Oh. What'd you do?
噢 你干了什么好事
Why do you assume it was me?
为什么觉得是我的错呢
I'm an old woman, Michael. Don't waste my time.
我可是奶奶级人物了 Michael 别跟我耍花样
Another girl flirted with me. Now, how is that my fault?
有个女生来找我搭讪 你说这是我的错吗
It's not. You were just behaving like a natural man.
不是 你只是变现了男人的本性
I see. And does a natural
我明白了 那一个表现本能的
man tuck his business between his legs...
男人会用腿夹着自己的把儿
...and dance in front of the bathroom mirror?
在卫生间的镜子前面跳舞吗
Grandma, I was 13 years old.
奶奶 我那时候才13岁
Worst thing I ever saw.
那画面简直不忍♥直视
Wanted to take a stick and blind myself.
我想找个小棍把自己给戳瞎了
Now, Michael, did you flirt back?
那Michael你反过来跟那个女生调情了吗
Not intentionally, but I was kind of in the zone.
不是故意的 但是好像有点不由自主
Every time I opened my mouth, something charming fell out.
我一开口就不由自主的口若悬河
Hmp. You don't seem to have that problem now.
哼 你现在好像没那毛病了
Tell me, are you interested in this other woman?
告诉我 你对这个和你搭讪的女生感兴趣吗
No, of course not, Nana. I don't want other women.
不 当然不感兴趣 奶奶 我根本就不想要其他女生
Molly's it for me. She's my girlfriend and I love her.
Molly就是我的另一半 她是我女朋友 我很爱她
What did you say?
你刚说了什么
I love her.
我爱她
I'm done looking.
我不再寻找了
Molly's my swan.
Molly就是我的真命天女
I don't wanna play duck, duck, goose with anybody but her.
我不想沾惹除她以外的任何人
Duck, duck what? I don't know. Ask Friar Tuck.
沾惹什么 我不知道 你问 夹把儿
I gotta go. Thanks, Nana.
我得走了 谢谢奶奶
I'm so happy for you, baby. Me too.
我真为你高兴 我也是
Carlton, I hope one day you meet the right girl, fall in love...
Carlton 我希望有一天你能遇到对的人 陷入爱河
...and find the kind of happiness your friend has found.
找到你朋友现在的这种幸福
Thanks. But until then...
谢谢 但是那之前
...I guess you're just gonna
我想你还是只能
have to make do with the love of your old grandma.
和你的奶奶相亲相爱了
Well, I could do a lot worse.
我也许会做的比这更糟
Mm-hm. And you have.
嗯 你已经做过了
So I guess it is kind of funny.
那我想应该挺有意思的
I put makeup on dead people for a living.
我靠给死人化妆为生
How do you do it? I mean, it's weird, right? It's gotta be weird.
你是怎么办到的 我是说这也太诡异了吧 肯定很诡异
It was at first.
先开始是的
But then I realized...
但是后来我意识到
...dead people are just like us...
死人其实跟我们一样
...except they're dead.
只不过他们死了
I couldn't do it. I'd be
我是办不到的 我会
too afraid that their eyes would pop open...
害怕他们突然把眼睛睁开
...and they'd try to eat my flesh.
然后他们会吃掉我
Doesn't happen as often as you think.
没有你想象中那么常发生
Mainly, I just get complaints from family members.
更多的是死者家属的抱怨
I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone say:
我告诉你我听了好多次人家说
"Hey, you made Grandma look like a whore."
嘿 你把我奶奶化的像个妓♥女♥
Cookies. Cookies.
饼干好了 饼干好了
I ever tell you about the time I went to Mike's...
我从来没说过我上次去Mike家
...and baked him that sugarless, nonfat, nondairy cookies?
然后给他烤了无糖 无脂肪 无奶油的饼干
Oh, that sounds awful.
噢 听起来就好难吃
They were. They tasted like hot dust bunnies.
确实很难吃 吃起来就像嚼蜡一样
You know what he said? What?
你知道他说什么 说什么
He said, "Wow, these cookies really suck."
他说 哇 这饼干真难吃
And then he ate four more. God, I love that man.
然后又吃了四个 天呐 我爱死那个男人了
Did you just hear what you said? What did I say?
你听到你刚说了什么吗 我说了什么
You said you loved him. When did I say that?
你说你爱他 我什么时候说过
Just now. Really?
就刚刚 是吗
Really.
是的
Son of a gun.
矮油卧♥槽♥
Hot, hot, hot!
烫烫烫
Open! Open!
张嘴张嘴
What's going on?
这是怎么了
Whatever it is, don't stop them.
不管怎么了 别打扰她们
Molly's in love.
Molly 恋爱啦
Oh, sweetie, is that true?
哦 宝贝是真的吗
Uhhuh. Oh.
嗯嗯 哦
I'm so happy for you.
太为你高兴了
Good times, ladies.
这真是快乐时光啊 女士们
Good, good times.
幸福快乐的时光
Oh. I'll get it.
哦 我去开门
No reason the three of us can't prolong this precious moment.
没什么能组织我们三个继续享受好时光
What are you doing here? I had to tell you something.
你来干嘛 我有话跟你讲
What? First of all...
什么 首先
...I'm sorry I flirted with that other girl.
我和那个女生调情的事情向你道歉
I didn't initiate it,
不是我主动地
but I also didn't stop it, and that was wrong.
但是我也没拒绝 这是不对的
Well, I'm sorry too. I
好吧 我也很抱歉
shouldn't have made such a big deal about it.
我不该小题大做发这么大火
You had every right.
你有权利这样做
You're my girlfriend, and that's how I should've introduced you.
你是我的女朋友 我也该这样介绍你
Okay, so I'm still your girlfriend? Of course you are.
好吧 那我现在还是你女朋友吗 当然是
And I love...
我爱
...my new boots.
我的新靴子
Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without them.
老实说没了它们我真不知道该怎么办
Well, I'm glad you like them. No, you didn't hear me.
好吧 我很高兴你喜欢他们 不 你没听懂我的意思
I love them.
我爱他们
I love them too.
我也爱他们
Taste like Toll House cookies and marijuana.
怎么有雀巢饼干的和大♥麻♥的味道
You shouldn't leave me alone on a Friday night.
你真不应该在星期五晚上丢下我一个人
It'll never happen again.
再也不会了
So that's the make-up sex I've been hearing about.
这就是传说中的的补偿爱爱啊
Seems like you were madder than you let on.
看起来比你表现的要生气啊
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
好吧 坦白告诉你
A couple of those scratches were for real, pal.
有些是我故意抓的 伙计
Well, maybe I should flirt with other women more often.
那么 也许我应该多多沾花惹草才对
Joke, joke, joke.
开玩笑的 玩笑 玩笑
We should probably go to sleep before you piss me off again.
我想我们该睡了 不然你又该惹我生气了
That's a very good idea.
好主意
Good night, Molly. Good night, Mike.
晚安 Molly 晚安 Mike
Are you really gonna sleep in those things?
你真的打算穿着他们睡觉啊
What can I tell you? They make me happy.
怎么说呢 穿着他们让我很开心
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表