I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you stand there
你先站那冻着
freezing your marbles off while I think of something?
然后我再来想一想
Fair enough.
很公平
Oh, and you're gonna join Sam's Club.
以后只能去Sam会员店
They really don't have the inventory, but okay.
虽然那我要的东西都没有 但是好吧
*Had me fighting for air
* 结果我却不堪重负
*She told me to come But I was already there
* 她说来吧,事实上我已经在那了
*The walls start shaking The earth was quaking
* 然后墙就开始抖动 大地也在晃动
*My mind was aching We were making it
* 我的思想已经极度疼痛 你知道我们在干什么
This is actually turning out to be a really nice Valentine's Day.
越来越有情人节的味道了
*Knocked me out, I said you Shook me all night long
* 让我神魂颠倒 然后让我整夜摇摆
Want a little more champagne?
还要香槟吗?
No, thank you.
不用了谢谢
Well, it's chilled if you want it.
如果你想要的话已经冰好了
How about another cookie?
再来块饼干?
Better not.
不用了
I had one small bite of about 140 chocolates earlier.
之前大概有140颗巧克力 每个我都咬了一小口
Tell me about it. I ate a whole cake yesterday.
我昨天还吃了一整个蛋糕呢
Happy Valentine's Day, Mike.
情人节快乐 Mike
Happy Valentine's Day, Molly.
情人节快乐 Molly
Oh, we're rounding the corner. Here comes the head winds again.
要拐弯了 又要逆风了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表