Oh, you're right.
哦 你说的对
Mike doesn't have a tail, does he?
Mike没有尾巴 好吧
Look, Mom, I just think you can do a lot better than that guy.
妈妈 我只是觉得你比那家伙强太多了
Come on, Molly. You never like any of my boyfriends.
行了吧 Molly 你从来没喜欢过我的任何一任男友啊
Remember Jerry, the housepainter? You made him cry.
记得Jerry 那个房♥屋油漆工吗 你都把他弄哭了
I caught him stealing money from your purse.
我逮到他正在偷你钱包里的钱
That man was a sexual dynamo. He earned every penny.
那家伙的性♥欲♥很强 每一分钱都是他赚的
And thanks to you, our garage door is still only half yellow.
多亏了你 我们的车♥库♥门仍然只有一半是黄的
I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life.
我不是想干预你的生活
It's just that I love you and I don't wanna see you get hurt.
只是我很爱你 不想看你受伤
Oh, sweetie, I appreciate you worrying about me...
宝贝儿 我很感激你这样担心我
...but I'm just having a good time with the man.
但我和这个人相处很愉快
Besides, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself.
而且 我是个大人了 能照顾好我自己
You're right. Okay, it's your life.
也对 好吧 这是你的生活
If he makes you happy, that's what's... That's what's important.
如果他能让你开心 这就是 就是最重要的
From now on, I am officially butting out.
从现在起 我正式不管闲事了
Don't you dare.
你敢
Hey, look, Mom. Vince is saying hello.
嘿 快看 妈 Vince在打招呼呢
This was the greatest night of my life, seriously.
这是我人生中最棒的一晚 真的
I'll probably have to lie
我可能会对别人
to people and say it was my wedding day...
撒谎说是我结婚的那天
...or the birth of my first child,
或是我孩子出生的那天
but the three of us will know the truth.
但我们三个都知道事实
Double overtime, Bulls win by two...
两个加时赛 公牛以两分险胜
...plus they scored over a hundred points,
并且得分过百了
which means we all get...
这意味着我们都会得到
Free chalupas!
免费的墨西哥肉饼
I mean, it was a magical evening, right?
这真是个神奇之夜 对吧
I don't know how to thank you, Vince.
我不知道该怎么感谢你 Vince
Third row seats and we got to go into the locker room after the game?
第三排的座席 赛后还能进入球员更衣室
Boy, some of those guys were swinging the sausage, huh?
一些球员正晃着他们的"香肠" 哈
Not that I was looking, but they were at eye level.
不是我想看 而是他们正好在视线的高度
Yeah, I thought that one was gonna eat a peanut out of my hand.
对 我以为那个要吃我手中的花生呢
Dip down into the bucket, wash his back.
浸在水桶中 洗背
Elephant trunk. We got it at "Peanut."
象鼻子 我们在花生那儿就懂你了
Well, I'm glad you boys had a good time.
我很欣慰你们玩得尽兴
Maybe mention to your girlfriend that I'm not such a bad egg.
可以跟你女朋友提一提 我不是个坏蛋
Oh, she doesn't think you're a bad egg.
她没认为你是坏蛋
She just thinks her mom is
她只是觉得她妈妈同你约会
scraping the bottom of the barrel by dating you.
就是在捡人家挑剩下的货
But why? I treat Joyce like a queen.
为什么 我对待Joyce 像皇后一样
Hey, this isn't coming from me.
嘿 这可不是我说的
It's just that Molly thinks
只是Molly认为
your intentions are less than honorable.
你的意图不光彩
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you, I've loved many women...
我不会对你说谎 我爱过很多女人
...but Joyce ain't like them other skanks.
但Joyce和那些俗人不同
She's smart, she's funny.
她很聪明 风趣
Plus, she can match me kink for kink in the boudoir.
另外 她能同我在闺房♥里一直纠缠
Probably won't tell Molly about the kink part.
也许纠缠的这部分就不要告诉Molly了
She might not see it as the compliment you intended.
她不会把这看作是你的赞美之词的
Well, you know her better than I do.
你比我更了解她
So where to now, gents? The night is still young.
那么现在去哪 先生们 夜色尚浅
Well, I should probably head home.
我也许该回家了
Molly was pretty mad when I left.
我走的时候Molly很生气
We can't go home now. We're drunk, we're in a limo.
我们现在不能回家 我们喝多了 而且坐着豪车呢
Let's cruise past a nightclub with the windows down...
让我们放下车窗缓缓驶过夜♥总♥会♥
...and tell everybody we're Earth, Wind & Fire.
告诉每个人我们是地 风和火
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
Do you remember The 21 st night of September?
你还记得九月第二十一个夜晚吗
Love was changing the minds Of pretenders
爱情改变了伪装者的思想
While chasing the clouds away
在追逐彩云时
Hey, hey, hey
嘿 嘿 嘿
Ba-de-ya, Say do you remember.
Ba-de-ya 说你记得
Ba-de-ya Dancing in September
Ba-de-ya 在九月中舞蹈
Ba-de-ya Never was a cloudy day
Ba-de-ya 从来不会阴天
Thank you again for tonight. It was very generous.
今晚再次谢谢你 非常慷慨
Hey, I'm sure if I ever got into a real jam...
嘿 我确定如果是我当年真的遇到上等货
...like I was sitting on, say, 30 to 35 unpaid parking tickets...
就像我坐对30到35张未付的罚单时
...you'd step up with a little quid pro quo.
你得加紧拿出点诚意来
Yeah, I really don't do that type of thing. Ever?
是 我真的没那么做过 从来没有吗
Molly, what are you doing up so late?
Molly 这么晚了你还在干什么
Waiting for you. Did you have fun tonight?
等你啊 晚上玩得开心吗
Are you gonna be mad if I say yes? No.
如果我说开心你会生气吗 不会
It was awesome. Best night of my life.
简直太棒了 我生命中的最佳夜晚
I mean, not as good as the night we met, but right up there.
不过没有我们相遇的那个夜晚好 但差不多吧
And just so you know, he was a good boy tonight...
让你知道下 他今晚是个好孩子
...and the place was crawling with tail.
那地方挤满了尾随者
Hey, the boys are back.
嘿 你们回来了
Dollface, how are you?
娃娃脸 你好吗
Sorry I gave you a hard time about going out tonight.
很抱歉 今晚外出的事让你左右为难了
Yeah, it wasn't a very attractive side of you.
是啊 这是你很不讨喜的一面
Just take the apology, pal.
只管接受道歉就好 小子
Joyce, I want you to know that my intentions are honorable.
Joyce 我想你明白我的意图是光明磊落的
Vin, what are you doing on your knees?
Vin 你下跪干什么
Please tell me he's having a heart attack.
快告诉我他这是心脏病发作吧
Joyce Meredith Flynn... "Marilyn."
Joyce Meredith Flynn 是Marilyn
You gonna bust my stones over a middle name?
你不会因为一个中间名摔碎我的宝石戒指吧
I thought you were just having a good time together.
我觉得你们在一起只是为了开心
We were. But I think it's time that I step up...
的确啊 但我想是时候站出来
...and let everyone know that Vincent Moranto is here to stay.
让所有人知道Vincent Moranto要留下来了
Is this what you had in mind, big guy?
这和你想的一样吗 大家伙
You told him to do this?
你告诉他这么做的吗
I don't think so. I don't know. I don't feel good.
不是 我不知道 我感觉不舒服
What do you say, Joyce? Will you have me?
你怎么想的 Joyce 你会接受我吗
Mom, take your time and think about it.
妈 别着急 好好想清楚
Yes, Vince, I will marry you.
当然 Vince 我愿意嫁给你
You took absolutely no time to think about that.
你完全没走脑子想清楚啊
You've made me the happiest man in the world.
是你让我成为世界上最快乐的男人
You gotta admit, it's kind of romantic. Not seeing it?
你得承认 还挺浪漫的 没看见吗
Night, everybody.
晚安 各位
You look very pretty this morning.
你今早好漂亮啊
Some might say radiant.
有人也许会说魅力四射
Don't, okay?
别这样 好不
You know, Molly, he's actually not a bad guy.
Molly 他人真的不坏
Can we just eat our breakfast and not talk?
只吃早餐别说话成吗
There they are.
你们在啊
Boy, I know what I'm getting you two for Christmas.
我知道圣诞节要送你俩什么了
Chairs.
椅子
Hey, princess, I realize I'm not your real dad...
嘿 小公主 我知道我不是你的亲生父亲
...nor would I ever try to replace him...
我也从没想取代他
That's good to know.
知道就好
But if you ever need anything,
但如果你有任何需求
advice, tires, pantyhose, whatever...
比如建议 头饰 长筒袜 什么都行
...I'm there for you.
我随时听候差遣
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
And you, you got a real gem here
还有你 你算是得到宝了
and you're gonna have to start stepping up.
你得开始加把劲
Take her out every once in a while,
每隔一阵子就要陪她出去逛逛
spend a little coin, shell out for a nice dinner.
花点儿钱 请顿晚餐
Don't take her someplace just
别带她去那些不入流的地方
because you got a coupon for a free chalupa.
就因为你有一张那里的免费肉饼优♥惠♥券
You know what? I think you're right. That guy is annoying.
我觉得你说的对 这家伙是挺讨厌的
I don't know. He's actually starting to grow on me.
我不清楚 我开始渐渐喜欢他了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表