Okay? What it really is,
行吗 真谛其实是
is an opportunity to practice forgiveness.
给了你一次学会如何去原谅的机会
So why don't you give me the lighter
所以为什么你不把打火机给我
and we'll talk about it?
然后我们好好谈谈呢
Come on, Victoria, please.
给我吧 Victoria
Thatt a girl.
这样才乖嘛
Hostage training at the academy.
在警校学的谈判技巧
Okay, now listen... Oh!
好了 听着 啊
Dear God, that burns!
我的大神啊 眼睛在发烧
Victoria, you get back in this house!
Victoria 你给我回来
No!
没门
That was really sweet.
你表现的很好
I'll flush your eyes out when I get back.
我回来就给你清理眼睛
Oh, that's good. She still likes me.
哦 挺好的 她还喜欢我
Yes!
耶
Sorry, I get excited.
抱歉 我有点激动了
It's okay. You're a wonderful bowler.
没事没事 你确实是一个厉害的保龄球手
Well, in that case, booyah!
哦 既然这样的话 哦也
That's how I roll! Ha, ha.
姐就是这么帅气 哈哈
All right, all right, don't push the cute.
好了好了 别那么高调了
Where are we at?
几比几了
You're up like 38 pins. Give or take.
你差不多领先38瓶吧
Well, you can still turn things around.
你还是可以逆转局势的
What you doing?
你在干吗
I'm turning things around.
逆转局势啊
Attaboy, Mike.
好样的 Mike
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表