Why did you run away?
你为什么要跑啊
I don't wanna see you anymore.
我再也不想看见你了
I don't wanna see you anymore.
我再也不想看见你了
Lots of pretty ladies here tonight, huh, Samuel?
今晚这儿好多美女呐 对吧 Samuel
Shall we begin our approach?
我们可以开始接近了吗
I'm fully engorged.
我已经完全充血了
Slow down, brother.
慢点 哥们
You never buy the first car you see on the lot.
你永远不会买♥♥你在车场看到的第一辆车
Also, remember not to set your sights too high.
同样的 记得眼光别太高了
Are you telling me to pursue ugly women?
你是在让我去追丑女吗
Because an ugly woman I can get without your help.
因为丑女我不需要你帮忙也能追上咯
Hey. Happened to you?
嘿 发生什么了
Molly dumped me. Aw.
Molly甩掉我了 噢
You were right, she lied about being sick.
你是对的 她说她病了是撒谎
Yeah, women don't usually play
嗯 女人在跟你玩完之前
the diarrhea card till they're done with you.
通常不会出到腹泻这张牌
Thought she was the one,Carl
我以为她就是命中注定的那个
Thought I'd spend the rest of my life with that woman.
那个我以为会跟我共度余生的女人
With the way you are breathing,
如果你继续这么喘气的话
that would have been just another 20 minutes.
你余生的长度就剩下20分钟了
A little sympathy right
现在你们该
now would be appropriate. I'm really hurting.
对我表示一下同情吧 我好受伤啊
Your self-pity shrivels my gonads.
你的自怜自叹让我的老二缩掉了
What? Do you know in the village I grew up in...
啥 你知道吗 在我长大的村子里
...A large man like you gets all the women?
一个像你这么巨型的男人能得到所有的女人
Really? Yes.
真的吗 没错
A sizeable man represents great wealth and power.
一个有一定体型的男人代表着财富和权力
You go to my country,
如果让你去我的国家里
you'll get more ass than an elephant's back.
你得到的女性屁♥股♥加起来比大象的都还大
That's something to think about.
这值得考虑
Location, location, location.
各处乡村各处例嘛
Another pitcher of beer and more pretzels for my men.
来多一大罐啤酒和更多椒盐卷饼给我哥们
No, no. No more pretzels. You've had enough pretzels.
不 不 不要椒盐卷饼了 你吃得够多的了
You're supposed to be on a diet.
你应该要坚持饮食均衡的啊
To hell with diets.
去你的饮食均衡
Why should I struggle to
如果根本没人会爱上我的话
maintain this figure if nobody's ever gonna love me?
为嘛我还得这么作践自己去坚持
Hey, I love you.
嘿 我爱你
Thanks, man. I appreciate that.
谢了 伙计 我很感激
You're not gonna say it back, are you?
你不打算这么和我说对吗
Selfish son of a bitch.
真尼玛自私
If we are willing to take a risk...
如果我们愿意冒险的话
...there's a girl's number on the stall door,
在那门上有一个女孩的电♥话♥号♥码
and she is available to do anything.
而且她愿意做任何事情
No, I already tried it.
不 我试过了
It's just some high-school kid calling me a homo.
那只是一些称我为同性恋的高中孩子
Hey, we don't need women.
嘿 我们不需要女人
I mean, they don't do anything but cause problems.
我的意思是 她们贡献不了任何东西却只制♥造♥麻烦
He ain't wrong. He...
他没错 他
This would be a much better
这会是个更好的世界
world if there were no women mucking it up.
如果没女人来瞎搅和的话
There's just guys hanging out with other guys.
只有男人跟男人厮混在一块
Not to be a stick in the mud...
就不会陷入女人这泥潭里了
...but I am not drunk enough for what you are implying.
但是我还没醉到明白你们暗示着什么
And you are implying stick in the mud, am I right?
你们暗示的是陷入泥潭 对吗
No.
不
I'm just saying that we can have fun without women.
我只是说我们就算没有女人也能找乐子
Damn right. We're three single, attractive men.
真尼玛对 我们仨单身又有魅力的男人
The world is our oyster. Absolutely.
这世界就像是我们的牡蛎 必须的
We can go anywhere, do anything,
我们可以去任何地方 做任何事情
and we don't need women to do it.
而且我们不需要女人来
Where are we going? Strip club.
我们这是去哪 脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip club.
脱衣舞俱乐部
Maybe we should just hit a White Castle, call it a night.
或许我们应该只是去一下白色城♥堡♥快餐厅 姑且当一晚上算了
No, no. We're not going
不 不 我们在看见
home till we see some naked female bodies.
一些裸体女性肉体之前都不能回家
Excuse me.
抱歉
"Ndugu"?
你叫Ndugu
Go Cubbies.
是Go Cubbies
Right. Listen, my man,
没错 听着 哥们
could you please take us to the nearest strip club?
你可以载我们到最近的脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Bikini or all nude?
穿比基尼的还是全♥裸♥的
I'm thinking all nude.
我想看全♥裸♥的
Definitely.
必须的
We're going bird-watching, I wanna see a bald eagle.
我们要去看鸟 我想看一只赤♥裸♥的雄鹰
I wonder if some of those women
我在想那些女人会不会
don't feel comfortable getting totally nude.
脱♥光♥觉得不自在
Well, then they should have finished high school.
她们起码应该高中毕业吧
No, I'm saying maybe taking your clothes off...
不 我是说 可能把你的衣服
...in front of the strangers can be a little scary.
在一些陌生人眼前脱♥光♥会有点可怕
I knew it.
我知道
I knew that's what was going on with you.
我就知道是这个原因
You were right, Carl.
你是对的 Carl
But I had to come to it myself.
不过我得自己克服这问题
Well, I should know not to push you.
嗯 我不该强迫你
Give me some love.
给我点爱
If they start kissing, pull over and I'll walk home.
如果他们开始亲嘴的话 靠边停然后我会走回家
And by "Home," I mean Africa.
我的 家 的意思我指非洲
Wait, wait, what do I say here?
等等 我该说些什么
Just start talking and see where the liquor takes you.
张嘴就成 看看酒精能让你说些啥
You're a good friend, Carl.
你是个好的朋友 Carl
I really do love you. I'm sorry I hesitated before.
我真的爱你 很抱歉之前犹豫了一下
It's all right, man. I know what's in your heart.
不打紧 伙计 我知道你心中所想就成
And I love you, Samuel...
我也爱你 Samuel
...and I know when I get to know you better, I will love you.
另外当我更熟悉你的话 我也会爱上你的
Ndugu. And Ndugu to you too.
Ndugu 我也Ndugu你
What the hell is this? The Little Rascals?
你们想干嘛 小流氓团伙吗
I apologize for the lateness of the hour, Mrs. Flynn...
Mrs Flynn 不好意思这么晚打扰你
...but I really need to talk to Molly.
不过我真得给Molly谈一下
Well, she doesn't wanna talk to you.
哦 她可不想跟你谈
Man, she didn't let the liquor get a word in edgewise.
老兄 她可没让你的酒精发挥多大作用啊
So, what now?
那 怎么办
Strip club? No.
脱衣舞俱乐部吗 不
So far this week, I've lost three hats and a girlfriend...
截止现在 我这礼拜已经丢了三顶帽子和一个女朋友了
...and I ain't calling it a night until I get one of them back.
在我取回他们其中之一前我不能就这么让这晚过去了
What is the significance of three hats and a girlfriend?
三顶帽子和一个女朋友 这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
A lot of what they say is just gibberish to me.
他们说的好多话对我来说都是扯淡
What the hell?
干嘛呢
A dream so long denied Can flourish
长久被否定的梦想也能勃发
Sweet Jesus. What are you doing?
老天爷呐 你在干嘛
Thy mother shall not keep me from thy maidenhead.
汝之母亲不能把我挡在你的处♥女♥膜前
Am I the only one touched by the romance of this moment?
我是唯一一个被此刻的浪漫感动的人吗
No.
不
I feel it too.
我也感动了
Yeah, it's a Hallmark moment,
嗯 这是一个值得标记的时刻
till Romeo falls and crushes us to death.
直到这罗密欧掉下来把我们仨压死
Are you crazy? You're gonna kill yourself.
你疯了吗 你会摔死的
I don't care.
我不在乎
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你点事
The other night, when we were kissing
那晚上 当我们亲嘴了
and you invited me in...
然后你让我进来
...I panicked because I
我怕了 是因为我
didn't want you to see me without my clothes on.
不想让你看到我没穿衣服的样子
What? Why?
为啥
I was hoping to lose a
我希望能减多一点肥先
little weight first so you'd be turned on by me.
好让你能被我激发性趣
Oh, Mike.
噢 Mike
How much weight are you talking about?
那你说想减多少来着
I don't know. A hundred and sixty pounds.
不知道啊 160磅左右吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表