I most certainly did not, Peggy.
我大概很肯定的没有 Peggy
You told me that in confidence.
你告诉我要自信
Now, I understand that you are nervous, Peggy...
现在 我理解你很紧张 Peggy
...but it took the work of three women
但这可是花了三个女人的功夫
to get you looking presentably beautiful.
才让你看起来这么能见人的美丽
And I'm not gonna let you waste
我不会允许你浪费这一切
this sitting on the couch, eating day-old meat loaf.
就坐在沙发上 吃着昨天的肉卷
Now, give me the dog and go have a good time.
现在 把狗给我 去玩得开心点
Thanks for, you know...
谢谢 这
You're welcome, Peggy.
不客气 Peggy
Call me Mrs. Biggs.
叫我Biggs女士
Poor bastard at the Red Lobster
红龙虾店那可怜的混♥蛋♥
has no idea what he's gotten himself into.
还不知道他给自己带来了什么呢
Ugh. Boy, we've got to get you off the bargain chow.
孩子 我可不能让你再吃廉价狗粮了
Where the hell is she? The Red Lobster closed an hour ago.
她到底哪去了 红龙虾店一小时前就关门了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Look at him. You don't think
看看他 你不觉得
he's closed a few all-you-can-eat places in his day?
他吃垮了好几个自助餐吗
I'm just saying, allowing for drive time,
我是说 算上开车的时间
going by Molly's to pick up Jim...
路过Molly家去接Jim
...she should've been home by now.
她应该会到家了啊
Well, they might still be in the parking lot.
他们大概还在停车场
Your mom's got that big-ass lmpala,
你老妈那庞大的雪佛兰lmpala
the back seat's like a day bed.
后座就沙发床一样
Cut it out. That's not funny.
闭嘴 这不好笑
Headlights. Car, car, car.
车灯 车来了 车来了
Is that her? Yup.
那是她吗 是
Garage door up...
车♥库♥门开了
...car inside...
车进去了
...garage door down.
车♥库♥门关了
Safe and sound.
安然无恙
Your mom's still a virgin. Can we go?
你妈仍保持处♥女♥之身 我们能走了吗
Absolutely.
是的
Hang on, there's another car pulling in the drive.
等等 又有一辆车停在了车道上
What the hell?
这尼玛什么情况
I told you, it's an old man's game.
早告诉你了 老男人的游戏
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表