Look, just give this a chance.
试下这里的衣服
Open yourself up to a new style,
接受下新的风格
a new look, maybe even a whole new you.
新的外貌 甚至是新的自己
Don't oversell it, brother. They're just clothes.
别太夸张了 兄弟 其实就是衣服而已
All right, what the heck. There you go.
好吧 管他呢 这才对
I'm open to a little color, but nothing too crazy.
我可以接受些新颜色 但是别太疯狂了
I don't want my date to open a door and scream, "Hey, Kool-Aid."
我可不想我对象一开门就大叫 嘿 酷爱
I got you. We'll stay away from primary colors.
我懂了 不选三原色
Good, and, uh, no horizontal stripes.
很好 还有 不要横条纹
Horizontal stripes?
横条纹
Look, you are not my first big boy rodeo.
你又不是我们第一位大块头客户
Look, don't worry. I'm not letting
别担心 不把你打扮得漂漂亮亮
you walk out of here without looking your best.
我是绝不会让你走出这里的
That's the truth. We got a
这绝对是真话 我们有一个400磅的叔叔
400-pound uncle he made look like Wesley Snipes.
被他打扮得像Wesley Snipes
He's a handsome man.
他可是个帅哥呢
And everything I sell has a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
这里卖♥♥出的所有东西都有30天内退款保证
Unless, of course, you get it sweaty or spill gravy on it.
当然了 除非上面已经沾上了汗或者肉汁
Probably don't get a lot of returns. Not a one.
应该不会有太多退货吧 一件也没有
You wait here, while I grab things off the rack.
你先等着 我去后面拿几件出来
Oh, feel free to help
对了 你们随意
yourself to some chocolate milk and Hot Pockets.
来些巧克力牛奶和热馅饼
Hot Pockets. Damn, he's got an entrepreneurial mind.
热馅饼 他还真有企业家头脑
You getting a kickback here? Little bit.
你是不是有拿回扣的 一点点啦
Molly, you really should call and cancel with this guy.
Molly 你真应该打电♥话♥给他取消这次约会
I don't wanna cancel. It took him forever to ask me out.
我不想取消 他好不容易才约我出去的
If I call now and tell him I'm sick
要是这时候我打电♥话♥告诉他我病了
he's gonna think I'm making some lame excuse.
他肯定会觉得我是随便找了个烂借口
Well, do what you want.
好吧 随你吧
But I'm just saying guys
我只想说男人们
hate it when you sneeze on their wieners.
都不喜欢你朝他们的老二打喷嚏
Here, baby, drink this cough syrup. Oh, good. Thank you.
给 宝贝 喝点止咳糖浆 太好了 谢谢
Mm.
嗯嗯
Oh, slow down there, slugger, that's got codeine in it.
哦 慢点 猛女 那里面含可待因的
God, Mom.
天呐 妈妈
Don't worry. You'll be fine.
别担心 没事的
As long as you're not driving a car or nursing a baby.
只要你别开车或者照顾婴儿就好
Live and learn.
别跟她学
Well, how do I look?
我看上去怎么样
Very cute. Absolutely adorable.
很可爱 绝对招人爱
You're lying. I look like Kathy Bates in Misery.
你们都是骗人的 我就像<危情十日>里的Kathy Bates
That's who it is.
原来是她
Ooh, okay, I need a few more minutes.
哦 我还得要几分钟来整理整理
Take all the time you need. I'll go stall him.
你慢慢来 我去拖住他
Help your sister get it together. I'll keep Shrek on ice.
帮你妹妹准备准备 我去拖住怪物史莱克
Hey, don't tell him I'm sick.
对了 别告诉他我病了
Don't worry. I've been lying
别担心 从到商店里帮你偷纸尿裤
to cops since you were in shoplifted diapers.
开始我就一直骗警♥察♥来着
You want a condom? No.
你想要套套吗 不要
Okay. What about lube?
好吧 那润滑油呢
It's our first date.
我们才第一次约会呢
You know what they say.
你知道有句话怎么说吗
Better to have lube and
需不需要润滑油是一回事
not need it than need lube and not have it.
带没带又是另一回事
Ah, there we go. Come on in. She'll be right down.
好了 进来吧 她马上就下来
Thanks, Mrs. Flynn.
谢谢 Flynn夫人
My friends call me Joyce. Sit down.
朋友都叫我Joyce 坐吧
Thanks, Joyce.
谢谢 Joyce
Nice sweater.
毛衣不错
Was it a gift? No.
别人送的吗 不是
Really? You paid for that?
真的 你花钱买♥♥的
Oh, just yanking your chain.
逗你玩呢
But seriously, it looks okay, right? It's not too garish?
说实话 怎么样 不会太花哨吧
No, it's nice.
没有 挺好的
Brightens up the room.
整个房♥间都亮堂了
So can I get you something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Maybe a little eggnog to go with your sweater?
来点蛋酒吧 配你的毛衣
Come on, pretty girl, wake up.
快啊 睡美人 快醒来
Oh, God, the codeine.
天哪 可待因
You want a diet pill?
你需要减肥药吗
What? Why would...? Why do I want a diet pill for?
为啥 我♥干♥嘛要减肥药
It keeps you awake so you can enjoy the codeine.
它让你保持清醒 你就能享受可待因了
No. I don't want a diet pill, Mom. I don't wanna be a swan.
不 我不要减肥药 妈妈 我不要变成天鹅
You'll thank me later.
你会感谢我的
Then she dated Brian. He was sweet, but queer as a fish.
然后她和Brian约会 他人不错 就是太娘炮
Um, I actually walked in on him one night...
有次我进他屋看到他
...wearing Molly's shoes
穿着Molly的鞋子
and feeding sponge cake to the Sparkletts man.
给水管工喂蛋糕吃
You don't have to worry about that.
这你不用担心
I don't have a thing for
我对女鞋没兴趣
ladies' shoes and I would never share cake.
也从不会和别人分享蛋糕
Any chance we could get an ETA on Molly?
能帮我看看Molly准备好了没吗
Let me go check. Unh.
我去看看
Now, she may be on the phone with one of her other suitors.
她可能正在和其他追求者通电♥话♥呢
But don't worry, none of them have the fashion sense you do.
不过别担心 他们都没你这么时髦
What is going on up here?
怎么这么慢
I'm running out of small talk and this guy's a piece of wood.
我想不出话了 可这家伙三句话憋不出个屁来
We just need another minute. Make him a snack.
再给我们点时间 给他做点吃的
Oh, great, I'll grab a bucket of peanuts.
哦 得了 这还不要拿整桶花生
Any minute.
一会就好
Can I get you a little something to eat?
要吃点什么吗
Oh, no, thanks, I consumed a small jungle boy on the way over.
不用了 来之前我吃很多了
**There she was just walking down the street*
*她走过这条街
**Saying doo wa diddy diddy dum diddy*
*说着嘟哇滴滴 滴滴当滴滴
**She look good, look good Look fine, look fine*
*她气色不错 不错 她很有活力 活力
**She looks good, she looks fine*
*她看起来真呀么真不错
Let's go. Let's go, sweater boy, let's jump.
走着 毛衣仔 跟着跳
Lovely chatting with you.
和您聊得很开心
Wow.
哇
A Mitsubishi Galant.
三菱戈蓝
I'm guessing '78, '79? Oh, '79.
我猜猜 是78年 79年 哦 79年的
I knew it. I know my Galants.
我就知道 我也有戈蓝
Do you know my dad drove a '79 Galant? No, I didn't.
你知道我爸开的就是79年戈蓝吗 不知道
Why would you? He's dead, you never met him.
你咋会知道 他死了 你又没见过他
He had the five-door station wagon. Cobalt blue.
他有辆五门的旅行车 钴蓝色
He would Turtle Wax that every Saturday.
他每周六都给车上蜡
My sister and I would drink Cokes.
我和我妹在一旁喝可乐
I got to hold the hose. Ever hold the hose?
我帮忙拿着软管 你拿过软管吗
Aah. Are you feeling okay?
啊 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm just allergic to Kleenex.
还好 我只是对纸巾过敏
Oh, God, this car brings back such good memories.
哦天 这车让我想起些美好回忆
I remember when I was little... Littlish.
我记得我小时候 有点小那会儿
My dad would let me sit on his lap, steer the car.
我爸会让我坐他腿上 控制方向盘
Now, I'm not asking you to do that.
我不会让你也这么做的
Let's see how the date
咱们看看这约会进展如何
goes before I start handing out lap dances.
再考虑下要不要来个大腿舞
You don't talk much, do you?
你不咋说话 是吧
I pride myself on being a good listener.
我是个倾听者 这我挺自豪
That's important when you're trying to...
有时候这很重要 比如
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you gonna let a girl get a word in edgewise?
喔 喔 喔 能让我插一句吗
Yap, yap, yap. Oh, oh.
呀呀呀 哦看
Fireworks in 20 miles.
那边在放烟花呢
Oh, you think that's
你觉得是庆祝
year-round or just on the Fourth of July, huh?
新年还是国♥庆♥呢
I don't know. Are you feeling okay?
我不知道 你还好吧
I don't know. Why don't you feel me and find out?
不知道 不如你来摸摸看
Ha-ha-ha. I'm kidding.
哈哈哈 开玩笑的
I'm just kidding you again.
你又被我耍了
Oh, look at how red your big head gets.
哦 看看你这脸红脖子粗的
Ah, that's what Mama likes.
啊 就是这个味儿
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表