I'm gonna have to call you back.
我等下给你打过去
Why did you invite us over here
既然你要跟你女朋友打整晚电♥话♥的话
if you're gonna talk to your girlfriend all night long?
那还邀请我们来干嘛
She's worried about her mom.
她很担心她妈妈
Cause she just got dumped by some jerk.
她刚被一个混♥蛋♥给甩了
Sound familiar, Carl?
听起来很耳熟吧 Carl
Whoa, don't get your panties in a bunch, Mary Kay.
哇噢 不要这么激动嘛 Mary Kay
Perhaps it is his time of the month.
没准他是来大姨父了
Well, he does look a little bloated.
呃 他的确看起来有点浮肿
If you knew
如果你们知道
what a menstrual cycle does to a woman both
月经对女人的
physically and emotionally,
身体和情绪的影响有多大
you would not joke.
你们就不会拿来开玩笑了
Oh, yes. His egg has dropped.
哦 是啊 他的蛋蛋掉了
Know what? I'm gonna take a little walk.
好吧 我出去走走
Uh, why?
啊 为什么
I need a little time to myself.
我要独处一会儿
Is that all right with you, Mr. Man?
这样的理由够了不 大丈夫先生
I hope he went out for a Midol and chocolate.
我希望他是去买♥♥Midol 和巧克力去了
Another profiterole, Joyce?
再来一块空心饼干不 Joyce
Oh, I probably shouldn't.
哦 不用了
Please, if I had your figure,
来一块吧 要是我有你那样的体型的话
I'd be sucking up those babies like an anteater.
我会像食蚁兽那样舔那些小饼干的
You're terrible. I know.
你好恶心啊 正是
I thought you wanted to hang out with your friends.
我以为你会出去跟你的朋友们玩呢
Isn't that what I'm doing?
难道我现在不正是在这么做吗
Aw!
哇
I'll get it, ladies. You sit. Enjoy.
我去开门吧 女士们 你们安坐享用
Oh, I just wanna eat him up.
哦 我简直想把他吃下去
Well, with your figure, you can.
嗯 考虑到你的体型嘛 还是可以的
Hey.
嗨
Vince, not a good time.
Vince 现在可不是个好的时机
I need to talk to Joyce.
我得跟Joyce谈谈
I don't know. She's pretty upset.
我不知道 她现在很沮丧
Who is it?
是谁呢
It's me, Vince.
是我 Vince
I'm sorry, lamb chop.
我很抱歉 骨感小羊羔
Get the hell off my porch.
从我家门口滚开
Please, let me explain.
求求你 让我解释解释
What's to explain?
解释什么
You wanted space? Go sit on a missile.
你不是想要空间嘛 坐到导弹上去吧
Vince, let's you and I step outside.
Vince 我和你出去走走吧
Beat the crap out of him.
把他爆出翔来
If you're gonna take a poke, I'm begging you, not the face.
如果你想打我的话 求求你 别打脸
That's all I got.
我就剩这张脸了
Relax. Nobody's gonna hit you.
放松 没人会打你的
But I wouldn't climb into a cage with Joyce right now.
可我现在可不敢回去和Joyce待在一间房♥里
I did bad, I know.
是啊 都是我的错
I thought I had a shot at a 23-year-old dental hygienist.
我还以为我搞定的是一个23岁的牙科保健员
23?
23岁
Yeah. Skin like milk.
是的 牛奶般的皮肤
Smelled like a puppy.
小狗般的气味
Wait, you had sex with this woman?
慢着 你和她做过爱了
No, never went that far.
没 还没到那一步呢
How far did it go?
那你们到哪一步了
I asked her to have sex with me, she said no.
我向她表示过性趣 但她回绝了
Ah, Vince.
天啊 Vince
I went crazy. I saw that young body
我那时是疯了 我看见一具年轻的躯体
and all of sudden, I had a full head of hair
突然之间 我的头发又都回来了
and a sack I wasn't sitting on.
看到一张我没用来坐的床
Do you have any idea how much you hurt that woman?
你知道你伤害那个女人有多深吗
I know. And as God as my witness...
我知道 上帝作证
...I will never hurt her
我再也不会伤害她了
again and I will do anything to get her back.
我愿意做任何能挽回她的事
All right, I'll talk to her for you.
好吧 我会为你传话的
I can't make any promises.
但是我可没承诺什么
Hey, leave out the part about the puppy smell.
呃 闻起来像小狗什么的就不用说了
That sounds a little creepy.
听起来怪怪的
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Okay, I'm not telling you what to do...
是这样的 我不会告诉你该怎么做
...but I think that man
但是我认为 他是
really cares about you and he's genuinely sorry.
真的很关心你 而且他很抱歉
So now you're taking his side?
就是说你现在站在他那边咯
No, I'm not taking his side.
没 我喜欢他
It doesn't matter whether I like him or you like him.
喜欢不喜欢他又有什么关系呢
It's up to your mom to decide what she wants to do.
关键在于你妈妈是否喜欢他
I'd like to smear honey on his ass
我就想把他的屁♥股♥涂满蜂蜜
and stuff him in a bag full of fire ants.
然后把他塞进一个装满火蚁的袋子里
Well, he's still out on the porch
嗯 他仍在门廊等着
and he did say he'd do anything.
而且他的确说过他愿意做任何事
Might as well hear what the son of a bitch has to say.
我也去听听这个贱♥人♥还有什么要说的
If I hit him, do you have to arrest me?
如果我揍他了 你会逮捕我吗
You get a free pass on the first punch.
你打第一下的时候 随君之意
After that, I gotta step in.
后面的我可就要插手了
All I need is one.
我就打一下
You guys really stick up for each other, don't you?
你们男人之间可真是团结得很呢
There's a certain gender loyalty, yes.
从某种性别忠诚上来说 是的
Which reminds me,
这让我想起来
I got the key back from Carl.
我把钥匙从Carl那里要回来了
Why are you giving it to me?
那你把钥匙给我♥干♥嘛
I don't know.
不知道
I thought you might like to come and go as you please.
我觉得你大概会喜欢来去自♥由♥的
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 嗯 真的
It's a big step, Mike.
这可是向前迈了一大步呢 Mike
I know, but it feels like the right thing to do.
是啊 可我觉得这是正确的一步
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说些什么好
Speechless. Finally.
终于无语了吧
Don't push it, pal.
不要太快哦 骚年
So can I have a key to your place?
那我能有你这边的钥匙么
Absolutely not.
当然不行了
How come?
这是什么情况
I'm just not there yet.
我还没到那个程度
Oh.
好吧
You're so easy.
你太好骗了
It's under the lawn gnome in the backyard.
其实就在后院的草地下
Hey, Mike?
喂 Mike
Yeah?
嗯
If I blaze up,
要是我欲♥火♥焚身了
are you gonna get all piggly-wiggly on me?
你也会在我身上像小猪一样扭动吗
You know, Victoria,
那个啥 Victoria
you don't need to get wasted to have a good time.
你不必总是沉醉在酒精之中去享受生活
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I'm just saying that a person
我是说一个人
doesn't need drugs or alcohol to enjoy themselves.
不用嗑药或者酒精也能很开心的
I'm not following you.
没听懂你在说什么
Give it up.
算了吧
You can't save everybody in one night,
你不可能在一个晚上拯救所有人的
Sir Galahad.
Galahad爵士
Let's go to bed. All right.
我们睡觉去吧 好咧
But we're not gonna have sex every night.
但我们可不是每晚都做♥爱♥的
You okay with that?
你没有异议吧
No, you're putting out.
不 你在挑逗我呢
You know, many Africans have played professional basketball
你要知道 许多非洲人打篮球都很专业的
but to my knowledge,
但是据我所知
very few have played professional football.
很少有人踢足球很专业
Huh. Not surprising.
嗯 这不稀奇
Those brothers are like 10 feet tall and 65 pounds.
那些10英寸65磅的哥儿们
That's a stick of licorice with a helmet on.
简直就是一根戴了头盔的甘草棒棒糖
Do you have cheerleaders in your country?
你们国家有拉拉队长的么
No, there's not much to cheer about.
没有 没多少需要庆祝的事
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表