Okay.
好吧
So we're still in that hot, crazy
那么我们仍处于那个火热 疯狂
can't-get-enough-of-that-funky-stuff phase, right?
在潮湿填充物中欲求不满的阶段 对吧
Absolutely. If I didn't have to eat, bathe or earn a living...
当然 如果我不用吃饭 洗澡 或是挣钱的话
I'd never unwrap my legs from around your mighty torso.
我可不会从你庞大的身体上松开双腿
Really? Mmhmm, yep, 24/7. Sex, sex, sex.
真的吗 嗯 是啊 每天每时 做♥爱♥不停
All right.
很好
And even though I know you're shining me on, I'll take it.
即使我知道你这是在敷衍我 我还是接受了
Seventy-five thousand cases...
七万五千起外星人
...of alien abduction have been...
绑♥架♥的案例都已经被
Hey, Victoria. Whoa.
嘿 Victoria 喂
Where did you come from?
你是从哪儿来的
The kitchen.
厨房♥啊
What are you watching?
你在看什么呢
A very informative documentary on UFOs and extraterrestrials.
一部翔实的关于UFO和外星生命的纪录片
Yeah, but you don't actually
哦 但是你并不真的
believe that we've been visited by aliens, do you?
相信我们这有外星人来访过 对吧
Yes, I do.
不 我相信
And they're not just visiting.
而且他们还不仅仅是访问
They're here.
他们就在身边
Really?
真的
Haven't you ever been in a conversation with somebody...
你难道没有在跟某人聊天的时候
...and the whole time you're thinking,
脑袋里一直想着
"Wow, this person is from another planet."
"哇 这个人是别的星球来的"
Yes.
有的
Well, there you go.
嗯 这下你懂了吧
Seeing is believing, Mike.
眼见为实 Mike
Same thing with Bigfoot.
关于大脚兽也是一样
Wait, now, hold on. Now you're telling me you believe in Bigfoot?
等下 等等 你是在告诉我说你相信有大脚兽这回事
I didn't used to.
我本来是不信的
Till I saw him running away from our campsite...
直到有次我看见一只叼着一罐品客薯片和一包大♥麻♥
...with a can of Pringles and a bag of weed.
从我们的野营营地逃走
I see. So Bigfoot stole marijuana from you?
这样子啊 就是说大脚兽从你这儿偷了大♥麻♥
That's messed up, right?
那可真是一团糟 对吧
Totally uncool, yeah.
一点都不有趣 是的
And what is camping without weed? I'll tell you what it is.
没有大♥麻♥的露营是什么呢 我来告诉你吧
It's just sleeping outside.
就只是在外面睡觉
You know, that's actually very true.
你知道的 这可是大实话
So, yes, I do believe in Bigfoot and,
所以呢 是的 我的确相信有大脚兽 还有
yes, I think he's a total jerk.
我认为那就是一个疯子
Mrs. Flynn, you all right?
Flynn 太太 你还好吗
Fine. Okeydoke.
没事 好吧
Damn it. My penchant for chivalry is nothing but a curse.
靠 我对骑士精神的爱好仅限于诅咒
Coming in. You decent?
我进来啦 夫人
Anything I can get you?
我能帮上什么忙吗
I want my youth back.
我想重返青春
I was thinking more along
我倒是对意大利面和
the lines of a Fresca or a piece of toast.
吐丝面包更感兴趣
You know, when I was young, I was considered quite the catch.
要知道 我年轻的时候 可被认为是一个不错的选择呢
And not just because I put out.
这不仅仅是因为我风♥骚♥
I can see that.
看得出来
And may I say, you're still a very attractive woman.
现在看 你也是一个有魅力的女人
Yeah. And I'm in good shape too.
是啊 我还保持着很好的体型
I do Pilates three times a week
我每星期做三次普拉提
and I'm a lifetime Kegeler.
我还一直在练习凯格尔健肌法
Hey, you wanna see a picture of me
对了 你想看看我获得
when I was third runner-up for Miss Cook County?
库克郡小姐第三名时拍的照片吗
Well, I gotta, um...
呃 我得去 嗯
I'd love to.
我很乐意
This was before I met Molly's dad.
这是我遇到Molly她爸之前的样子
I would've finished higher...
我本来能得到一个更高的名次的
but apparently,
但是显然
Miss Congeniality's special talent was sword swallowing
最具亲和力小姐有吞剑的天赋
...if you get my drift.
要是你懂的话
Hey, where's Mike?
嘿 Mike呢
He went upstairs.
他上楼去了
Everything okay?
怎么了
I guess.
还好
He got bent out of shape when I lit up a doobie.
我一点燃大♥麻♥烟他就气坏了
I mean, I get it, he's a cop, it's against the law...
我是说 我懂的 他是警♥察♥ 而这是犯法的
...but still, dude needs to chill.
但是话说回来 老娘要冷静冷静
Oh. Oh, my God.
哦 噢天啊
Hey, heh, what are you doing?
嘿 嘿 你们在干嘛呢
Just looking at some old family pictures with your mom.
和你妈一起看看家庭的一些老照片
Look at you running around all naked in a Water Wiggle.
看看你 光着身子在水球里跑
Oh, great.
呃 真好
Uh, hey, I was just going to bed.
嗯 我正准备去睡觉呢
Would you like to join me?
你要一起不
Yeah, in a minute.
好的 等一会儿
Look, your senior prom.
瞧瞧 你的毕业舞会
You and your cousin Jerry made a very handsome couple.
你和你表兄杰里可是天生一对啊
For the record, he was a wonderful dancer.
告诉你吧 他跳舞还跳得挺好的
Here's your key.
给你你的钥匙
Thanks. You did the laundry?
多谢 你洗床单了吗
Sheets, pillow cases, towels and drapes.
床单啦 枕套啦 毛巾啦 还有窗帘
Drapes?
窗帘
We were out of towels.
我们把毛巾都用完了
Ugh!
啊
You realize I eat my meals in that apartment.
你要知道我可是在那儿吃饭的
Don't worry. The kitchen table's fine.
别紧张 餐桌是好的
But I wouldn't eat any fruit or go near the butter.
但我是不会吃任何水果和黄油的
You know Carl, If you like this woman, you might
Carl你要知道 如果你喜欢这姑娘的话 你应该
consider introducing her to your grandmother...
考虑一下把她向你姥姥介绍介绍
...having a relationship under your own roof.
在自己的房♥间里好好相处
No, it's not that kind of thing.
别 不是这码事
I had to cut her loose. She was getting too clingy.
我得躲着她 她太黏人了
So that's it. You just have your way with her then kick her to the curb.
那就是了 你只是自顾自的玩她然后把她一脚踢开
Hey, I made no promises.
嘿 我可没做过什么承诺
Before we ever hooked up, I told her I could not be tied down.
我们在开始约会之前 我就告诉她我可是不会被束缚的
Turns out I could be tied down and punished, punished, punished.
结果我被绑起来 受了不少惩罚
I hope you let that woman down gently
我希望你让她失望得少一些
and didn't make her think it was her fault.
别让她觉得是她自己的错
I did. I told her it was me.
是的 我告诉她了都怪我
I was all messed up in the head and I needed some space.
是我一开始就搞砸了一切 我需要一些空间
Oh, Carl, they can see right through that.
哦 Carl 她们一眼就看穿那个了
They know you're really saying they're too old or not pretty enough.
她们知道你其实是在说她们太老了或者是不够漂亮
I can't tell how old she is. She's got that Asian thing.
我没法告诉你她有多老 她有亚裔人血统
She could be 18 or 80.
她大概在18到80之间吧
Real nice, Mr. Sensitive.
很好 敏感先生
What's with you today anyway?
你今天这到底是怎么了
Did you think this woman might
你有想过吗 这姑娘也许
have real feelings for you, you've broken her heart?
真的对你有感觉 而你却伤了她的心
Well, it's better to have loved Carl and lost him...
这个嘛 爱过后失去总比
than to never have loved Carl at all.
从来没有爱过好吧
Men.
男人啊
What did you say?
你刚刚说啥
You heard me.
你懂的
Oh, yeah, just hanging out, watching the game, doing guy stuff.
啊 是啊 就出去逛逛 看看比赛 搅搅基
Hey, how's your mom? Is she okay?
嘿 你妈妈怎么样啦 还好么
Don't let her sit up in her room all night.
别让她一整晚都闷在她自己的房♥间里
She needs to get out, engage with people.
她得出去走走 与人交流
Boom, there it is. He is not getting up from that.
哦 要进球了 他没法起来了
Fellas, I am on the phone here.
伙计们 我在打电♥话♥呢
Hey, you're missing this.
嘿 你错过好东西了
They're bringing out the stretcher.
他们抬担架来了
Shh, please.
嘘 小声点
See if you can't get your mom out of her bathrobe...
要是你无法让你老妈换下浴袍
into something that makes her feel pretty.
去一个让她高兴起来的地方的话
Ask Victoria to help so she feels included.
叫Victoria来帮帮忙 让她感觉有所参与
Hey, Mike.
喂 Mike
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表