Know what Carl was giving me a hard time about?
知道Carl取笑我什么吗
I don't.
不知道
My feet.
我的脚
He said my feet smell like cheese.
他说我的脚闻起来像奶酪一样臭
Parmesan.
还是意大利干酪
Yeah. But they don't, do they?
对啊 但它们没那种味道 是不
No.
没有
God, no.
天 真没有
I don't know how much longer I can put up with him.
我不知道我还能忍♥他多久
He's really starting to drive me crazy.
他真的快把我逼疯了
I understand. But when you start to feel yourself getting mad...
我能理解 但是当你觉得生气的时候
...just remember that he's tired and overworked...
谨记他只是累了并且工作过度
...and probably just needs somebody to vent to.
可能只是想找个人发泄下
So do I, but I choose not to.
我也一样啊 但我就没找谁发泄
I suffer in silence.
我默默地承受着
True.
真♥相♥啊
If it gets too bad, you've the option of venting to me.
如果事情变得特别糟时,你可以选择向我倾诉
Oh, I would never do that. Our time together is precious.
哦 我绝对不会那么做的 我们在一起的时光这么宝贵
Well, Carl's not the stoic rock that you are, sweetie.
Carl不像你一样克己自律 亲爱的
And he doesn't have a regular girlfriend.
他没有固定的女朋友
I know, I'm all he's got. Poor little loser.
我知道 他只有我 可怜的失败者
Be patient with him.
对他耐心点
And be the bigger man.
做个大度点的男人
And when he starts to drive you crazy, just take a deep breath...
当他把你逼疯的时候 就深吸一口气
...and try and remember that you love him.
试着想想你爱他
It's not gonna be easy.
这可不容易
Trust me, it's not.
相信我 确实不容易
Now, is there anything I can do
现在 我能做点什么
to take care of my big, strong, hardworking man?
来关心一下我强大勤奋的老公
Boy, after dinner I'd sure love a foot rub.
晚餐后我超想来个足底按♥摩♥
Oh, come on.
哦 再想想吧
You can do better than that.
你可以选点更好的嘛
I said "Anything."
我可说的是"任何事情"
Please.
求你了
Just remember, if you do start to slide,
记住了 你开始打滑的时候
don't panic and just turn into the skid.
别惊慌 只要顺着打滑的方向开就好
Carl, I know how to operate a motor vehicle.
Carl 我知道怎么开车
Mm-hm. You scored a 62 on your police driver's test.
嗯嗯 你警♥察♥驾照测验只考了62分
Give me a break, I knocked down one cone.
得了吧 我只撞倒了一个雪糕筒
Yeah, that one cone could have been an old lady or a baby.
对 那一个雪糕筒可以是个老妇人或婴儿
How many babies you see just laying in the middle of the road?
你见过多少婴儿躺在路中间的
One is all it takes.
一个就够了
Not supposed to talk on your cell phone while you were driving.
你开车的时候不应该讲电♥话♥
I'll keep it short, okay?
我会简洁点的 成吗
length of the call doesn't matter. It's against the law in the city of Chicago.
不管通话时间长短 这都违反芝加哥法律
Uh-huh. So is murder.
嗯哼 谋杀还违法呢
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
Just being in the car with you makes me an accessory.
和你坐在同一辆车里我就成从犯了
Oh, yeah, that'll be great.
哦 对 那太好了
Sounds like fun.
好像很有趣
Very thoughtful, I could use a little break.
非常体贴 我可以用点休息时间
I love you too.
我也爱你
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
What are you talking about seeing her tonight? I signed us up for double shift.
你说什么晚上见 我给咱俩签了两班连上
I can't do it. Molly wants to
我不行 Molly想
take me to The Drake Hotel for a little getaway.
带我去德雷克酒店小放松一下
Call her back and tell her you can't go.
回个话 告诉她你不能去了
I can't call her back.
我不能打给她
It's against the law in the city of Chicago.
这违反芝加哥的法律
What are you talking. Double golden time.You don't just turn your back on that kind of money.
你说什么 二人欢乐时光 你不会不在乎那些工资吧
I'm sorry. Unlike you, I'm not ruled by the almighty dollar.
对不起 不像你 我没有被万能的金钱主宰
Ruled by the almighty girlfriend.
你被万能的女朋友主宰了
Hey, I do what I want. She's not the boss of me.
嘿 我做我想做的 她管不了我的
Watch the road. I am. Uhoh.
看点路 我看着呢 啊哦
Turn into it.
顺着开
Don't tell me how to drive.
别告诉我怎么开
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
"Hey, Carl. Why don't you let me drive today?
"嘿 Carl 今天为什么不让我开车呢
That way you can relax a little."
这样你能轻松点
You distracted the driver of the vehicle.
你分散了驾驶员的注意力
We were having a conversation. I didn't throw a snake at you.
我们只是在谈话 我又没吓唬你
Why don't you just admit that you're a crappy driver?
你怎么不承认你技术烂
I'm not gonna let you get to me today,
我今天不会让你触怒我的
Carl. You know why. Because I'm the bigger man here.
Carl 知道为什么吗 因为我是这里更大度的那一个
You're the bigger man everywhere.
你在哪都是最"大肚"的人
You notice the car didn't tip over on my side.
你注意到了吧车都没有侧倾到我这边
Okay, you need to vent, go ahead.
好吧 你想发泄 继续吧
But it's not gonna change the fact...
但事实也不会改变
...that you're a loser and you need to get a life. - Who you calling loser?
你是个没有生活的失败者 你叫谁失败者呢
Molly was right about you. You're lonely,
Molly说得对 你很寂寞
you don't have a girlfriend, you dump your crap on me.
没有女朋友 只能对我发牢骚
Oh, I see. So now you're bad mouthing me to your girlfriend now.
哦 我明白了 所以你跟你女朋友说我坏话了
That's what you do when you're in a healthy relationship.
当你有正常的恋爱关系时你也会这么做
You wouldn't know that because I'm all you've got.
你不会明白的 因为你只认识我
And this is not healthy.
而这并不正常
You know what? To hell with you. I'm out of here.
知道吗 去死吧你 我要离开这儿
Man, get off of me!
哥们儿 离我远点
I wouldn't be on you if you didn't put the car in a ditch.
要不是你把车开进沟里 我就不会在你身上了
Shut up! You shut up!
闭嘴 你闭嘴
Boy, I hope he's okay.
希望他没事
What time was he supposed to pick you up?
他应该什么时候来接你
About an hour ago.
大概一个小时前
Did you try calling him?
你试着给他打电♥话♥了吗
Just getting voicemail.
只是接到语♥音♥信箱
Can't listen to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" One more time.
再也不想听"魔鬼降临乔治亚"了
Maybe he's late because
或许他迟到了是因为
he had to stop a bank heist or defuse a bomb.
他不得不去阻止银行抢劫或是拆除炸♥弹♥
I dated a cop once. It happened to him all the time.
我曾经和一个警♥察♥约会过 他总能碰上这样的事
And it was weird because he was a mall cop.
这很奇怪 因为他是个商场保安
It was weird, but I think we're straying from the topic at hand.
是挺奇怪 但我想我们偏离刚刚的主题了
We had a topic?
我们有主题吗
Good for us.
太好了
I just hope this little weekend getaway,
我只是希望这个周末休假
you know, helps relax him.
能帮他放松一下
He's been so stressed out lately.
他最近一直压力过大
And he just comes home and eats and just dumps his day on me.
他回家 吃饭 和我倾诉他的一天
Vince does that to me constantly.
Vince也经常这样对我
How do you deal with it?
你怎么处理的
Well, I try to remember that men are ruled by testosterone...
我只记住男人们都被睾丸酮支配着
...which is essentially a poison.
这本质上是种毒药
Uh-huh.
啊哈
So when you get that big, loud mouth jabbering in your face...
所以当那张大嘴对着你滔滔不绝的时候
...you just say to yourself, "This is a sick individual.
你就对自己说 "这是个病人
He is suffering from semen brain."
他正在遭受满脑子精虫的困扰"
Oh, Mom, I don't know what I'd do without your folksy wisdom.
哦 妈 要是没有你的民间智慧我都不知道该怎么办
Oh, my God. Mike, what happened?
哦 天啊 Mike 怎么了
I had a little car accident. It's nothing.
我出了个小车祸 没什么
Paramedics made me wear this thing.
护理员要我带着这个
Do you have whiplash? That can be pretty serious.
你脖子扭伤了吗 车祸肯定很严重吧
No, nothing like that.
不 不是那回事
Carl stepped on my neck climbing out of the car.
Carl踩着我脖子爬出车的
Oh, look, they have a spa here.
哦 看 这还可以做spa
Wouldn't it be fun to get a couple's massage?
来个情侣按♥摩♥会不会很有趣
Hot oil, scented candles, romantic music.
修护焗油 香味蜡烛 浪漫音乐
Eh.
呃
What do you mean: "Eh."
"呃"是什么意思
I don't like strangers touching me. Laying naked on a table...
我不喜欢陌生人摸我 裸躺在桌子上
...while some Ukrainian guy uses my ass as a speed bag.
一些乌克兰人像打沙包一样敲我的屁♥股♥
Okay. That's not how they describe it in the brochure.
好吧 小册子上可不是这么描述的
He is never gonna let me forget putting that car in the ditch.
他永远不想让我忘了把车开进沟里这件事
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表