That'd be great. All right.
太好了 好的
First off, there's a lot of misconceptions about bowling.
首先 人们对保龄球有很多误解
It's not just about brute force.
玩保龄不能只用蛮力
It's about form, follow-through and finesse.
发球姿势 发球技巧和后续打姿都很重要
The three F's, I like to call them.
我喜欢把我刚说的称为"3F原则"
Not to be confused with the three R's: Reading,
但是不要和"3R原则"搞混了 阅读
'riting, and 'rithmetic, your forte.
写作 算术 这是你的专长了
Now, the key to form is keeping your wrist straight, okay?
姿势的关键是保持手腕伸直
Key to a follow-through is
手腕伸直的关键是
releasing the ball in a smooth, gliding motion.
出球的时让球平滑流畅的出去
Attaboy, Mike.
好样的 Mike
Ignore him.
无视他就好了
What about finesse?
那技巧方面呢
Forget finesse for now. Focus on fun.
暂时忘了技巧吧 先享受就好
Okay. I hope I don't embarrass myself.
好吧 希望我不会让自己很尴尬
Hey, we're just here to have a good time.
我们就是过来玩玩的 开心就好
Nobody's gonna be embarrassed.
没人会出丑的
Oh! Look, I knocked them all down.
哦 看啊 我把它们全击倒了
I'll be darned.
我要丢人了
Was my form okay?
我的姿势对吗
Yeah. You're still bending your wrist quite a bit,
对 但是你的手腕还是有点小弯
but that goes away with practice.
不过熟能生巧 多练习就好了
Can I take another turn? Sure.
我能再玩一把吗 当然可以
Maybe I'll get lucky again.
没准这次我还是会很幸运
That's a very healthy attitude.
要的就是这种态度
Booyah! That's what I'm talking about!
欧也 我就说嘛
That's good. That's real good.
非常好 非常漂亮
Where's my 12 french fries?
我的12根薯条呢
I don't feel right about taking your money.
赢了你的钱我觉得很过意不去
No, no, I made the bet and you won fair and square.
哦 别介意 是我要打赌的 你赢得光明正大
Sandbagger.
真凶残
What? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
Hey, Samuel.
好啊 Samuel
This is Molly.
这是Molly
Molly, Samuel.
Molly 这是Samuel
Oh, nice to meet you, Samuel.
哦 很高兴见到你 Samuel
The pleasure is mine.
我才是 很荣幸见到你
I heard the large man was seeing someone...
我早就听说大块头谈恋爱了
...but I, of course,
但是我 当然了
assumed you were imaginary.
我一直以为你是他幻想出来的
That's funny. Samuel's from Africa.
真有趣 Samuel是从非洲来的
He came here to pursue the American dream and,
他来这儿是为了追求他的美国梦
apparently, to bust my balls.
但很显然 就是揭我的老底来的
What part of Africa are you from?
你是从非洲哪个地方来的
Grew up in Senegal, my mother is from France.
我在塞内加尔长大的 但是我妈是法国人
Do you speak French? Oh. Fluently.
那你会说法语咯 说的非常好
I also speak Arabic, Wolof and a little German.
我还说阿♥拉♥伯语 沃洛夫语和一小点德语
Apparently, the only
很明显 他唯一不会说的
language he doesn't speak is waiter. Heh, heh.
就是他该说的"服务生语"了
I speak a little German too, uh...
我也会一点德语 呃...
I asked him, "What up,
我问他"小伙子
dog?" And he said, "Not much, just chilling."
过得怎么样" 他说 "还不错 就那样子"
That's good. You working tonight or just doing the floor show?
挺好的 你今晚是来工作的还是来演节目的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He gets grumpy when he doesn't get his tiny pancake.
每次他没吃到他的薄煎饼他就会变得很暴躁
So, what are you doing here in the United States?
那你在美国都做了什么
Studying English Literature at the University of Illinois.
我在伊利诺伊大学学习英国文学
Oh, I love English Lit.
哦 我爱死英国文学了
That's where I fell in love with Shakespeare.
我的最爱是莎士比亚
Ah, Shakespeare.
啊 莎士比亚
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
"爱不是用眼睛感受的 而是用心去感受的
And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind:
所以爱神丘比特总是蒙住双眼
Nor hath Love's mind... Nor hath Love's mind...
他对爱情的判断 他对爱情的判断
...of any judgment taste. ...of any judgment taste.
全然没有理性 全然没有理性
Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste.
但只有翅膀而没有眼睛 也只是胡乱追逐"
Ah, screw it.
啊 烦躁 算了
Whatever's on the grill, I'm eating.
烤炉上有什么我就吃什么得了
Big man gets bitchy when he's hungry.
大块头饿了的时候就会很暴躁
Little bit.
有点儿
Keep a Snickers bar in your purse.
和他出去的时候带点士力架放口袋里
So, what's next? You wanna grab a drink somewhere?
那么接下来干什么 你想去喝一杯吗
I don't think so.
不想
Sure? You don't have to worry
真的 你不用担心
about blurring the eye of the tiger anymore.
你的大眼睛会被酒精搞得雾蒙蒙的
Yep.
嗯
We could just drive around a little.
不如我们再逛一小会儿
It's a really beautiful night.
今晚是个美好的夜晚
Well, you're a schoolteacher. You see the beauty.
你是老师 所以你看到了美丽
I see the crime, the corruption and the danger.
但是我只看到了犯罪 腐♥败♥和各种危险
What's more dangerous:
那什么比较危险
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or the Gymboree?
是咖啡豆 茶叶还是金宝贝
That's funny.
真好笑
You just go right here on Wells.
你应该走威尔士路
It's a quicker way to get to my house.
这是去我家的捷径
Excuse me, I'm a Chicago police officer.
真不好意思 我是芝加哥警♥察♥
I know these streets like the back of my hand.
这些路我了然于胸
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 我道歉
I may not know how to quote Shakespeare...
我也许不知道怎么引用莎士比亚的经典名言
...but I know I can navigate the City of the Broad Shoulders.
但是我知道怎么样在这座"宽肩之城"里开车
Carl Sandburg.
Carl Sandburg
He's a great Illinois poet.
他是伟大的伊利诺伊诗人
I know. I love his poems.
我知道 我喜欢他写的诗
It's actually "City of the Big Shoulders."
事实上应该是"大肩之城"
Broad is fine. I mean, you get it.
宽字也可以 我的意思是 你懂得
Look, Mike,
听着 Mike
if I've done anything to upset you...
如果我做了什么让你不高兴...
Night.
晚安
Thanks.
谢谢你了
I had a nice time.
今晚我过得不错
I guess you'll call me, right? Okay.
我想你还会打电♥话♥给我吧 好吧
You bowl like a girl!
你保龄球打的像个娘们
I can't live without him!
离开他我活不了
I'm getting too old for this crap.
我一把年纪了 为这事折腾不起了
You and me both.
我们俩都是
What I wouldn't give for a girlfriend or
为什么我就不能搞个金屋藏娇呢
Cinemax in my bedroom.
藏个电视也好啊
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Oh, no. Come here.
哦 不是吧 过来抱抱
What happened? It was a complete disaster.
怎么了 真是个灾难
Erectile dysfunction?
阳痿
No. I didn't even kiss her good night.
才不是 我甚至没有和她吻别
So the penis is fine?
那小♥弟♥弟♥就还是好的咯
As far as I know. He's been hiding for the last couple hours.
据我所知 它已经躲起来好几个小时了
Tie your shoes and give her the rear view?
系鞋带时被她看到你后面的雄伟景观啦
Because I may have fudged its attractiveness out of friendship.
因为我曾经基于咱俩的友情骗你说它很迷人
Carlton, who was at the door?
Carlton 谁来了
It's just Mike, Grandma. Go back to bed.
Mike而已 奶奶 你回去睡吧
Oh, hey, Michael.
哦 嘿 Michael
How are you, baby?
过得怎么样啊 亲爱的
I'm all right, Nana. How are you?
还好 奶奶 你呢
Oh, I'm right with my savior and tight with my bookie.
哦 我正在和上帝交流 顺便翻翻我的书
What are you doing here, sugar?
这个时候你在这做什么呢 甜心
Carlton told me you had a date.
Carlton跟我说你谈恋爱了
Uh, I did, but it ended pretty early.
呃 是的 只是今晚约会结束的有点早
Erectile dysfunction?
阳痿吗
Because Carlton got some pills if you need them.
如果你需要 Carlton这有药
Uh, Grandma, how many times
哦 奶奶 我都说了多少次了
have I asked you to stay out of my room?
别进我的房♥间
When you start doing your
你什么时候开始自己洗衣服
own laundry I will stay out of your room.
我就什么时候不进你的房♥间
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表