Mike, I really have to get home.
Mike 我真的该回家了
You sure you can't stay a little longer?
你确定不再待一会了
I've been here for two days. I don't have clean clothes to wear.
我已经在这待了2天了 已经没有干净衣服换了
Well, I don't know how they got dirty, we hardly used them.
我都不知道是怎么弄脏的 我们都没怎么穿衣服
Well, I also have a big
何况我还有一堆的
stack of book reports to read for tomorrow.
读书报告要看 明天上课要用
They're fourth graders.
他们是四年级学生
Just give them all Bs. They'll be thrilled.
只要都给他们B 他们就很激动了
Except for maybe the Asian kids.
除了个别从亚洲来的孩子
I let them slide through the system,
我让他们顺利毕业
turn to the life of crime, you arrest them.
然后走向犯罪道路 然后你再逮捕他们
For you, it's win-win.
对你来说 这倒是双赢
Golly, I wish I was one of your students.
天 我真希望我是你的学生
I'd sit right up front and
那我就可以坐在你面前
look in those beautiful green eyes all day long.
整天看着你美丽碧绿的大眼睛
You look really pretty today, Miss Flynn.
你今天真的很漂亮 Flynn老师
Why, Michael Biggs, I believe you're a kiss-ass.
Michael Biggs 你真是个马屁精
Well, that's definitely where I'd start.
我肯定会从这做起
All right. Ha, ha. One of us
好啦 哈哈 我俩之间
has gotta be strong and it's clearly not you.
必须要有个坚定份子 很明显不会是你了
So I'm going home. All right, let me grab my keys.
那我回去了 好的 我去拿钥匙
Thank you for a lovely weekend.
谢谢你让我过了个甜蜜的周末
It was nice. Strolling hand in hand through Lincoln Park...
确实不错 十指相扣漫步在林肯公园
...and buying kettle corn at the farmers' market.
在农家小市场买♥♥玉米棒子
Good luck getting that out of your sheets.
看你怎么把那玩意从床单上洗下来
Well, a lot of it was already there.
床单上本来就有好多
My favorite part of this weekend...
这周最难忘的是
...was, uh, waking up in the morning,
是 哦 是早上醒来
seeing you laying next to me.
看到你还熟睡在我的身边
All cuddled up in a cute little ball, snuggling under my arm...
蜷缩起来 然后依偎在我的怀中
...one of your tiny feet popping out under the covers.
一个小脚丫子伸出被子
I mean, the other stuff was great...
我的意思是 别的事也很有意思
...but that's the memory that I'll be keeping right here.
但是这是我会永远珍藏在心中的
You son of a bitch.
你个坏家伙
One more time and then you are driving me home.
再滚一次床单 然后你再送我回家
Yes, Miss Flynn, whatever you say.
没问题 Flynn老师 悉听尊便
I'll call you tomorrow. Don't wanna talk tonight?
明早打给你 为什么今晚不打
Ha, ha, Mike. Good night. First thing in the morning.
行了 Mike 晚安 明早起来第一件事就给我打
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
For God's sake, quit dancing.
看在老天的份上 别跳了
My neighbors don't need to know you scored.
我的邻居们没必要知道你已经爽过了
Okay. You heard her, neighbors. I scored.
好的 你们听到她说的啦 邻居们 我爽过了
What? You dirty, little whore.
看着我♥干♥什么 你个小婊♥子♥
Details. Must have details.
细节细节 要很细很细的细节喔
And skip the foreplay.
直接跳过前戏
I don't wanna know how the sausage was made...
我不想知道香肠是怎么做出来的
...I just wanna know how it was served.
我只想知道它是怎么用来招待客人的
Well, he's a great guy...
好吧 他是个好男人
...and we had a very nice time.
我们度过了一个非常愉快的周末
You finally free Willy and all we get is "Great guy, nice time"?
你倒是快活了 一句"他人好 过的爽"就打发我们了
Come on, Mol, spill it. I always tell you every dirty detail.
快点 Mol 快说吧 我可总是告诉你色♥色♥的细节
But against my will. There's a big difference.
但是我不想听 两者区别很大的
Come on, Tater Tot.
快点说嘛 小土豆
Just a couple of highlights for Mom and sis.
给妈妈和你老姐一点刺♥激♥
No. I don't feel comfortable talking about that kind of stuff.
才不 说这种事让我觉得不舒服
What is the point in getting
可是你滚床单了
laid if you can't talk about it with your family?
却不跟家里人谈 那有什么意思
Yeah, we're not asking for blowbyblow. Mmmm.
是啊 我们又不要求有多详细 恩恩
Just a little girl talk.
就当是闺蜜小谈
Well, like what?
比如
Well, for instance, was he tender with you?
比如 他对你温不温柔
Yes, he was. Very, very tender.
嗯 他 他非常 非常温柔
Not so tender as to be fruity, right?
不是硬不起来的那种温柔吧
No. It was pretty amazing.
才不是呢 那感觉可是很美好的
He was kind of nervous, but, uh, very sweet and attentive.
只是他有点紧张 但是 呃 他还是很贴心 很周到的
Attentive, huh?
周到
So you're saying he licked the stamp before he mailed the letter.
那你是说他属于那种寄信之前先舔邮票的人咯
What? No, I'm just saying he was very loving and very giving.
什么 才不是 我是说他很有爱很慷慨
Oh, Lord, he didn't camp down there, did he?
哦 神啊 他不会再在你下面那安营扎寨了吧
Because after a while,
因为时间一长
that's like trying to light a wet book of matches.
就会像用火柴点着湿透的书一样艰难
I keep a little spray bottle on my nightstand.
所以我总在我的床头柜放一瓶辣椒水
What a great idea. Mmhm.
真有才 那是的
Like trying to get a cat off the couch. Mmhm.
就像试着把猫从沙发上赶下去一样 恩恩
Well, this was fun.
好吧 真有趣
Carlton, you gonna answer the door?
Carlton 你不去开门吗
I just got out of the shower.
我才刚洗好澡
Just got out?
刚洗好
Been in there for 25 minutes.
你进去都25分钟了
That boy ever gets a girlfriend,
要是这小子找了女朋友
my water bill will be cut in half.
我的水费就要减半了
Nana. Hey, Michael.
奶奶 哦 Michael啊
What brings you here on a Sunday evening?
周日晚上什么风把你吹来了
Oh, nothing. I wanted to come by and say hi.
哦 我只是路过 顺便上来打声招呼
Well, come on in, baby.
哦 那就进来吧 小伙子
Carlton, you got company. CARL: Who is it?
Carlton 你有伴了 谁啊
Get your narrow ass down here and find out.
那你的小屁屁挪下来 自己看看
He sat behind the Broussard twins at church today...
今天在教堂的时候 他坐在Broussard双胞胎后面
...and he's been in the shower ever since.
回来后就一直在浴室里还没出来
Can I get you something to eat? No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
我给你拿点吃的吧 不了 谢谢 我不饿
Yeah, and I'm not old, black and Christian.
是吗 那我岂不是不老不黑还不信基♥督♥了
How about a piece of pie?
来块派怎么样
No, I'm fine. In fact, I'm perfectly content.
不了不了 我很饱了 确切说是我很满足了
Oh, my, it sounds like somebody was baptized...
哦 大神啊 听起来某人
...in the river of good, good loving.
徜徉在爱河中了
Well, Molly and I are getting kind of serious.
是的 Molly和我的关系更进一步了
We spent the entire weekend together.
我们整个周末都呆在一起
Oh, and you still floating on that cloud of passion, ain't you?
哦 看起来你还在云端上漫步
Are you kidding? I almost moonwalked into some trash cans.
开什么玩笑 我差点就太空漫步到垃圾桶里
This is a magical time in a relationship.
这可是恋爱关系中最迷的时候
You know, I believe it's God's way...
你知道吗 我一直相信这是
...of giving us a little peek at heaven.
上帝给我们小窥天堂的机会
You think so?
您是这样认为的吗?
If he didn't want us to copulate every now and then...
如果他不想人们每晚滚床单的话
...he wouldn't have picked a Peter to guard the pearly gates.
他就不会选Peter去守护珍珠之门了
I just wanna run through the streets...
我现在只想冲到大街上
...screaming her name and hugging homeless people.
大喊她的名字 拥抱流浪汉
Michael, you need to let her know that.
Michael 你应该让她知道这些
Because that little girl is feeling vulnerable right now.
因为那个小姑娘此刻肯定很脆弱
Really? Of course she is.
真的吗 当然了
She's just given you her most precious gift.
她才把自己最珍贵的东西献给你
She needs to know that you appreciate that.
她需要知道你心怀感激
Oh, I do. She almost had to
哦 我心怀感激 有次她为了
turn the hose on me to get me off her porch.
赶我走 拿她们家的水管对着我
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 什么情况
Michael just had a lovely weekend with his lady friend.
Michael刚刚和他的小女朋友一起过了个甜蜜周末
All right. You and Molly finally did the nasty?
太好了 你和Molly终于上二垒了
"Did the nasty." Listen to you.
"上二垒了" 看看你说的
That's why the last woman you brought into this house...
难怪上次你带来的那个女人
...came with an air pump and a patch kit.
左手拿着气泵 右手还拿着修补包
Grandma, that was a gag gift from the guys at work.
祖母 那是同事送的玩具罢了
Wasn't no gag when I heard it pop at 3:00 in the morning.
玩具可不会在凌晨3点爆♥炸♥
Thought it was a drive-by.
我还以为是有人开枪
Now, Michael, don't allow too much time to pass...
Michael 在让她知道自己对你有多重要之前
...before you let her know how much she means to you.
别浪费太多光阴
Maybe I could get her a nice gift.
也许我也该送她一个珍贵的礼物
I could sign her up for Fruit of the Month club.
我可以帮她办理今月水果的会员卡
Well, say it with cantaloupes and plums if you have to.
哦 如果你一定要这么做的话 拿着香瓜和李子跟她说这事
The important thing is to
重点是你要
reach out and let her know she's in your heart.
敞开心扉 让她知道在你心里的地位
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表