Yeah, it's really busy at the mortuary.
是啊 太平间里真是忙死了
I could barely put makeup on one cadaver...
我甚至都来不及给一个尸体画完
...before another three are breathing down my neck.
后来的三个等得都快要活过来了
Well, it's still better than cocktail waitressing.
不过还是比当鸡尾酒服务生好
At least no dead guy's tried to grab your ass...
至少不会有人想要摸你的屁♥股♥
...or honk your boob.
或者袭胸
Yet.
确实还没有
Oh, morning there. Good morning.
噢 早呀 早
Guys, listen, Mike and I are
听着 我和Mike
making Thanksgiving dinner for his mom here.
要在家给他妈妈准备感恩节大餐
Maybe you could help out a little.
你们是不是能帮个忙
Oh, Mol, I'm so sorry.
哦 Mol 抱歉
I've got a previous engagement.
我已经有计划了
I'm gonna take shrooms and go to the Blackhawks game.
我要去试试迷幻蘑菇然后去看黑鹰的曲棍球比赛
Yeah, and Vince and I are going
嗯 我跟Vince打算去
to an Indian casino to drink whiskey and play slots.
印第安人赌场喝威士忌玩老虎机
That's how you spend Thanksgiving?
你们就打算这么过感恩节
Well, sweetie, we stole that land from those poor people.
是啊 亲爱的 我们从他们手里偷了土地
The least we can do is
这是我们唯一能给的补偿
buy their firewater and lose plenty wampum.
买♥♥他们的酒 输些钱
Come on, guys. I wanna show Mike's mom...
拜托 我想在Mike妈妈面前证明
...that I can pull off a normal, traditional family Thanksgiving.
我能一手操办好一次传统的感恩节家庭聚会
And God help me, you're my normal, traditional family.
拜主所赐 你们就是我的家人啊
What do you think? Sure, I guess.
你怎么想 我想就依她的吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm still gonna get wasted.
我还是会去买♥♥醉
I'm wasted right now.
我现在就醉了
Is 7:00 in the morning.
现在才早上7点
You try putting lipstick on a dead guy without a load on.
你试试清醒的时候去给死人涂口红
Thanks, man. My grandma's gonna love this.
谢谢哥们 我奶奶会很喜欢这帽子的
Really? I mean, it's fairly hideous.
是吗 我觉得挺难看的
No, she loves ugly hats.
是啊 她喜欢很丑帽子
She wore one last Sunday
上个星期天她就戴了一顶
that looked like Bert and Ernie in a cage match.
看起来像是Bert和Erine在笼子里打架
Listen, how'd you like to come over for Thanksgiving?
对了 你愿意来一起过感恩节吗
Huh. You mean eating turkey off a TV tray...
呃 你是说守着电视机吃火鸡
...and watching that dog chew
然后每次你妈走开的时候
himself every time your mom leaves? I think not.
看那只狗咬他自己 我看还是算了吧
No, we're having it at Molly's house this year.
不是 今年我们打算在Molly家过
My mom, her mom, her sister.
我妈 她妈 她姐
I can't. Grandma and I are going to the potluck at church.
不行啊 奶奶和我打算去参加教堂聚餐的
Well, bring Nana with you. I don't know.
那让奶奶跟你一起来 我得想想
There are a lot of single ladies.
教堂聚会有好多单身女生
They're vulnerable during the holidays.
而且那时候都很好泡到
They'll throw you one on Turkey
火鸡节的时候她们会扑向你
Day just so they can have a date on Christmas.
然后圣诞节就有人约会了
Please, you can't leave me alone in that henhouse.
拜托啊 你不能让我一个人深入虎穴
I invited Samuel to come with us.
我还请了Samuel跟我们一起
Can I bring him to Molly's place?
能带他一起去Molly家吗
Absolutely. Molly won't mind. The more, the merrier.
当然可以 Molly不会介意的 人越多越热闹
Hey, Samuel, change in plans.
嘿 Samuel 计划有变
We're having Thanksgiving with Mike and Molly.
我们和Mike Molly一起过感恩节
Oh, that sounds very nice.
噢 听起来真不错
My roommates and I will be happy to attend.
我和我的室友们会非常高兴加入你们的
Roommates? We will prepare...
室友们 我们会准备
...A traditional Senegalese delicacy.
一道传统的塞内加尔美食
Have you ever eaten monkey brains fresh from the skull?
你吃过刚从猴头里挖出来的脑仁吗
That's disgusting.
好恶心
But you're fine with old bread from a bird's ass.
那鸟拉出来的面包应该没问题吧
Okay, I'm gonna need some more bread for the stuffing.
好吧 我要再买♥♥些面包来做填充料
Whee! Mike, Mike, Mike!
咻 Mike Mike Mike
You wanna wait in the car?
你想在车里等着吗
You wanna wait in the car? Because I will put you in the car.
你是不是想要在车里等着 是的话我会把你扔进车里
Sorry. Okay, now for the turkey.
我错了 好了 接下来准备火鸡
Let's see, there's, uh, six of us...
我看看 我们一共六个人
...and the magazine says
书上说
you buy a half a pound of turkey per person.
平均一人差不多半斤
Really? That's only 3 pounds of bird.
是嘛 那只需要不到三斤的就够了
You might as well just yank a pigeon out of a car grill.
跟一只钻进汽车进气格栅的鸽子有啥区别
Know what? Let's get the 20-pounder. Better safe than sorry.
我觉得我们买♥♥20斤的吧 有富余总比不够好
We're not gonna eat that much turkey. You sure?
才不要吃那么多火鸡呢 你确定
What if there's some, you know, last-minute drop-ins?
如果有人后来突然来了呢
Like who? Well, anybody, really.
谁回来 嗯 谁有有可能的 真的
I mean, Carl might drop by and he might bring his grandma.
你看像Carl有可能带着他奶奶一起来
Who knows, Samuel might pop over to say hi...
谁知到Samel会不会突然造访
...and introduce us to his five Senegalese roommates.
然后介绍他五个塞内加尔室友给我们认识呢
Oh, God, what have you done?
噢 天呐 你都干了什么好事
This is the first turkey I've cooked.
这是我第一次做火鸡
I don't wanna give half of Chicago salmonella.
我可不想让一半的芝加哥人都来我这食物中毒
Hey, worrywart, I'm there for you.
嘿 苦闷妞不怕 有我顶着
I'll carve the bird, I'll shuck the corn.
我来处理火鸡 剥玉米粒
I'll peel the potatoes for
我来给土豆削皮
the au gratin with crispy, melted cheese on top.
做焗香脆 上面融一层奶酪
I'm making mashed potatoes.
我打算做土豆泥
Really? Aw.
不是吧 哇
I mean, oh, boy, mashed potatoes. I love me some mashed potatoes.
我意思是 哦 太好了 土豆泥呀 我爱土豆泥
You said I could push the cart.
你说了我来推购物车的
Oh.
噢
Mike, time to get up.
Mike 该起床了
Come on.
快点
We gotta get the turkey in the oven.
我们要把火鸡准备好放进烤箱了
I gotta start boiling potatoes.
我要开始煮土豆了
Mike.
Mike
What? What's going on?
怎么了 什么情况
Take off the machine and get up.
取掉面罩起床
Ugh, what time is it?
呃 现在几点
It's 5 a.M. We gotta get the meal started.
凌晨五点 我们要开始准备晚餐了
It's still dark outside.
天都还没亮呢
Well, that giant turkey needs 11 hours to cook.
但是那个大火鸡要烤11个小时
This giant man needs eight hours of sleep.
我这个大男人要睡够八小时
Get up.
起来
What? What happened?
怎么了 什么情况
Ugh, quit your whining.
呃 别哀嚎了
The only people up this early are crackheads and prostitutes.
现在不睡觉的不是瘾君子就是妓♥女♥
Whoa.
哇哦
What are you guys doing up so early?
你们俩这么早爬起来干嘛
Thanksgiving. We gotta put the turkey in the oven.
感恩节 我们要准备火鸡
Cool. Wake me up so I don't miss the big floating Bullwinkle.
厉害 别忘了到时候叫我起来看Bullwinkle大气球游♥行♥
She asks me that 12 times a year.
这个她一年会问12遍
I don't think it has anything to do with Thanksgiving.
我根本不觉得那跟感恩节有什么关系
All right, I'll preheat the oven and get the potatoes started.
好了 我来预热烤箱然后准备土豆
You remove the giblets from the turkey. Got it.
你来清理火鸡的内脏 好的
And the giblets are what and where?
那内脏是什么 在哪儿
Uh, well, let's see. It says,
呃 我看看 这上面说
"The heart, liver, gizzard and neck...
心肝脾肺肾
...which are located in a bag in the carcass cavity."
都在尸体的菊花里
Ew, carcass cavity. Two words you don't ever wanna hear together.
呃 尸体菊花 这两个词放一起真是不堪入耳
Just reach in, pull them out, throw them away.
赶紧把手伸进去 拽出来扔掉
Can't I just sprinkle brown sugar over top of the sweet potatoes?
能不能只让我给红薯上撒红糖
We're not having sweet potatoes. You gotta be kidding me.
我们没有准备红薯 你在开玩笑吧
Giblets, now.
取内脏 现在
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Oh, this is putrid.
噢 太恶心了
You're a cop. You've handled dead bodies before.
你是个警♥察♥ 又不是没见过尸体
Yeah, but we don't have to do this to them.
但是我们不用这样弄他们
It's like a gift bag from Jeffrey Dahmer.
这像是Jeffrey Dahmer送的大礼包
Garbage, garbage, garbage.
垃圾 垃圾 垃圾
Okay, what else?
好了 还要干嘛
The stuffing from the refrigerator, put it in the turkey.
冰箱里的填充馅料 塞进火鸡里
When the timer goes off, put it in the oven.
时间到了就把它放进烤箱里
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表