...and sat with him in the bathroom
甚至陪着他坐在厕所里
while he tried to pass a G.I. Joe head.
等他把特种大兵Joe的脑袋拉出来
So don't think you're gonna march in there...
所以你斗胆想不顾我35年的养育
...and brush aside 35 years of mothering.
和我竞争
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说的对
And you've done an amazing job.
而且你是一个好妈妈
He's a sweet, wonderful man,
他是一个贴心的 极好的男人
and I realize that's mostly because of you.
现在我意识到那大部分都归功于你
Well, wasn't easy. His dad was never around.
那是真不容易 他爸爸从来不在身边
I understand. You had to be both mother and father to him.
我理解 你既要当妈也要当爸
And the results speak for themselves.
可是结果证明了一切
Well, thank you very much.
好吧 很感谢你这么想
No, thank you.
不 我才要谢谢你
Tell him to call me when he feels better.
当他好点时 让他给我打电♥话♥
Hang on.
等一等
You drove all the way over,
你大老远开车来
might as well come in and have a cup of tea.
就进来喝杯茶吧
Are you sure it's okay? Yeah.
你确定那可以吗 是
Got the wart cream and corn pads?
买♥♥了治疮膏和卫生巾吧
Yeah, it's in there.
是 都在里面了
You're all set for a night on the town with open-toed shoes.
你一整晚穿着开口鞋在外面疯玩都没事
Cute. But for the record, I'm not a whore.
真好 但是你得知道 我不是个妓♥女♥
Come on in.
快进来
Mikey, your little girlfriend's here, but she can't stay long.
Mikey 你的小女朋友来了 但她不能久留
Hi, honey. Hi, sweetie.
嗨 甜心 嗨 宝贝
Lay off the grab-ass. He's still on the mend.
这一套就省了吧 他还病着呢
I'll try and control myself.
我尽量控制我自己
You wanna go for a ride in the car?
想坐车去兜个风吗
What kind of lunatic loads a sick man into a car and kidnaps him?
到底是哪种疯子会把病人弄上车绑♥架♥走
I mean, I'm doing it to make a point,
我是说 我做这事是专门给她看的
but your mother, she's just crazy.
但你妈 她简直就是疯了
Where are we going? I'm not wearing pants.
我们到哪去啊 我没穿裤子
That witch doctor was feeding you whiskey.
那疯医居然喂你威士忌
What's next, putting leeches on your neck?
下一步是什么 在脖子上放水蛭榨你脂膏吗
I mean, I haven't raised a child, but I'm a teacher.
我的意思是 我是没有养过孩子 但我是个老师啊
I work with children every day, and they're just like you.
我整天和小孩子呆在一起 他们就像你一样
Touching stuff, putting their fingers in their mouth.
到处摸摸 把手嘴里吸吸吸
You're still running a fever. I'm gonna get you some aspirin.
你还在发烧 我去给你拿点阿司匹林退烧
Fingers!
别把手放进嘴
Don't ask any questions, just get in the car.
别问任何事 直接上车
Damn it.
该死
This isn't over, Peggy Biggs! I know where you live!
这事没完 Peggy Biggs 老娘知道你住哪
You better sleep with one eye open, old woman!
老女人 你最好给我睁只眼睡觉
Your dog hates you!
你家的狗恨你
She doesn't know who she's messing with, Mikey.
她不知道她在和谁打交道 Mikey
I'm not some toothless rube at the county fair...
我可不是那些乡村集市上没牙的乡巴佬
...getting lured into the hoochie-coochie tent.
被引诱进跳肚皮舞的帐篷
Thinks she can walk into my house...
她以为她能走进我家
...and steal my boy right out from under my nose.
从我鼻尖下偷走我儿子
She caught me when my guard was down. Trust me. That'll never happen again.
这次是我不备 相信我 以后绝不会再发生了
We're gonna stop by Home Depot.
我们待会去家具零售店一趟
I'm getting some utility rope and cowbells.
我去买♥♥多功能绳子和牛铃
She walks within 3 feet of my perimeter and I'll know it.
她只要走进我方圆3英尺 我就知道
Mom, I really don't feel so good.
妈妈 我真的感觉不太好
Worse come to worst,
还真是没有最坏只有更坏
we can hole you up in your Uncle Ray's fishing cabin.
你可以先躲在你Ray叔叔的钓鱼船舱里
I have to put chains on the tires to get to it, but...
虽然我要给轮胎加上铁链才能去
...just let little missy try and
但就让那位爱尝试的小姐
find you in the backwoods of Appleton, Wisconsin.
在威斯康辛州苹果郡那片偏僻的森林里找你吧
Oh, now that's clearing up very nicely.
噢 这下嗓子清的挺干净了吧
I do believe you're on the mend.
我相信你已经在好转了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表