How come I'm doing all the work?
为什么全是我一个人做
Would you rather go out to
那你愿不愿意去外面
the garage and haul in tables and chairs...
车♥库♥把桌椅板凳搬进来
...and wash and iron the table linens? No.
洗桌布然后熨平呢 不愿意
Well, then shut your piehole.
那就闭上你的大嘴巴
Good, we're having pie.
太好了 我们有派吃了
Oh, God. This can't be good.
噢 天呐 坏事了
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在搞什么鬼
Are you hell-bent on
你是愿意注重
presentation or can we dismember this bastard?
外表还是我们干脆肢解了这混♥蛋♥
I told you it was too big.
我都说太大了啊
Well, a smart person would've
好吧 聪明人会带着
taken their oven dimensions to the store.
他们烤箱的尺寸去商店选火鸡
A smart person would've held your breathing tube longer.
聪明人会把你掐死
You know what. This is a problem that can be solved.
知道吗 这个问题是有解的
If memory serves, you have a barbecue grill out back.
如果我没记错的话 你们家是有烧烤架的
Yes. Well, lucky for you...
是啊 那么 你走运了
...your boyfriend is Mr. Barbecue. - Mm, do tell.
你男朋友我可是 烧烤先生 - 嗯 继续
I have yet to meet a piece of beef, pork or poultry...
我还没见过有什么肉
...that I couldn't transform into a mouthful of smoky goodness.
不能让我烤成美味的烧烤
Fine, do your magic.
好吧 露一手吧
FYI, my magic will require steak sauce...
顺便说一句 我需要肉排酱汁
...hot and tangy mustard and three cans of beer.
浓烈的芥末 还有三罐啤酒
Put beer in the turkey? Gonna put beer in the chef.
啤酒放火鸡里 啤酒是放在厨师肚子里的
It's colder than a well digger's ass out here.
外面比冰窖还冷
Come on. Light, you son of a bitch.
快点打着啊 魂淡
Mash, you sons of bitches.
快点成泥啊 魂淡
Mm. Smells good in here.
嗯 闻着真香啊
Hey, did you make coffee?
嘿 煮咖啡了吗
Yeah, six hours ago.
煮了 六个小时以前
If you're taking orders, I love those au gratin potatoes.
如果可以点菜的话 我喜欢焗土豆
Mashed. We're having mashed.
泥 我们做土豆泥
No, you relax. I'll get it.
好啊 你们休息一下 我去开门
I don't wanna waste the Viagra...
我不想浪费伟哥的药效
...so if I fall asleep later from all the turkey, soldier on.
所以如果我吃完火鸡就睡着了的话 记得让我坚持下去
Grill's lit.
烧烤架的火
I might still be drunk from last night...
我可能还没醒酒
...but I think I just saw a giant
不过我想我看见后院里有
bear in the backyard with one of its paws on fire.
一头大熊的爪子着火了
Mrs. Biggs, you're early. Really, really early.
Biggs女士 您来的真是太早了 真的
Well, I could walk around the block a few times.
那我可以在附近逛逛再来
But of course, I might lose this toe at some point.
但是有可能我脚趾头就废掉了
No, no, no, come in.
不用不用 进来吧
Here. It's my famous green bean casserole.
这是我做得最出名的干焙四季豆
If anybody asks, the secret ingredient is salt.
如果有人问这菜的秘方 就告诉他是盐
Ooh, heh, that sounds delicious.
哦 听起来真好吃
I came over early to see if I could pitch in and help.
我早点来的目的是想看看有没有什么能帮上忙的地方
Well, I think everything's pretty well taken care of.
我觉得一切都在有序进行
Why don't you just sit down and make yourself at home.
不如您就坐着休息一下
Is Jim allowed on the furniture or are you an animal hater?
Jim允许碰家具吗 还是你很讨厌小动物
No, it's fine. I mean, he's clean, right?
不 没关系 我是说他很干净的对吧
Oh, yeah. He had his anal glands expressed a couple days ago.
噢 是的 他几天前才挤干净了肝门腺
He's cleaner back there than you or me.
所以他那儿比你跟我都干净
Can I get you something to drink? Uh...
您要喝点什么吗 呃
...three fingers of Canadian whiskey with a splash of Tab.
半杯加拿大威士忌加Tab可乐
And if we don't have Canadian whiskey?
如果没有加拿大威士忌呢
Then forget it. I got a cough drop in my purse.
那就不用了 我包里有止咳药
What the hell are you guys doing? Vince made mimosas.
你们这是在搞什么鬼 Vince调了橙汁香槟
You were all out of orange juice, so I used Sunny Delight.
鲜榨橙汁用完了 所以我用了喜悦阳光橙汁代替
What is that smell?
这是什么味
Could be the crescent rolls or it could be your boyfriend's hand.
可能只牛角包 或者你男朋友的手
Somebody's gotta go talk to Mike's mom.
得找个人去陪Mike的妈妈聊天
I'll do it.
我去吧
Ugh, the weird thing is, you are my first choice.
呃 奇怪的是我选的正好就是你
Tough guy, huh?
你很厉害哈
Well, say hello to my little friend. Unh!
那问候问候我的小叉子吧
Mike, I need you inside.
Mike 我要你回屋里来
But I gotta watch the turkey.
但是我要看着火鸡
No, now. Your mom's here.
不行 现在你妈已经来了
I either need you or your Taser.
我需要你进屋不然你就用泰瑟枪弄晕我算了
But I could only get one side lit,
但是我一次只能烤到一面
so I gotta turn it every 10 minutes.
所以每隔十分钟要翻个面
And every time I open the lid, the turkey ices over.
而且每次我打开盖子的时候 火鸡都结冰了
So how long is it gonna be before it's done?
所以还要多久才能烤好
Smart money's on Christmas, around 5, 5:30.
一切顺利的话 大概五点到五点半吧
God, could this day get any worse?
天呐 今天还敢不敢更糟糕一点
You're not enjoying yourself?
难道你觉得不快乐吗
Because I was just standing
因为我刚站在这
out here thinking what a great day this is.
想今天是多么美好的一天
How do you figure?
为什么这么想
I woke up laying next to you.
我醒来的时候你就在我身边
We're spending our first Thanksgiving together.
共度我们的第一个感恩节
I don't know how it gets any better than that.
我觉得没有比这更美好的了
Whoops. It just got better.
哇哦 更美好了
So Molly tells me you're a widow.
Molly跟我说你是寡妇
Yeah, my husband passed away when the girls were still little.
是啊 孩子还很小的时候他就去世了
You're lucky. Mine fell in
你真是太幸运了 我老公
love with a whore and ran off to God-knows-where.
跟一个贱♥人♥跑了 鬼知道他们跑去哪儿了
At least you know where yours is.
至少你还知道你老公去哪儿了
Let me tell you something.
听我说
Your ex-husband's an idiot
你前夫是个蠢货
because you're still a very handsome woman...
因为你现在还风韵犹存
...even with the weird dog and the bad toe.
这只奇怪的狗和受伤的脚趾头都不能掩盖
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊你
Listen, everybody.
大伙儿听着
For those of you who had your hearts set on turkey today...
如果你们今晚满心期待火鸡
...we got a teeny bit of bad news.
那我们有个小小的坏消息要宣布
You burn it? Only on the outside.
烤糊了 外面糊了
On the inside, it's a glacier.
里面冻成冰了
Well, don't worry about it, dear.
好了 别担心亲爱的
We all muck up our first couple of turkeys.
谁刚开始烤火鸡都会搞砸的
That's why the Lord invented gravy.
正因为这样上帝才发明了肉汁
Let's see what we can salvage of this bird.
让我们看看还能从这只鸡身上挽救些什么
Thank you, Mrs. Biggs.
谢谢 Biggs女士
How are you fixed for salt?
盐放多了你怎么弥补
Knock, knock. Happy Thanksgiving.
咚咚 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving. Hey.
感恩节快乐 嘿
Nice hat.
帽子挺好看
Thank you.
谢谢
Egg salad.
鸡蛋沙拉
You know, uh...
我说两句
...when Molly decided she
当Molly决定她
wanted to throw a big Thanksgiving dinner...
要准备一个大的感恩节聚餐的时候
...I said, "Are you crazy? Do you know how much work that is?"
我说 你疯了吗 你知不知道这项工程有多大
Remember, sweetie? Mmhm.
还记得吧 亲爱的 恩哼
And, uh, although it may not
现在虽然看上去
look exactly like the cover of a magazine...
不像杂♥志♥封面上那么诱人
...it looks beautiful to me.
但是在我看来依然很美味
And I'm thankful to be
我很感激我能和在座的各位
here with my mom and Joyce, Victoria and...
我妈 Joyce Victoria还有
I'm sorry? Vincent Moranto.
抱歉 Vincent Moranto
I'm dating the mom, not the gumdrop.
我跟她妈妈约会 不是这个软妹子
And of course, Carl and Nana.
当然还有Carl和他奶奶
You're like my second family.
你们就像我第二个家人
And Samuel, I'm so happy
还有Samuel 我很高兴
you could join us this year and bring, uh...
今年你能加入我们还带来了
Sorry, you gotta help me out. Mamadou, Moustapha...
抱歉 你得帮帮我 Mamadou Moustapha
...Souleymane, Aziz and Frank.
Souleymane Aziz 和Frank
Got it. Next year, name tags.
记住了 明年记得戴上姓名标签
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.
各位 感恩节快乐
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表