...you might learn a thing or two about me.
你也许会了解一两件我的事情
Ha-cha!
啊哈
I'm busting your stones. You should've worn a cup.
我在打你的蛋蛋了 你应该戴个胸罩
Maybe I could borrow yours. Ha-cha!
也许我可以借用你的 啊哈
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for bringing me today, Mike.
谢谢你今天带我来 Mike
I forgot how much I loved coming to these games.
我都忘了我有多喜欢来这种比赛了
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你在这
Minute I cleared the turnstile,
我通过验票闸门的时候
I was just flooded with so many memories.
很多记忆涌上我的心头
Some of the best times my dad
我跟我爸爸一起时候的一些最快乐的时光
and I ever had were right here in this ballpark.
就是在这个球场发生的
All right, sweetie, it's okay.
好了 亲爱的 没事了
Yeah. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
是啊 不 我很好 我很好
This is good. My dad was the best, you know.
这很好 我爸爸是最棒的 你知道
If I'd have known I had such little time with him...
如果我能早点知道我跟他之间的时间只有这么少
Come on, Mol, hold it together.
别这样 Mol 坚强点
She's a little upset. She thought it was bobblehead day.
她有点不高兴了 她以为这是大头棒球赛
Looks like Molly's honoring her dad with a frosty malt.
看起来Molly在用一杯淡麦芽啤酒纪念她爸爸
Mm.
嗯
Nothing like a ballpark hot dog, huh?
没什么东西能比得上一个球场热狗了对吧
Mm. It's like heaven wrapped in a pig intestine.
嗯 就好像是包着巨大肠衣的天堂
Normally I would share,
要是平常 我可能会跟你分享
but your loud-mouthed friend ate half my nachos.
但是刚才你那个大嘴朋友一口就咬掉了我一半玉米脆饼
And contrary to popular opinion, I'm not the food fairy.
而我可不是大家想象的那种食物小仙女
No, I'm set. I got my carrot sticks,
不 我有准备了 我这里有胡萝卜条
fresh off the grill of Mother Earth.
新鲜出土的
If you already have a girlfriend, why are you still on a diet?
如果你已经有了一个女朋友 那你为什么还要减肥呢
Getting a girlfriend doesn't eliminate your problems.
有个女朋友不代表你的问题就都解决了
You still gotta watch what you eat. The key is discipline.
你仍然需要注意你吃的东西 关键在于原则
I am all about discipline. That's why I got into karate.
我就是个有原则的人 所以我去上了空手道班
It provides me both mental and physical balance.
空手道能给予我身心的平衡
Uh-huh. Plus, an excuse to walk around in drawstring pajamas.
嗯哼 当然了 还能给人一个穿着睡衣来回走的理由
Believe me, a black belt
相信我 如果黑带有52英寸长的话
isn't that impressive when it's 52 inches long.
那看起来也就不那么酷了
Ah. Well played, sensei.
啊 说得好 先生
Pass it down.
传过去
You gonna pass it or what?
你到底要不要传过去t
Is it against the law for a man to smell a hot dog?
闻一个热狗的香气难道触犯法律了吗
I just always thought my dad would be there, you know?
我只是一直以为我爸爸会在我身边 你知道吗
Watch me graduate from high school,
看着我从高中毕业
or give me away at my wedding.
或者在我的婚礼上把我的手交出去
But you're lucky. At least
但你是幸运的 最起码
you got some good memories of your dad.
你跟你♥爸♥爸之间有些很美好的回忆
My old man had to work two
为了维持家里的收支平衡 我的爸爸
jobs to make ends meet and I never saw him.
不得不做两份工作 而我从来都看不见他
Ever?
从来吗
If I didn't see his shoes, he was at work.
如果我没看到他的鞋子 他就是在工作
If I did see his shoes, I had to be quiet because he was asleep.
如果我看到了他的鞋 那我就必须要安静点 因为他在睡觉
That's terrible.
太悲惨了
Do you know I never got to see one baseball game with him?
你知道吗 我从来都没有跟他一起看过一场棒球赛
Share some peanuts, catch a foul ball.
一起吃点花生 接住一个界外球
It's probably why I make such a big deal out of opening day.
这也许是我把开赛日看得非常重要的原因
I get it. You're...
我知道了 你
You and Mike are doing
你跟Mike做的这件事情
something you never got to do with your dad.
你从来没机会跟你♥爸♥爸一起做
And I intruded on that, didn't I?
而我却横插一脚 对吧
Yeah, a little bit.
是的 有点
I'm so sorry, Carl.
我非常抱歉 Carl
It's all right. We didn't know any better.
没关系 我们之前彼此也都不了解
Oh, my God, what an amazing day.
哦 天啊 多么神奇的一天啊
It's just... It's been cathartic, you know?
只是 情绪得到了足够的宣泄 你知道吗
You should come on floppy-hat or foam-finger day.
你应该在软帽日或泡沫手指日来
The vibe is palpable.
气氛很明显
May I interest the lovely lady in a nice draft beer?
我可以请这位可爱的女士喝一杯啤酒吗
Oh. No, thank you, I'm fine.
不用 谢谢你
And taken, by the way.
你的好意我心领了
Oh, thank goodness.
哦 谢天谢地
Getting a little tired of holding my stomach in.
收腹收得有点累了
My boyfriend was the one sitting up here earlier.
我男朋友就是之前坐在这儿的那个
The portly gent with the carrot sticks...
吃萝卜条的那个胖胖的绅士
...or the African-American who scarfed my nachos?
还是吃了我一半脆饼的非裔美国人
The cute one with the carrots.
带着胡萝卜的可爱的那个
He did mention something about having a girlfriend.
他的确说过有个女朋友
But these bleachers are
但是这些坐在看台座位的人
full of guys claiming to have girlfriends...
总是会声称他们有女人
...and their own cars.
还有车
Well, he actually has both.
嗯 实际上他的确是都有
I certainly can't compete with that.
那我真是没办法跟他竞争了
Is it true he lost three pounds last week?
他上周的确减掉3磅体重吗
Yeah, it is.
哦 是的
Man, it comes so easy to the winners.
天啊 对成功者来说真是什么都容易
Carl, I'm sure your dad loved you,
Carl 我确信你♥爸♥爸是爱你的
but he had to provide for your family.
但他有你们一家子要养活
But I realize that
但是我突然发现
I missed so many moments with him because he wasn't there.
我错过了很多美好的瞬间因为他不在这
Hey, my dad was there
嘿 我爸爸倒是在我身边
and we never talked to each other.
但我们从来没有跟彼此说过话
We must've gone to 50 ball games together
我们一起看过50场球
and didn't say two words to one another.
说过的话都不超过两句
That's horrible. Yeah.
太可怕了 是的
Every time I did try to talk to him,
每次我想跟他说话
he'd buy me a hot dog just to shut me up.
他就会给我买♥♥个热狗让我闭嘴
You know once, I asked him if he loved my mom.
有一次 我问他他爱不爱我的妈妈
Mm-hm.
然后呢
He bought me two chili dogs, a piece of pizza...
他给我买♥♥了两个辣热狗 一块披萨
...and a bucket of chicken on the ride home.
还有回家路上的一桶炸鸡
That's probably why you eat like you do.
那就是你暴食的原因吧
Because you're stuffing your emotions down...
你是把你的情绪都压抑在食物里
...because your daddy wouldn't talk to you.
因为你♥爸♥爸不跟你讲话
You're right.
你是对的
But not anymore. The cycle ends here.
但以后不会了 这种恶性循环到此为止
I'm proud of you, man.
我为你骄傲 兄弟
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm calling my dad in Scottsdale
我要给我在Scottsdale的爸爸打电♥话♥
right now...
现在就打
...and I'm telling him that I forgive him.
然后我要告诉他我原谅他了
Look at me, Carl.
看着我 Carl
It's the ninth inning
这已经是第九局
and I have not had one hot dog.
而我都没吃过一个热狗
You want everything on it? Walk away, walk away, walk away!
需要什么吗 走开走开
Dad, it's Carlton.
爸爸 我是Carlton
Hey!
嘿
Foul ball. Hey. Ha, ha.
界外球 嘿 哈哈
That did not just happen.
老天爷一定是在逗我
Hey, Dad, guess what. I just caught a foul ball.
嘿 爸爸 猜猜怎么着 我刚接到一个界外球
Yeah.
耶
Bad news is the Cubs lost. Good news is Mike Biggs won.
坏消息是Cubs输了 好消息是Mike Biggs赢了
I got through opening day without gaining a pound.
我整场开赛日都没涨一磅体重
Now, if I can just get past Easter,
现在 如果我能安全的过了复活节
Memorial Day and Fourth of July...
阵亡将士纪念日 还有国♥庆♥节
...I should be fine until the Halloween candy hits the shelves.
那么直到万圣节的糖果上架之前就没什么大问题了
But one day at a time. Thank you.
不过要脚踏实地 谢谢
Nice speech. Humorous, yet heartfelt. Glad you made it.
说的好 幽默又感人 很高兴你来了
You've inspired me to take control of my life.
你激励着我去掌握我自己的生活
Well, if I can do it, you can do it too.
嗯 如果我能成功的话 你也能成功的
I'm cautiously optimistic.
我是谨慎的乐观
I actually had a really good week.
我真的过了很开心的一周
So is this it for the chicks
所以 这是为了这些女人
or do more show up when the cookies are laid out?
还是为了在找到女人之后可以显摆一下
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表