You need to shake it up. Show her you're making an effort.
你需要振作起来 让她知道你在努力
This mean I have to go out? Not at all.
这意味着我必须出去吗 完全不是
All right, I'm listening.
那我洗耳恭听
Instead of letting her make dinner and serve it...
不要让她做晚餐给你上菜
...you show up with dinner and serve it to her.
改为你带着晚餐出现 给她上菜
Still eating dinner on the couch,
同样是在沙发上吃饭
but in her mind, you have wined and dined her.
但在她脑海里 你就已经给她一个烛光晚餐了
That's all it takes?
这就行了
Do a couple of little things she doesn't expect you to do...
做一点出乎她意料的小事
...and she'll forget all
然后她就会忘记所有那些
about the big nasty things you don't wanna do.
你不想做的巨大恶心事
That makes sense.
很有道理
I may have combed out a few old-lady wigs in my day...
我也许需要梳理几个老太太的假发
...but I never plucked a dead rat out of a rain gutter.
但我永远不用从雨槽里拽死耗子了
WOMAN : The diet of the
北美棕熊的食物
North American brown bear consists mostly...
主要有
...of salmon, berries, legumes, and pine nuts.
鲑鱼 苺类 豆类 还有松果
Yogi doesn't eat that.
瑜伽熊不吃那些
Yogi eats pic-a-nic baskets.
瑜伽熊吃野餐篮子
Six pounds.
六磅重
I've gained almost 6 pounds since Mike and I started dating.
从我跟Mike开始约会以来 我长了6磅
It's probably just your hibernation weight.
这可能只是你冬眠的脂肪储备
You'll lose that as soon as the spring thaw rolls around.
春天的脚步一来你就会减掉的
We've just turned into this old married couple.
我们已经变成那种老夫老妻了
He never wants to go out anymore.
他从来都不想出去
I can't even get him off the sofa.
我甚至都不能让他从沙发上站起来
You've already mated with him,
你已经跟他交♥配♥过了
so he has no reason to stand on his hind legs...
所以他没有理由用后腿站起来
...or fling a half-eaten salmon at your feet.
或者是往你脚边扔一块吃了一半的鲑鱼
Turn off the bear show.
把这个棕熊节目关掉
Sorry.
对不起
All I'm saying is once a guy knows you're a sure thing...
我的意思就是 一旦一个男人认为你一定是他的了
...there's no reason for him to try anymore.
他也就没有理由再为你表现了
You know what? Mmhm?
你知道吗 嗯哼
I'm not just gonna sit around and wait for him to take me out.
我不要再坐在这儿等着他带我出去了
If I wanna go do something fun, I am gonna do something fun.
如果我想要做些有意思的事情 我就会去做
Right on, sister.
那就对了 姐妹
I am gonna tear it up! Whoo!
我要去花天酒地 喔
You wanna come with me? I don't wanna go by myself.
你会跟我一起吧 我不想自己去
Oh, good Lord. I just saw my girlfriend's mom naked.
哦 老天爷 我刚刚看到我女朋友妈妈的裸体了
What are you doing in the window?
你在窗户边上干什么
Sorry. I didn't think anybody would be having sex on the stairs.
对不起 我没想到会有人在楼梯上做♥爱♥
Well, if you're writing a book, it started in the laundry room.
好吧 如果你想写本书的话 那是从洗衣房♥开始的
Hey, Mike. What a surprise.
Mike 真是惊喜
I was just making popcorn.
我正在做爆米花
Save it. He saw us on the stairs.
别掩饰了 他看见咱们在楼梯上的样子了
Honestly, from the window, it looked like a bad fall.
说实话 从窗户看过去 看起来像是在楼梯上摔了一跤
All right, state your business. Those Viagras are 11 bucks a pop.
好吧 说你的事儿 那些伟哥一个得11美元呢
Hush up, Vince. You got another three hours on that thing.
闭嘴 Vince 你还有三个钟头来用那东西呢
Hey, I'm gonna be asleep in about 30 minutes.
嘿 30分钟之内我就会睡着了
After that, you can pound nails with it for all I care.
在那之后 你在那上面钉钉子我都不在乎了
I'm looking for Molly. Is she home?
我是来找Molly的 她在家吗
If she was, would I be doing her mom on the staircase...
如果她在的话 我会跟她妈在楼梯上做♥爱♥
...while you watched from the window getting your jollies?
让你在窗子外面看热闹吗
She and Victoria went out.
她跟Victoria一起出去了
Really? But we always spend Friday nights together.
真的吗 但我们一直是一起过周五晚上的啊
And I brought over Thai food.
而且我还给她带了泰国菜
Ooh. That sounds good. Yeah, I could eat.
噢 听起来很不错 是的 我可以吃
Give you 20 bucks for the whole shebang.
这所有东西我给你20块
Forty if you promise to stay
如果你保证你一整个晚上
away from the window for the rest of the night.
会离窗户远远的话 我就给你40
Just take it.
拿着吧
What do you say you throw me
你再跟我狠狠来一炮
another high hard one, then we eat the spring rolls?
然后我们一起吃春卷怎么样
Works for me.
我赞成
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God. I forgot how great it feels to go out on a Friday night.
哦 天啊 我都忘了周五晚上出来玩儿有多爽了
Work week is done, papers are graded. Mama is ready to party.
一周工作都结束了 文件都分类了 老娘已经准备好去玩了
You go, girl.
去吧 女孩儿
I still have to buy foam board
我还需要买♥♥一个泡沫板
and 30 glue sticks for Monday's art project...
还有30个胶棒 周一的艺术项目要用的
...but I ain't doing it tonight.
但我今晚是不会去买♥♥的
Because it's time to party.
因为这是派对时间
I am gonna write myself just a little reminder...
我要给我自己写一个小小的提醒
...so I don't forget about that foam board. Whoo!
别忘了泡沫板 喔
Good idea. Because we're gonna get wasted tonight.
好主意 因为我们今晚要好好颓废一下
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
I mean, probably not wasted...
我是说 也许不是颓废
...but I think I see a
但我想我能预见到
couple of glasses of chardonnay in my future.
几杯夏敦埃酒
Cell phone ringing
手♥机♥响了
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Grandpa Mike.
老爷爷Mike
What's up?
怎么了
Oh, just hanging with my sister.
哦 只是跟我姐姐出来玩儿
Ha. Uhhuh. Oh, really?
哈 嗯哼 哦 真的吗
You just dropped by assuming I'd be there.
你刚刚去我家 以为我会在那儿
Bummer for you.
那可真是不幸
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我
Could go pretty late, it's Friday night. Whoo!
可能要出去很晚 这可是周五的晚上 喔
Do it again, do it again.
再说一次 再说一次
Whoo!
喔
Victoria, chill, I'm trying to talk on the phone.
Victoria 冷静 我正在打电♥话♥呢
Sorry, she's pretty amped.
对不起 她太过火了
Yes, I said amped.
是的 我说的是过火
We're getting ready to head into the club.
我们已经准备好去夜♥总♥会♥了
Ladies, I'm gonna need to see some ID.
女士们 我需要看看你们的身份证
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Gotta go.
要挂了
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Oh, God. Look at me playing hard to get.
哦 天啊 瞧瞧我一副欲擒故纵的样子
I don't think I have ever done that.
我想我以前从没这么做过
I tried it once.
我试过一次
But I was completely naked at the time,
但那时候我完全都是裸着的
so the dude called my bluff.
所以那个男的说我是虚张声势
Who the hell is beating on my door?
是哪个见鬼的敲我的房♥门
Nana, it's me, Mike.
奶奶 是我 Mike
Oh, hey, Michael. Carlton's not home.
哦 嘿 Michael Carlton不在家
Good night, baby.
晚安 宝贝
Wait, wait. Not home? Where did he go?
等等 等一下 不在家 他去哪儿了
Oh, I don't keep tabs on him, he's a grown man.
哦 我不会监视他的 他已经是个成年人了
But he does like hot wings and big fake boobies...
但是他的确喜欢辣鸡翅和巨大的假咪♥咪♥
...if that helps narrow it down.
如果那能帮助你缩小寻找范围的话
Strip club.
脱衣舞俱乐部
I don't think he was folding up
我不认为他留着那些钱
dollar bills to put in the church collection plate.
是为了放进教堂的募捐箱的
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在 如果你能见谅
...Brother Heywood stopped by for pie and coffee.
Heywood兄弟 要过来吃点馅饼喝点咖啡
Oh, what kind of pie?
哦 哪种馅饼
The kind of pie that two consenting adults enjoy alone...
一种两个成年人私下在家里
...in the privacy of their own home.
单独享用的馅饼
Man, I am two for two.
天啊 我一个人就顶两个了
So's Brother Heywood. Good night, Michael.
Heywood兄弟也一样 晚安 Michael
I'm a doer. I've always been. In high school,
我是个实干家 我一直都是 在高中时期
French club, chess club, drama club...
法语俱乐部 国际象棋俱乐部 戏剧学会
...band, jazz band, marching band,
乐队 爵士乐队 进行曲乐队
student council, editor of the school paper.
学生会 校报的编辑
French club. Did I already say French club?
法语俱乐部 我已经说过法语俱乐部吗
Yes, you did.
是的 你说过了
You might wanna slow down on those Red Bulls.
你也许需要放慢往嘴里灌红牛的速度
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表