This is Carl, the other cop.
他是Carl 也是警♥察♥
Nice to meet you. You too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
I couldn't be happier for you and Molly.
我太为你和Molly高兴了
I consider her one of the best things to ever happen to me.
我依然认为她是我生命中最美好的遇见
Though it didn't work out between us. Right.
虽然我们最后没能在一起 恩
Oh, I'm sure Molly's already talked
我觉得Molly肯定告诉过你
your ear off about me backing out of our wedding.
关于我悔婚的那件事
Wedding? Shut up, Carl.
悔婚? 闭嘴 Carl
Let the man tell his story. Water under the bridge.
让他说完 过去的就让他过去吧
Important thing is you two found each other.
重要的是你俩现在拥有彼此
Uh-huh.
恩
What do I owe you for the cake? You know what? It's on me.
蛋糕多少钱? 不用 我请了
Consider it my Valentine's present to you and Molly.
算是我送给你和Molly的情人节礼物
Thank you, that's very generous. Yeah.
谢了 你真是太好了
Carry the cake, my knees are starting to buckle.
拿着蛋糕 我有点站不稳
Should we grab a couple of maple bars? MIKE: Get in the car.
不拿点枫糖条吗? 上车
I'm such a chump.
我真傻
A big, dumb, trusting chump.
一个又大又呆的傻子
Jesus, this is moist.
天啊 太好吃了
What's the big deal if she had a boyfriend before?
她之前有个男朋友有什么大不了的?
Uh, not boyfriend. fiance
不是男朋友 是未婚夫啊
Big difference.
差别大了
They made a promise, they exchanged "I love you's."
他们互相许下承诺 告诉彼此 我爱你
I'm guessing they exchanged a lot more. Not helping.
交换的肯定不止誓言 还搅合
God, this frosting just melts in your mouth.
天 这糖霜入口即化啊
That son of a bitch!
操♥他♥妈♥的
I'm sure she has a good
我确信她肯定有原因
reason for not telling you about that man.
所以才没和你说起过这事
She's still in love with the guy.
她还爱着那家伙
And I'm just the stupid rebound
我只是他们重新和好前
guy she kills time with till they get back together.
一个用来消磨时间的傻瓜备胎
You're jumping to conclusions without knowing facts.
你别没了解清情况乱下结论
Right, fact, Molly had a secret fiance she never told me about.
事实就是Molly有个未婚夫而她从来没告诉过我
Fact, he still has feelings for her.
他还爱着她
Fact, he called off the wedding,
事实是 他悔的婚
so she still has feelings for him.
所以她也依然爱着他
He is ruggedly good-looking and in terrific shape.
他还真长的挺帅的 身材又好
Not helping!
别打击我!
Listen, you don't wanna do this right now.
听着 现在不是时候
You're angry, you got cake on your nose.
你正在气头上 鼻子上还粘着蛋糕
I think a man deserves to
我觉得男人有权了解
know the truth about the woman he's dating.
和他约会的那个女人
See, you and I differ. I don't wanna know anything.
看 这就是你和我的不同 我什么都不想知道
I don't wanna know she did jail time, has grandkids my age...
我不想知道她坐过牢 或者有个我这么大的孙子女
...or used to be named Jerome Wadlow III.
或者曾用名为Jerome Wadlow III
Go wait in the car. You're gonna regret this, man.
去车上等 兄弟 你会后悔的
I know what I'm doing.
我清楚自己在干什么
I'm just gonna talk to her
我只想和她谈谈
calmly and get this whole thing straightened out.
大家把着所有的事说清楚
Hey, Mike.
嘿 Mike
Deceiver.
骗子
What? When were you gonna tell me, huh?
什么? 你打算到什么时候才告诉我?
When was I gonna find out about your little secret?
什么时候我才能知道你那小秘密啊?
Come inside and tell me what you're so upset about.
先进来再告诉我你这么不好受是为了啥
Oh, you'd love for me to come inside.
你就想让我进来是吧?
Maybe hang my coat up in your closet full of skeletons.
或许想把我大衣挂在你那藏满骷髅的衣柜里
Is that cake in your ear?
你耳朵上的那是蛋糕吗?
Probably.
可能吧
From your favorite bakery.
从你最爱的面包房♥买♥♥的
I was gonna surprise you for Valentine's.
我本想给你个情人节惊喜的
But little did I know, I'd be getting the surprise.
谁会知道 我倒先被惊了
You met Kyle. Look, I'm sorry I
你碰见Kyle了吧 我很抱歉我
didn't tell you about him, but it was a long time ago.
没和你说起过他 但那真的是很久之前的事了
You were gonna stand at
你本来该和他站在
an altar and promise to be with him forever.
教堂里 相互许诺今生的
I can't even get you to join Costco with me.
而你都不肯跟我去Costco
Well, I'm not gonna give up my
我是不会为了哄你
Sam's Club membership just to make you feel loved.
而退出Sam会员店的
And there it is. Done and done.
这样 话都说绝了
Happy Valentine's Day, Molly Flynn.
情人节快乐 Molly Flynn
Mike, get back in here and let's talk about this.
Mike 回来我们好好谈谈
Whoa! Unh!
哇哈 啊
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Nothing broken but my heart.
只有我的心碎了
And your sidewalk.
还有你的人行道
Shut up and start the car!
闭嘴 给我开车
I was gonna give this to
我本来准备送Molly
Molly with a little heart-shaped chocolate.
这花和心形巧克力的
Take it. Too many memories.
你拿着吧 太多回忆了
Where's the chocolate?
巧克力呢
Take the stupid flower and
把这该死的花拿走
bring me a tall stack of blueberry pancakes.
然后给我一份大的蓝莓煎饼
Don't move. You ate a whole freaking cake yesterday.
别去 你昨天已经吃了一整个蛋糕了
It was sugarfree. It was still 5 pounds of food.
那是无糖的 但那依旧有5磅重
What difference does it make? Did you see the way Kyle was built?
再胖点又怎样 你没看见Kyle那身材吗
You could see his abs and he was wearing a smock.
穿个围裙都他妈能看见他的腹肌
I can't compete with that.
你让我怎么比的过他
He was pretty cut. Plus, he works in a bakery.
他身材那么好 还在面包房♥工作
A man with a lot of self-control and discipline.
他肯定有无比强大的自♥制♥力和组织纪律
He was personable too. Kind of a quiet dignity.
同时还很有风度 比较豁达
Why don't you both marry him?
要不你俩都嫁他算了?
Hey, I know you're hurting, but I do not appreciate that tone.
我知道你很受伤 但是我听不惯你那口气
Nor the implication of our homosexuality.
还说我们是基佬
What if this is just the tip of the iceberg?
万一这只是冰山一角呢?
What if there's other stuff?
万一她还对我隐藏着其他很多事呢?
You told her about your past? Full disclosure.
你告诉过她你的过去吗? 全都说了
I've been an open book.
我很坦诚
About that overweight-singles cruise?
你告诉她单身胖子游船会了?
If memory serves, you did very well on that love barge.
如果没记错的活 你可是如鱼得水啊
I bet no one came knocking when that boat was a-rocking.
那艘船摇翻了都不会有人觉得奇怪吧
I'm just saying, everybody has something in their past.
我的意思是 每个人都有过去
And you can't hold it against them. True.
你不能抓着过去不放 没错
One day, a person could be a
某一天 某个人可能还是
hired assassin in the Senegalese Secret Service...
Senegaless特务局的特工
...the next day, he's being
一转眼 他说不定就变成了
commanded to fetch a fat cop his pancakes.
给肥条子端煎饼的服务生了
Thank you for the rose.
多谢你的玫瑰
Mike, it's Molly.
Mike 是我 Molly
Again.
又是我
Uh, look, I understand that you're upset...
我知道你还在难受
...but let's not blow this thing out of proportion.
但我们也别把这事看的那么严重
I love you.
我爱你
So quit acting like a big baby and call me back.
别再像个长不大的孩子耍脾气了 回我电♥话♥
He's still not taking your calls, huh?
他还是不接你电♥话♥啊?
I guess I'm spending another Valentine's Day by myself.
我想我又要一个人过情人节了
Although the janitor at school
虽然学校的门卫
did offer up a rather disturbing romantic scenario.
提供了一个瘆人的浪漫方案
Hey, listen, lamb chop.
嘿 听着小羊羔
I know I'm not your real dad...
虽然我不是你亲爸
...but I don't understand why you
但我不明白为啥你
just don't tell Mikey your ex-fiance is a big fruit.
不直接告诉Mike你的前未婚夫是基佬啊
Mom, you told him?
妈 你告诉他了?
Vin and I discussed it, yeah,
是的 Vin 和我讨论过
because we don't keep secrets from each other.
我们从不对对方隐藏什么
Unlike some people. Oh, really?
不像某些人 哦 是吗?
I'm just saying,
我的意思是
relationships are built on a foundation of trust.
一段好的感情是建立在信任的基础上的
Of course, that foundation
当然 这基础
better be rebarred into a bedrock of hot, nasty sex.
最好混合着热辣又下流的性福哦
Thank you for the fatherly advice, Vince.
谢谢你慈父般的建议 Vince
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表