天爷啊
there was a baby's car seat in the back, for fuck's sake!
但是
But...
听着 一个人辛勤工作了一天后
Look, a person who puts in a hard day's work,
在一天结束时
at the end of the day,
想让这天过得有意义
they want it to count for something.
这就是你辛勤劳动的意义吗
Is this what you want your days to count for?
真的吗
Really?
对你来说唯一有价值的的事情就是
Well, the only thing that seems to count to you
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
is Brady Hartsfield.
他不是唯一 但确实很重要
He's not the only thing, but he matters, yes.
希望无辜的人走霉运可没意义
Preying on innocent people down on their luck, it doesn't.
简直是胡闹
It's horseshit!
我可不为爆粗道歉
I make no apologies for saying it.
我
I...
我知道你的观点了 好吗
I hear your arguments. Okay? I do.
当你如此绘声绘色地形容时
And when you put them that...colorfully,
我明白这是你发自内心的想法
I see that they are deeply felt.
话虽如此
That being said...
我是平等合伙人
...I am an equal partner.
我希望被平等对待
I need to be treated like one.
有道理
Fair enough.
很好
Good.
说到搭档
Speaking of partners,
我现在正需要一个
I'm in need of one right now,
如果你愿意帮我的话
if you'll help me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
行 好的
Yeah. Okay.
雇主是谁
Who's paying us for this?
没人
No one.
我想借这个机会说一嘴
I'd like to take this opportunity to mention
我本可以在办公室充分利用时间
that I could be back at the office right now
解决那些能赚钱的案子
maximizing my time on a paying case.
但相反 我们坐在车里
And instead, we're sitting outside a house
监视着我连名字都不知道的人
of someone whose name I don't even know.
她叫塞迪·麦克唐纳
Her name is Sadie McDonald.
和她母亲住在一起
She lives here with her mother.
也是济慈综合医院的护士
She's also a nurse at Mercy Gen.
我相信昨晚当我去看布雷迪时
I believe she tried to stab me with a scalpel last night
她试图用手术刀刺我
when I was visiting Brady.
我可没想到
I did not expect that.
-注意了 -你说这太过了
- Heads up. - You're saying it's too much?
我是说我接受不了
I'm saying it's a lot.
-当然了 -接受不了
- Of course it's a lot. - To take.
接受不了 好吧
"To take"? Okay.
-是的 一时难以接受 -行 好吧
- Yes, to take. - Yeah. All right.
塞迪
Sadie!
-你要去哪儿 -去工作 马修
- Where are you going? - To work, Matthew!
塞迪
Sadie.
塞迪 拜托
Sadie, come on!
-走起 -什么
- Wheels up. - What?
启动车
Start the fucking car.
抱歉 好的
Oh. Sorry. Okay.
我正启动呢 好
I-I am. Okay.
有传言说他还没完全醒过来
You heard a rumor he's barely awake,
你就跑出去纹了这个
and you ran out and did that.
我想纹这个纹身已经有段时间了
I mean, I-I've been talking about it for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were kidding.
我可不是开玩笑
Yeah. I...wasn't kidding.
我都给你看过草图了
I mean, I showed you sketches.
你的心理医生怎么说
What's your shrink say about it?
这跟我出去纹身有什么关系
Whoa, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
怎么
What?
我知道你没去看心理医生
I know you haven't been going.
你在跟踪我吗
Do you follow me?
-你可真是个"好"女友 -我尽力了
- That is some girlfriend. - I'm trying to be.
卢 我爱你 但你让我好难办
Lou, I love you, but you're making this really hard.
你不去看心理医生 每天睡到中午
You don't see your therapist. You sleep till noon.
我还替你洗衣服
I do your laundry.
我需要亲眼看到布雷迪
I need to see Brady face-to-face.
这可不是个好主意
That is a bad idea.
我需要告诉他
I need to show him
我活下来了
that I survived.
只有这样我才能放下
And that is the only way that I can move on.
去看心理医生吧
Go see your therapist.
如果她同意 我不会反对的
If she says go... I won't stand in your way.
好 我要进去了
Okay, I'm going in.
如果她出来 隔两辆车跟住她
When she comes out, follow two cars behind.
到红绿灯别跟丢了 我打车回去
Don't lose her at the lights. I'll get a cab back.
等等 你要把我留在这吗
Wait. Wait. You're leaving me?
你会没事的 别被发现就行
You'll be fine. Just don't get made.
好的
O-Okay.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表