your life provides certain aerobic benefits.
有了个给我提供充足的有氧运动的男人
Uh, seriously, though, I'm very happy.
呃 我很高兴
So happy I'm scared to death.
但是我又很害怕
Truth is I don't wanna be here right now. I wanna be with him.
因为此刻我不想待在这里 我想和他在一起
In fact, I wanna be with him all the time.
我想时时刻刻和他待在一起
But that's how I deal with everything that I like. I overdo it.
这就是我一直处事的方法 总是过度
It's like when I eat cake, you know, I can't have a piece...
就像吃蛋糕一样 我不能吃一块
...I gotta eat the whole
要吃我就吃掉所有的
thing then lick the frosting off the beater.
而且还会把搅拌机里的糖霜全舔干净
And with a man, I gotta... Well...
有了个男人 我...
Never mind. It's a... But you get what I'm talking about.
算了 就像...你们都懂得
I mean, otherwise, this would be called the Moderation Club.
我的意思是 不然 这里就该改名叫自我调控俱乐部了
But I'm gonna be strong...
但是我要坚定
...and I'm not gonna let
我不能让我自己
myself get carried away like I always do.
像过去一样了
I'm just gonna have a little piece every once in a while...
一次吃一小点蛋糕
...and hopefully this cake will be around a really long time.
希望这个蛋糕能吃很久很久
Thank you for listening and
谢谢你们的倾听
I'm sorry I got us all thinking about cake.
抱歉我让大家想起了蛋糕
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How you liking your old mom's famous tuna noodle casserole?
觉得你老妈的金枪鱼大拌面怎么样
It's good, Mom.
挺好的 老妈
It was better yesterday, but you never showed up...
昨天更美味 只是你一直没来
...so the potato chips lost a certain amount of snap.
那些土豆片都不怎么脆了
No, it's fine.
不会 挺好的
I guess some things keep and some things don't.
我想有些还是脆的 有些就不行了
Delicious one day...
第一天还美味
...and the next morning, it's just dry,
但第二天就干巴巴的了
milky tuna stuck to a crusty pan.
那些乳色的金枪鱼就黏在锅底了
So how's your little girlfriend?
你的小女朋友怎么样了啊
Good. How come you're not with her tonight?
她很好 那今晚你怎么没和她在一起
Because I'm here with you. Well, ain't I the lucky one?
那是因为我和你在一起 好吧 那我岂不是幸运的那一个了
So taking separate vacations already, huh?
那是已经分居了还是怎么了
No, we just agreed to an evening to ourselves.
没有 我们只是想要一个属于自己的夜晚
I see.
我知道了
I just pray it's not a
我希望这个女孩子
repeat of that girl from a couple of years ago.
不会重蹈几年前那个女孩子的覆辙
What was her name? The Indian with the long toes.
她叫什么来着 那个长脚趾印度妹
Ramona. Whatever.
Ramona 随便了
Those feet were freakish.
那双脚真够畸形的了
She could talk to deaf people with those things.
她都可以用脚来比划手语了
She was a nice girl and we wanted different stuff.
她是个好姑娘 只是我们追求的不一样而已
Yeah, you wanted her and she wanted new boobs...
那是的 你想要她 她却想要一对大胸
...and a fancy car to carry them around in.
和能载着大胸四处蹦跶的车
Is there more cream of mushroom?
蘑菇是不是奶油放多了
Then there was the peroxide blond with the weird teeth.
之后有个染了一头黄发 长着一口怪牙的女的
They're called braces, Mom.
妈 人家那是牙套
What kind of grown woman wears braces?
成年女性戴什么牙套
I'll tell you what kind. The crazy kind.
我来告诉你什么样的成年女人戴牙套 女疯子
Crooked teeth are dealt with when young.
矫正牙齿应该是小的时候才做
Otherwise, just let them go where they wanna go.
不然 它爱怎么长就怎么长
Mom, do we always have to review the game tape?
老妈 你想一直唠叨那些陈芝麻烂谷子的事吗
Hey, I'm just watching your back.
我只是替你着想
Which gets a little wider
女人一伤你的心
every time one of these gals breaks your heart.
你就胖一点
You know what?
你知道什么
I'm gonna head home.
我要回家了
What...? Thanks for dinner...
什么... 谢谢您的晚饭
...and the pleasant conversation.
和这次愉快的对话
Wait, you can't leave.
等等 你不能走
I made your favorite dessert. Banana pudding with Nilla Wafers.
我给你做了你最爱的甜点 撒了脆薄饼的香蕉布丁
I'm actually full, Ma. In fact,
我真的很饱了 老妈 事实上
I think I've swallowed about as much as I can take.
实际上有点咽不下去了
Listen, Mikey, I'm just trying to protect you.
听着 Mikey 我只是在保护你
You hook up with these women and they end up breaking your heart.
你和那些女人们交往 但她们伤透了你的心
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
Hey, just being honest.
好吧 只是实话实说
And I appreciate that.
我很感激
But I really like Molly and
但是我真的很喜欢Molly
you're just gonna have to get used to that.
你必须慢慢习惯起来
Just like I got used to dinners where you bust my balls...
就像我习惯我们的小聚餐一样
...and I try to choke down the
而且我还得尽全力咽下去
worst tuna noodle casserole in the history of food.
史上最难吃的金枪鱼大拌面
Sorry, just being honest.
抱歉 只是实话
Let me tell you something, Jim.
让我告诉你 Jim
You don't get a body like that by having a mom who's a bad cook.
那种身材可不是厨艺烂的老妈能喂出来的
Hey.
好啊
Um. Molly, what are you doing here?
嗯 Molly 你在这干什么
I wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
I'm sorry I came by your school today.
抱歉我今天去了你的学校
It was stupid. It will never happen again.
真蠢 不会在发生了
Don't say that. It was
别这么说
the sweetest thing a guy's ever done for me.
这是有史以来男人为我做的最贴心的事了
Really? Yeah. I wanted to make out in the hall.
真的 是的 搞得我都想在走廊里和你亲热了
That would've been so great.
那肯定很刺♥激♥
Because I know that kid didn't
因为我知道那个孩子
really believe that you were my girlfriend.
不相信你是我的女朋友
So I'm your girlfriend now?
那我现在是你的女朋友咯
Well, that's what I told the lady who sold me this stupid dog.
我是这么告诉那个卖♥♥这白♥痴♥玩具狗的老板的
He's not stupid. He's cute.
它不白♥痴♥ 挺可爱的
Well, for my sake, I hope stupid and cute can coexist.
我的意思是 我喜欢呆和可爱可以并存
I'm sorry I've been pulling away from you.
抱歉我一直对你忽冷忽热的
I just got scared.
我只是很害怕
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm scared too.
如果这么说能让你好受些 那么我也很害怕
Really? Oh, yeah. Any time I bust a move on a residential street,
真的 哦 是的 每次我在小区里晃悠
it's usually just nervous energy.
都是因为我很紧张
So I'm not imagining it. This is happening really fast, right?
这不是我瞎想的 我们的进展太快了 对吧
Yeah, but a good fast.
是的 但是是好的进展
Like the drive-through at Arby's after midnight.
就像在半夜在阿比大街飙车一样爽
Okay. Ha, ha.
好吧 哈哈
But we still have to keep each other in check.
但是我们还是要慢慢来
Pace ourselves.
保持点节奏
Exactly. Let the relationship progress at a nice, relaxed speed.
没问题 让我们的关系以一种美好 稳定的速度发展
Good.
好极了
Sounds like a plan.
听起来像是个计划
Oh, look, he's giving out prizes now.
哦 看呐 他送了你个小礼物
What'd you have to do for that?
你做了什么才能得到这个小礼物的
Love to chat, ladies, but I've got one hour...
我也想聊聊 但是 女士们 我只有一个小时
...to get showered and ready for work.
的时间用来洗澡 准备上班
You want some breakfast or
你想来点早餐还是
did you have a Pop Tart at your lover's place?
已经在你小情人那吃过了
Don't call him my lover!
说了别称他为我的"小情人"了
Boy, I thought when she started
天 我还想着她开始
getting a little time on the bouncy castle...
在那间快活的城♥堡♥里摸爬打滚后
...she'd lighten up a bit.
她就会变得温柔一点呢
Yeah, I don't get it. Mm.
是啊 我也搞不懂 嗯
Your sister's a complicated woman.
你妹妹是个捉摸不透的女人
Sometimes I think she's too smart for her own good.
有时候 我认为她太聪明了反而不大好
How can you be too smart for your own good?
为什么太聪明了反而不好
It's nothing you need to worry about, baby.
甜心 这事就轮不到你来担心了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表