Is it any wonder
你有没有想过
that everybody at mychurch has you in their special prayers?
为啥在我们教堂所有人都会特别替你祷告?
Listen, we'll take turns in the bleachers.
听着 我们会轮流坐在看台上
I promise I won't let her ruin our day.
我向你保证我不会让她毁了我们这一天的
Fine, she can come.
好吧 她可以来
But I am not the third wheel, she is the third wheel.
但我可不是电灯泡 她才是
I get it. We're the motorcycle, and she's the sidecar.
我知道 我们两个是摩托车 她就是那个挎斗
No, we're the Winnebago and
不 我们是温尼贝戈人
she's the Ski-Doo we're dragging behind us.
而她是我们拖在身后的滑雪斗
Hey, this Winnebago lost three pounds last week.
嘿 这位温尼贝戈人上周减了3磅体重呢
I already told you how good you look.
我已经告诉过你你有多好看了
It's just nice to hear once in a while.
只不过再听一遍也很开心
Good Lord, the two of them might as well move to Las Vegas...
天啊 他们两个最好还是搬到拉斯维加斯去
...get a couple of white tigers and start a magic show.
买♥♥一对儿白色老虎 然后开始表演魔术了
Lookie what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Oh, my God, Dad's old Cubbie cap.
哦天啊 爸爸的旧Cubbie队球帽
Aw.
啊
It smells just like him. Vitalis and Old Spice.
全都是他的味道 矿泉水和旧香料
Dad sure loved the Old Spice, didn't he, Mom?
爸爸绝对很喜欢旧香料 对吧 妈妈
That's all you girls ever gave him for Christmas...
你们两个在圣诞节 他的生日 还有父亲节
...his birthday and Father's Day.
给他买♥♥的礼物只有那个
He used to have to slap it
他以前为了不让香料堆起来
on pretty heavy just to keep it from piling up.
必须要狠狠地拍它们
Yeah, I have a weird memory
是的 我有过一段他用那些东西
of him using that stuff to start the grill.
来烧烤的记忆
Starting the grill, getting paint off his hands, killing ants.
开始烧烤 把他手上的颜料弄掉 杀掉蚂蚁
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
If you were a little bustier, you'd look just like Dad.
如果你的胸再小点 你看起来就像爸爸一样了
Boy, he loved taking you to the games.
哦 他非常喜欢带你去看比赛
You were his little tomboy.
你曾经是他的假小子
As soon as we'd get to the ballpark...
一旦我们到球场之后
...he'd always order his
他就会点一杯啤酒给他自己
one beer and give me a little sip of the suds.
然后给我喝点泡泡
Well, he'd usually slam down
他通常在你还没离开房♥子之间
four or five before you even left the house.
就先喝下四到五杯
That's the reason you had to take the train.
那才是你们必须做火车的原因
It's gonna be weird. You know,
这会感觉很奇怪的 你知道
I've never been to a game without him.
我从来没去过一场没有他的比赛
Don't worry, he'll be there with you in spirit.
别担心 他的精神会跟你们一起的
I know he's sitting up there right now looking down on all of us.
我知道他正坐在上面看着我们呢
Like when he used to take the
就好像他过去带着草坪躺椅
lawn chair up on the roof with a cooler of beer?
和一杯啤酒到屋顶上那样
Yeah.
是的
Except without the neighbors complaining...
只不过这次没有邻居抱怨
...because he's throwing rocks at cars
他冲着来往的车辆扔石头
or peeing in the drainpipe.
或者往排水管里面尿尿了
Carl I'm happy to sit in back if you wanna be up front.
如果你想要去前面的话 我很乐意坐在后面
No, I'm fine. Ha, ha.
不 我很好 哈哈
Didn't camp out overnight for those two seats.
我又没有为了那两个座位彻夜排队
Hmm? What? Nothing, he's just being funny.
哈 什么 没什么 他只是开玩笑
I really appreciate you guys inviting me along.
我真的很感谢你们能邀请我一起
Don't think you have to give me any special treatment.
不要给我什么特殊待遇
Just consider me one of the fellas.
把我想象成你们的一个兄弟吧
Shouldn't be a problem.
这没问题
I'm able to consider Carl one of the fellas. Ha, ha.
我可以把Carl当成是我的一个兄弟 哈哈
See, that's what we do for fun.
瞧啊 我们就用那个开玩笑
We bust each others' stones,
我们殴打彼此的蛋蛋
give each other little zings. Ha-cha!
给彼此一点活力 哦哈
Well, hey, you can do that with me too.
呃 嘿 你也可以跟我这么做
Feel free to give me little zings and bust my stones. Yeah.
放心大胆的给我点活力 然后击打我的蛋蛋 是的
Girls don't have stones. Not her fault, Carl.
女生没有蛋蛋 那不是她的错 Carl
Okay, look, I realize I'm a guest here...
好吧 我意识到我是一个客人
...so I should be the one to take the seat in the bleachers.
所以我应该是那个坐在看台的人
I agree.
我同意
No, I think we should work out some sort of seating schedule.
不 我认为我们应该想出某种座位轮流表
I disagree.
我不同意
We'll rotate every couple innings.
我们每过一局就换一下
That way nobody feels left out.
那样就没人觉得被丢下了
Sounds too complicated. Oh, it's actually pretty easy.
听起来太复杂了 哦 这实际上很简单
Just in case, I worked out a little round-robin rotation...
为了以防万一 我做了一个轮换的安排
...where we alternate every three innings.
我们每三局就换一下
And if we go extra innings,
如果我们进入了加时赛
we can just pull a name out of a hat.
我们只需要从一个帽子里面挑一个名字就可以了
Does anybody have a hat?
有人戴帽子了吗
This is gonna be fun, huh?
这会很有趣的 哈
CROWD : - The land of the free
自♥由♥的土地
And the home of the brave?
和勇者之家
All right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 好的
Play ball!
开始玩球
You sure you don't mind me eating this in front of you?
你确定你不介意我在你旁边吃这个吗
Don't worry about me. I got a tub of carrot sticks:
别担心我 我有一盒胡萝卜棒
America's favorite ballpark snack.
美国最风靡的棒球场小吃
I'm only having it for my dad.
我吃这个只是为了我爸爸
I get it. It's a ritual you shared with your father.
我懂的 这是一个你跟你♥爸♥爸的传统
Exactly. It's a little tribute to my pop.
是的 这是给我爸爸的一个小礼物
Well, you enjoy it. Yeah.
哦 你好好吃吧 是的
Oh, my God. Is it good?
哦 天啊 好吃吗
No.
不
Not at all. Very disappointing, in fact.
完全不是 实际上 我非常失望
I mean, I'm gonna finish
我的意思是 我吃掉它的
it because I don't like to be wasteful...
唯一原因就是我不想浪费
...but this is not a good dog. Not at all.
但这并不是一个好吃的热狗 完全不是
Thanks for sparing my feelings. Just enjoy your hot dog.
谢谢你照顾我的感觉 好好享用你的热狗吧
Aw, thank you.
啊 谢谢你
Man, look at the two of them down there in my seats.
兄弟 看看那两个人 坐在我座位上
I almost caught pneumonia getting those tickets...
我为了那两张票几乎要得肺炎了
...and here I am stuck in the bleachers.
而我现在只能坐在看台座位
As a true Cub fan,
作为一个忠实的Cub球迷
I believe the bleachers provide the best vantage point...
我相信看台座位提供了最有优势的地点
...to fully appreciate and experience the game.
让人可以完全的欣赏和体验这场比赛
Uh-huh. Plus, you can reach up and grab a bird
嗯哼 另外 你可以站起来抓只鸟
or touch an airplane.
或者碰到一架飞机
You're exaggerating for effect...
你对这效果有点夸张了
...but I did see a pigeon fly into a guy's eye one time.
但是我的确看到一只鸽子飞到一个人的眼睛里面
It was against St. Louis, 1995.
那是对阵圣路易斯队的时候 1995年
I was sitting exactly where I'm sitting right now.
我坐的就是我现在坐的位置
I'm also wearing the same pants.
我也穿着一样的裤子
Yeah! - Come on!
耶 - 加油
May I ask If the bleacher seats are so good...
如果看台座位那么好
...why are you staring at
为什么你一直盯着
that little TV instead of looking at the field?
那台小电视 而不看实地的比赛呢
I enjoy the color commentary
我喜欢看这些带颜色的评论
and the humorous anecdotes about the players.
还有这些球员的有趣的轶事
Are you gonna be this confrontational throughout the entire game?
这整场比赛你都要这么跟我对着干吗
Sorry. A little on edge.
对不起 我有点烦躁
I've been coming to opening day for five years...
过去的五年我一直跟我最好的朋友
...with my best friend. This year,
一起来这个开赛日 今年
he decided to bring his girlfriend.
他决定带着他的女朋友
Ouch.
啊
But way cool to have a buddy with a girlfriend, right?
但是有一个有女朋友的兄弟是个挺好的事情 对吧
Up high. Down low. Too slow. Ha, ha.
高点 低点 太慢了 哈哈
When my dad and I would go to the games,
我跟我爸爸来看比赛的时候
it was my job to keep score.
我的职责是记比分
I always thought he did it to help me learn math...
我一直以为他是为了帮助我学习数学
...but I think now it was
但我现在知道了
because he was too hammered to hold a pen.
是他喝得太醉拿不住笔了
Wave, wave, wave.
波浪 波浪 波浪
Come on, people, represent.
快点啊 大家伙 做波浪啊
Wow, I had no idea you were such a baseball fan.
哇 我不知道你对棒球这么着迷
If you didn't fall asleep after we had sex...
如果你不在我们做♥爱♥之后就马上睡着的话
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表