Oh!
哦
Listen, ladies, nobody's getting married.
女士们 听好了 没人要结婚呢
Understood. But I need three
我知道啊 但你要是需要
weeks' notice if you want a decent best-man speech.
一个像样的伴郎发言的话我需要三周准备
And if anybody's tapping Molly's sister, it's gonna be me.
而且如果有人能追到Molly的妹妹 那也是我
Well, good luck with that.
那好吧 祝你好运
You have the badge, but I have the accent.
虽然你有警♥察♥徽章 但我有可爱口音
Bachelor party can't just be thrown together at the last minute.
单身派对也需要好好准备的
That's true. We should
那倒是真的 我们应该
probably start scouting out strip clubs right now.
立即去侦察那些脱衣舞俱乐部
We can begin downtown and then work our way to the airport.
先从市中心开始 然后一路侦察到机场
I don't know. Those places
我不知道 离机场越近
get nastier the closer you get to the airport.
那些地方越淫乱
I say we start there.
所以从机场开始吧
Vin, sweetie, it's not a big deal.
Vin 亲爱的 没多大个事儿
Once in a while, it's gonna happen to a man your age.
到了这个年纪总有这种事的
Yeah, but it's never happened to me before. I'm so humiliated.
是啊 但是以前从未有过 丢死人了
Hey, I'm a patient woman. And I know eventually...
嘿 我很耐心的 我知道
...when you relax a little and take the pressure off yourself...
当你放轻松 卸下压力的时候
...you'll remember exactly where you left your Viagra.
你就会想起伟哥放哪儿了
Lucky for us, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
幸好还有其他的解决方法
I pray to God you're talking about skinning an actual cat.
但愿你们真的在说给猫扒皮
Where's the big guy? Sleeping in?
大块头呢 还在睡吗
No, things were kind of awkward between us last night...
没有 昨天晚上发生了件尴尬的事
...so he slept at his place.
所以他回家睡了
See? Not every night can be Mardi Gras.
看吧 不是每晚都是狂欢节
Sometimes a man is tired and overworked, so he forgets...
有时候一个男人工作累了
...where he put his erection enhancers. - Goodbye.
就忘记伟哥放哪儿了 再见
Sit. Sit down, honey.
坐嘛 宝贝 快坐下
Now, Vin, hush.
Vin 你闭嘴
Now, listen, if you and Mike are having troubles...
听着 如果你和Mike有矛盾
...you can talk to us about it.
你可以跟我们谈谈
It's no big deal. Last night,
其实也不是什么大事 昨晚
somebody brought up the topic of marriage...
有个人扯到了结婚
...and Mike panicked.
当时Mike就慌了
What do mean, panicked?
你说的慌了是什么意思
You know, his face turned white...
就是脸一下子就白了
...he started fidgeting and chewing his thumb.
然后坐立不安 啃手指
He looked like a giant baby that had to go pee-pee.
就像是个巨婴等不及要小便一样
Can you imagine powdering that big bottom?
你能想象擦他那大屁♥股♥吗
Mom. Sorry, sorry. Um...
老妈 抱歉抱歉
Honey, you know he loves you.
宝贝 你知道他是爱你的
I'm sure, like all men, he's just a little gun-shy.
像所有男人一样 他只是有点风声鹤唳
Was that a shot at me?
你是在讽刺我吗
Because when I find my little blue friends,
等我找到那个蓝色小药丸
I'll show you who's gun-shy.
我让你看看是谁风声鹤唳
Retrace your steps, honey. Anyway...
给我回来 继续说
I don't know. I feel like I've
我也不知道 我觉得从一开始
been pushing Mike since day one of this relationship.
就是我在强迫Mike发展这段感情
I asked him out.
是我叫他出去
I was the first one who wanted to sleep together.
也是我先提出一起睡的
Maybe I should back off until
或许我应该选择离开他
he figures out what it is he really wants.
直到他搞清♥真♥正想要什么
Well, what do you want, sweetie?
那你想要什么呢 甜心
I wanna marry the guy someday.
我想有一天能和他结婚
But I don't want him to feel I'm railroading him.
但是我不想让他觉得是被我逼的
Then you're just gonna have to relax
那你现在只需要放松
and trust that if it's meant to be, it'll be.
相信该来的总会来的
Take life as it comes.
顺其自然吧
Oh, I suck at that.
对这个我真是不在行
In my glove compartment from the time we did it at the car wash.
上次我们在洗车店做了以后忘在手套箱里了
T-minus 30 minutes and counting.
30分钟倒计时开始
So are we good here?
我们谈到这儿好吗
When I stare at the one-eyed monster, it happens quicker.
如果我盯着丁丁看的话 它会硬得更快
Go!
快走
So, what are you up for? Grab a bite, maybe catch a movie?
你想做什么呢 去吃点东西再看场电影怎么样
Whatever you wanna do. I'm just easy-peasy Japanesey.
随便你吧 我都行
Okey-dokey. Gumby, Pokey.
那好吧
Seriously, though, a nice dinner and a late movie...
说真的 是吃顿大餐然后看个晚场
...or a quick snack and an early one?
还是先随便吃点看个早场
Mike, it's up to you. I just
你决定吧 Mike 我只是想
wanna enjoy our time together with no expectations.
心无杂念地享受二人世界
Great.
那好吧
Whatever happens, happens, heh. Alrighty.
一切顺其自然 好吧
Why don't we narrow down what food we want, take it from there?
我们先想好吃什么 然后外带吧
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
Okay. What are you hungry for?
你想吃什么
Well, I had a turkey burger for lunch...
我中午吃了一个火鸡汉堡
...so whatever you want is fine with me.
所以你想吃什么我都听你的
I'd even eat another turkey burger.
我甚至还想吃个火鸡汉堡
Really? If I had to.
是吗 如果必须吃的话
How about Italian? Sure.
意大利菜如何 当然可以
Or we could do Chinese. Ooh, sounds good.
或者我们可以吃中国菜 哇 很不错
Maybe just grab a hot dog at the movie.
或者干脆看电影时吃个热狗得了
I'm fine with that too.
那也行
So where are we headed?
那我们的感情要走向何方
I don't know. I can't answer that question.
不知道 我没法回答这个问题
I mean, I love you. I know that much.
我只知道我爱你
I'm trying to figure out where you want dinner.
我只是想知道你到底要去哪儿吃晚饭
Aw, crap.
啊 我靠
Everything was so good.
本来一切都很顺利
Somebody mentions marriage, now we can't even hang out.
但有人扯到了结婚 现在我们出去玩都不行了
Told you, man. That tennis shoe ain't never gonna smell the same.
早就告诉过你 兄弟 网球鞋的味道再也回不去了
Not that I don't wanna marry Molly.
我并不是不想和Molly结婚
I just wanted to have my life more together before I ask her.
我只是想在结婚之前能多体验一下属于自己的生活
Tell me this ain't about weight.
不是体重问题吧
Because you've been losing
因为自从我遇到你
and gaining the same 14 pounds since I met you.
你那14磅体重就来来去去的
It's not that. I've made
跟体重没关系 我已经
peace with the fact that I'm a little stocky.
接受我比较结实的事实了
Stocky? Let it go.
结实 别说了
Just wanted to have a little more
我只想存更多的钱
money in the bank, be farther along in my career.
在工作上更上一层楼
I imagined getting married in
我想象中结婚的时候
my dress blues with sergeant stripes on my sleeve.
是我穿着戴有警长徽章的蓝色制♥服♥的时候
Oh, that's nice. I always
那非常不错 我总是想着
pictured white tuxedo with black piping...
白色燕尾服搭黑色镶边
...but dress blues is a great idea.
不过蓝色制♥服♥也是个好主意
Right? With the gloves and the hats under our arms.
是吧 再配搭夹在手臂下的手套和帽子
Yeah, that's a sharp look.
是啊 简直帅呆了
Plus the dark blue will make you look a tad less stocky.
而且深蓝色会让你看起来苗条点
All right, boys, I'm heading out. It's my bridge night.
孩子们 我要出门了 今晚可是我的鹊桥之夜
Who you trying to fool? Tonight's poker night.
骗谁呢 今晚是扑克之夜
Yeah, but I have to cross a bridge to get there.
是啊 但是我得过座桥才能到那儿
How come you're not with Molly this evening?
今晚不打算和Molly在一起吗
Oh, we're just kind of taking a night off from each other.
我们最近正分开过夜呢
The topic of marriage came up.
都是结婚那个话题惹的祸
Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Did she turn you down?
宝贝 我很抱歉 是她拒绝你了吗
No. Don't tell me you turned her down...
不是 别告诉我是你拒绝她了
...because that would make him the smart one...
那会让这家伙变成猜对的那个
...and I don't wanna live in a world where that's true.
我可不想生活在这么个世界上
Nothing wrong with a man
我觉得一个男人谨慎行事
taking his time and not acting impulsively.
不冲动并没有什么错啊
Oh, please. The only reason
得了吧 你没有跟那个
you didn't marry that mail-order Russian bride...
邮购的俄♥国♥新娘结婚的唯一原因
...is because you maxed out your credit card having phone sex.
就是你打色情电♥话♥刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥
That was not phone sex. That was a singles chat room.
那不是色情电♥话♥ 那是单身聊天室
Mm-hm. Was everybody else in the chat room...
那聊天室里的其他人
...sitting in their grandma's
会坐在奶奶家客厅的壁橱里
hall closet with their hand down their pants?
伸手探档打飞机吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表