Well, he's been a little cranky lately.
他最近是有点怪异
But he's probably just
可能是因为
annoyed at me for pushing him to lose weight...
我逼他减肥啊 生发啊
...grow hair and have his neck waddle taped back.
减掉脖子上的赘肉啊 而有点烦恼吧
Why do you ask? Oh, no reason.
怎么这样问 哦 没什么
You're my mom, I love you, I just wanna make sure you're happy.
你是我妈 我爱你 我只想让你开心
Oh, well, thank you, baby. Oh...
哦 谢谢你 宝贝
I am.
我现在很开心
Good. Ha, ha.
好的
Working late. That dirtbag's not even a good liar.
加班 那混♥蛋♥连谎都撒不来
What's going on?
什么情况
I don't know for sure.
我也不很确定
But I know he and Mike had a little secret man talk last night...
但昨晚他和Mike说了男人间的悄悄话
...and Mike's being very cagey about it.
Mike又吞吞吐吐的
You don't think Vince is doing anything behind Mom's back?
你不会觉得Vince在老妈背后搞些什么吧
See, that's where my mind went too.
我第一感觉也是这个
My God, he's cheating on her, isn't he?
天哪 他有外遇了 是不是
You did not hear that from me.
你不是从我这听到的哦
How long is it gonna take to grade this thing?
改卷子要多久啊
Hang on a second.
别急
"Add the combined scores of sentence structure and usage...
把句子结构和使用方法
...with the subtotal of language arts from Page 3."
和第三页语言技巧的分相加
Man, this is like putting together a bookcase from lkea.
伙计 这就像拼宜家买♥♥来的书柜一样
You know, forget about it. I'm sure I flunked.
算了吧 我肯定挂了
No. Now, just hang on a second. We don't know that.
不 等等 现在还不知道结果呢
Bup-bup-bup, carry the two...
进两位
Now we know that you flunked.
你真的挂了
My old man always told me I was an idiot.
我老爸经常说我是傻子
You know what? He was right.
他还真说对了
You're not an idiot. You're just not a good test taker.
你不傻 你只是不擅长考试
Remarkably bad, in fact.
实际上 很糟糕
Well, how else am I gonna get a GED?
我还怎么考普通教育文凭啊
Abraham Lincoln never graduated high school.
林肯高中也没毕业啊
He did pretty well for himself.
他还不是混得很好
Yeah, except for getting shot in the head.
是哦 除了脑门上挨了一枪
To be fair, a high school diploma is not gonna stop a bullet.
说实话 高中毕业证不能挡子弹
So you're saying I just gotta live with my secret shame?
所以我只能一辈子带着我秘密的耻辱过了
Everybody's got one. I'll share mine if it makes you feel better.
每个人都有啦 我可以告诉你我的 如果你能好受些
Food?
食物
Maybe.
或许是
The more you try to hide it, the worse it's gonna feel.
你越想隐瞒 就越不好受
Just go to Joyce and tell her the truth. I don't know.
直接找Joyce告诉她实话吧 我不确定诶
You'll feel better. The woman loves you.
你会好受很多的 她爱你
She's not gonna judge you over something like that.
她不会因为这点事而评头论足的
Would you mind going with me to tell her?
你陪我去好吗
You know, for moral support.
有点 精神上的鼓舞
I'd be happy to.
好的
All right. Boy, I hope she's gonna be okay...
好了 我希望当她发现她博学的王子
...when she finds out her
只是个口若悬河的青蛙时
erudite prince is just a well-hung frog.
会安然无恙
"Erudite." I can't believe you didn't score higher in the verbal.
博学的 真不敢相信你的词汇分那么低
Listen, when I get in there...
听着 我到了那
...I may embellish my reasons
我可能会对我辍学的原因
for dropping out of school a little bit.
来点润色
Papa got sick, I had to work the fields,
老爸病了 我得在田间劳作
care for the other young'uns.
照顾弟弟妹妹
Something in that vein.
这类的
For another cigar,
再给我跟雪茄
I'll tell her you were a coal miner's daughter.
我告诉她你是矿工的女儿都行
What is going on here, Mike? I gotta talk to your mom.
发生了什么Mike 我要和你妈妈说点事
He just needs to get something off his chest.
他需要卸下心中的重负
What's that? The breasts of a younger woman?
是什么 年轻女人的胸部
Joyce, doll, why are you crying?
Joyce 亲爱的 你怎么哭了
I know all about your dirty little secret.
我知道了你肮脏的小秘密
Who told you? Did you tell her?
谁告诉你的 你告诉她了吗
I didn't tell anybody, except Carl and Samuel.
我没告诉任何人 除了Carl和Samuel
Oh, you could tell Carl and Samuel, but you couldn't tell me.
哦 所以你能告诉他们俩 但不能告诉我
You thought you could keep something like that from me?
你以为这种事能够瞒过我吗
Boy, you're dumber than I thought. I had to work the fields.
真是比我想的还要笨 我得在田间劳作
You are such a pig.
你真是一头猪
Whoa, I'm sorry I didn't tell you,
哇 对不起我没告诉你
but you're kind of making me feel bad.
但你这样让我有点难受了
Well, you should feel bad. You're cheating on my mother.
你应该觉得难受 你背叛了我妈
What? I never cheated on you.
什么 我从来没背叛你
Then why are you here with your tail between your legs?
那你夹着尾巴来干嘛
I came to tell you I don't have a high school diploma.
我过来告诉你我高中没毕业
And now, thanks to Lumpy, the study partner, I never will.
现在 多亏了那胖子搭档 我永远也毕不了了
What? I was ashamed to tell you...
什么 我感到很羞愧
...because I thought you'd think less of me,
因为我觉得你会看轻我
but apparently you already do.
很显然你的确这样想了
You told me he was having an affair.
你说他出轨了
No. Now...
不
I didn't exactly use those words.
我没有用那两个字
It's all moot. Damage is done.
没意义了现在 损失已经造成了
I got this, Mom.
我去 妈妈
"Moot." The man is a wordsmith.
没意义了 他真是出口成章
Vince, wait.
Vince 等等
Look, I get that I'm not your favorite person...
听着 我知道你不太喜欢我
...but I never thought you'd spread lies about me.
但我从没觉得你会散布我的谣言
I'm sorry. I may not have a formal education...
对不起 我是没有得到正规的教育
...or a high school diploma, but I got a heart.
和高中毕业证 可我有心啊
And you stuck a knife in it by way of my back.
然后你在背后捅了我一刀
I know. I made a terrible mistake.
我知道 我犯了个大错
Let me... Let me make it up to you.
让我 让我来补偿你
How? A kick in the groin? No, thank you.
怎么补偿 档上踢一脚 不用了 谢谢你
Hey, Moranto. What?
嘿 Moranto 什么
I think you owe me an apology too.
我觉得你也有不对的地方
You have got an actual teacher
这儿有一位真正的老师
right here and you asked Mike to tutor you.
但你叫了Mike去辅♥导♥你
I regret that deeply.
我深深的表示歉意
The only thing I learned from that guy...
那他身上学到的唯一一件事儿
...is that the Chicago Police Department
就是芝加哥警局
is not a very picky organization.
选人太不挑剔了
Come on, give me a chance.
好了 给我一个机会吧
Why you wanna help me?
你为什么想帮我
Well, that's why I became a teacher.
这就是我想当老师的原因
And seeing as that you're my mom's fiance...
你还是我妈的未婚夫
...kind of makes you family.
所以有点算一家人了
Family? Kind of.
一家人 有点
Damn it, you're a tough nut to crack.
天哪 你真是个难啃的核桃
But I love you, snowball. I really do.
但我爱你 雪球 真的
Okay, okay.
好了好了
Oh, Vince, I'm so sorry I doubted you.
哦 Vince 真对不起 我怀疑了你
We just didn't know what to think, Vince.
我们只是不知道该往哪想 Vince
But stupid is so much better than cheater.
愚蠢可比背叛好多了
I forgive all you broads. Hey, where's the big guy?
我原谅你们 嘿 大块头哪去了
Yes. The apes do wear suits and get jobs.
是哦 猿真的穿了西装去上班
Wow, I can't believe you got
哇 真不敢相信
Vince to actually go and take the GED exam.
你居然让Vince去参加考试
teacher does is to inspire her students, you know.
就是去鼓励
Instill in them the confidence that they need...
培养他们需要的自信
...to go out and achieve academic excellence.
然后取得学术成就ttttt
I guess we know why you hold the record for teacher of the month.
我想这就是你为什么保持了月度最佳教师的记录了
Heh. Every student is different.
要因材施教
You have to figure out what their individual needs are.
你得知道他们每个人需要些什么
Now, for Vince, I just had to give him the proper tools...
对Vince来说 我只需要给他一点合适的方法
...to overcome his fear of taking tests.
去克服考试恐惧症
Oh, man, do you guys know what
哦 你们知道
happened to the two pot brownies I was saving?
我留着的大♥麻♥巧克力蛋糕哪去了吗
**Don't you want somebody to love*
*你不想要别人爱你吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表