Hey. Good to see you.
你好啊 很高兴见到你
What do you got, golf clubs or an extra pair of underwear?
那么带了什么来了 高尔夫球杆还是多余的内衣裤
Let's just go upstairs. Sooner the better.
我们上去吧 越快越好
When I go to bed, I'll put my headphones on
我睡觉的时候 会把耳机带上
so you can get as nasty as you want.
所以你们可以为所欲为哦
Keep moving.
快走
Where's the toothpaste?
牙膏在哪里
The tooth
牙
I wanna go home.
我想回家了
Shake the snake a little too hard there, fella?
飞机打的太过火了么 小伙子
Oh.
呃
Hello, Mrs. Flynn. No, I thought
好啊 Flynn夫人 不是 我想
I noticed a calcium buildup on your tile grout
我以为你的瓷砖有点钙化了
but upon closer surveillance,
但是仔细一看
you're clean as a whistle, good to go.
非常干净 什么事都没有
Thanks.
谢啦
What time's the luau there, big kahuna?
夏威夷晚会什么是开始啊 大块头
Uh, yeah. Apparently, in my haste to pack,
呃 收拾的时候太匆忙了
I neglected to bring pajama bottoms.
忘带我的睡裤了
Hmm, top, no bottoms. Around these parts,
哼 带了上面的忘带下面的 所有这些
we call that Porky Pigging it.
我们称之为猪小弟行为
Okay, well, uh, don't worry.
好吧 但是不用担心
Tomorrow, I will be wearing pants at breakfast.
明早 我会穿上裤子去吃早点的
Well, that makes one of us. Good night.
那好 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Goofy bastard.
傻蛋
How'd my bottle of Vicodin end up in the crapper?
我的维柯丁怎么掉马桶里去了
God, I could be in my new bed right now.
天 我本来可以睡在我的新床上的
I heard you're a screamer,
听说你爱爱的时候喜欢叫
so I'm wearing my noise-reduction headphones.
所以我戴上了我的防噪耳机
Appreciate it. Good night. What'd you say?
我很感激 晚安 你说什么
What did I say?
我说了什么了
Can anybody hear me?
有人能听到我说话吗
What is my sister yelling about? I have no idea.
我姐在嚷嚷什么 我不知道
Look, I really appreciate you staying here tonight.
听着 我很高兴你今晚到我家过夜
Well, you've been lugging your stuff
你整周都带着行李
back and forth to my place all week, so
在我家来来回♥回♥ 所以
it's the least I could do.
至少我也要做点什么了
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
You know, we should probably
你知道么 我们应该
wait till your mom and sister fall asleep.
等你妈和你姐睡着了再做
Or we could just try to do it really quietly.
或者我们可以悄悄行动
Might make it sexier.
有可能更有感觉
You think so?
你真这么想
Sure.
是啊
Hey, we can pretend we're
我们可以假装是
two high-school kids trying not to get caught.
两个高中生 设法不让人发现
Uh, I'm not sure. I've only played
呃 我不确定 我一直都在扮演
the one high-school kid trying not to get caught.
一个设法不被人发现的高中生
Oh, my God, Michael Biggs,
哦 天哪 Michael Biggs
ever since I sat behind you in homeroom class
自从在教室里坐在你后排
I've been, like, totally fantasizing about this moment
我就一直在幻想这个时刻的到来
and I always hoped that you'd be my first.
我一直希望你是我的第一次
Your first?
你的第一次
I made out with Mindy Peterson once after cheerleading practice.
但我曾和Mindy Peterson在拉拉队训练结束后亲热过
But that was just an experiment.
不过那只是个实验而已
And I was, like, majorly thinking about you.
而且 我心里想的一直都是你
Okay, that got the home crowd standing.
好了 全场起立了
Mike's got the power Mike's got the heat
Mike最强 Mike最棒
Mike's got the spirit To knock you off your feet
Mike最无敌
Go, Mikey!
加油 Mikey
Are they doing it yet?
他们做了吗
Good Lord, I hope so.
老天 我希望做了
What?
什么
Boy, these things are good.
神 这耳机太给力了
Mike, come on. Mike.
Mike 快点 Mike
Stop it, Mom.
别笑了 老妈
Morning, Mrs. Flynn.
早安 Flynn夫人
Morning to you.
你也早安
How'd you sleep? Mom.
睡得怎么样 老妈
What? I'm just asking the man how he slept.
又怎么了 我只是问问他睡得怎么样
I slept fine, very restful, thank you for asking.
睡得挺好的 很舒服 多谢问候
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到你这么说
Can I make you some breakfast? No, I'm not hungry.
我给你做早点吧 不用了 我不饿
Really?
真的
I thought you'd be starving to death after winning the big game.
我以为在你赢得大奖后你会饿得要死
You're excused. God bless you.
你可以走了 上帝保佑你
Go, Mikey.
加油 Mikey
You know, I gotta say
我不得不说啊
it's really kind of nice to have a man in the house.
有个男人在家里感觉真好
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表