The point is I'm an active person. A go-getter.
重点是我是个活跃的人 一个积极敢干的人
I backpacked through Europe one summer.
我有一年夏天背包旅行穿过整个欧洲
All by myself.
就我一个人
Okay, it wasn't the whole summer,
好吧 不是整个夏天
but it was two and a half weeks.
但也有足足两个半星期了
The point is I have an adventurous soul.
重点是我有一个想要冒险的灵魂
I'm like Amelia Earhart.
我就像Amelia Earhart
Or that woman that lives with the gorillas.
或者是那个跟大猩猩住在一起的女人
Sigourney Weaver played her in the movie.
在电影里Sigourney Weaver演的那个
I loved her in Ghostbusters.
我很喜欢她在<捉鬼敢死队>里面的表演
She was fantastic.
她演得棒极了
Funny, sexy, quirky. See, that's who I am.
有趣 性感 古灵精怪 瞧 那才是我
I'm fun and I've always been fun.
我很有趣 而且我一直都很有趣
You don't keep a fun gal like me at home.
你不能把我这样一个有趣的人放在家里
Take her out, show her around.
把她带出去 跟别人炫耀一下
Red light!
红灯
That was fun. Wasn't that fun?
那很有趣 不是吗
I might've peed a little.
我可能有点尿了
Oh! Me too. Oh!
哦 我也是 哦
Molly, it's Mike.
Molly 我是Mike
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the music.
对不起 音乐声太大我听不到你说话
Oh, great. Yeah, I'm glad you're having a good time.
哦 非常好 是的 你能玩得开心我很高兴
Me? I'm having a ball.
我吗 我在举办一个舞会
I don't know where your ball is. Look under the couch.
我不知道你的球在哪儿 去沙发下面找找
So I guess I'll see you when I see you.
所以我想你回来的时候我就能见到你了
Hello?
喂
I threw a load of your whites in the dryer.
我把你的许多白衣服都扔到烘干机里面了
I had to spray some extra Zout on your pit stains.
我不得不在你衣服的污渍上喷上更多的去渍灵
Looked like you were sweating mustard.
看起来像你出的汗都是芥末似的
Thanks.
谢谢
So where's your little girlfriend tonight?
那么 你的小女朋友今晚去哪儿了
She wanted some time to herself.
她想要些她自己的时间
Oh, time to herself.
哦 她自己的时间
Well, you two had a good run.
嗯 你们两个度过了一段很好的时光
Nothing you can do when the love bus goes off the cliff.
但是 当爱情的公交车跌落悬崖的时候 你也无能为力
Nothing like that. She just thinks we don't go out enough.
不是那样的 她只是觉得我们很少出去
Why does she need to go out?
她为什么要出去呢
You guys are in a committed relationship now.
你们已经进入了一个稳定的关系中
The music has stopped, grab a chair.
音乐已经停下了 拿把椅子坐好吧
Exactly. She doesn't understand that I work hard every day...
太对了 她不理解 我每天工作很辛苦
...and when I come home, I need to unwind.
当我回到家的时候 我需要放松
Your father and I never went out.
你父亲跟我从来都不出去
We'd eat every meal right here in front of the TV.
我们每一餐都在这台电视机前面吃
Every meal? Yep.
每一餐都是吗 是的
As long as we had three squares and Barnaby Jones...
只要我们有三平♥米♥的地方还有
...we didn't need a lot of jibber-jabber.
我们就不需要说太多废话
So that's all you guys did,
所以你们两个做的所有事情就是
was sit on the couch together and watch TV?
一起坐在沙发上看电视吗
Eventually, your father bought
最终 你♥爸♥爸买♥♥了第二台电视机
a second TV and watched it down in the basement.
然后在地下室看电视了
So I'd leave his dinner on the top
所以我在最上面那个台阶给他留下晚餐
step and ring a little bell for him to come get it.
然后摇铃让他上来取
That's horrible. Why don't I remember that?
那太可怕了 我怎么都不记得了
Oh, that was before you were born.
哦 那是你出生之前了
After you came along, we started to drift apart.
当你到来之后 我们开始分居了
Would you be terribly hurt if I...?
如果我要出去 你会不会感到非常受伤
Get out of here.
赶紧出去
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
That lit a fire under his ass, didn't it, Jim?
就像在他屁♥股♥上点了把火一样 是吧 Jim
This place is fantastic.
这地方棒极了
Yeah, great music. Plus, you don't have to worry...
哦 音乐很棒 还有 你不用担心
...about any of the guys hitting on you. - Right.
有任何人过来搭讪 - 对啊
You know, because they're all gay.
因为他们都是同性恋
Yeah. I gathered that.
是的 我了解
Another good thing: No lines in the ladies' bathroom.
还有一个好处 女厕所没人排队
Occasionally, you'll walk in on something very disturbing...
有时候你走进去会发现一些很碍眼的事情
...but you just do your business
但是你只需要解决完你的事情
and get out as quick as you can.
然后尽快出来就行了
Excuse me, gentlemen. How are you?
接过 绅士们 你们好吗
Excuse me. Pardon me.
请原谅 让一下
Nice to see you. Hell of a mustache.
很高兴认识你 胡子很有意思
Molly!
Molly
No, no, no. Not dancing.
不 不 不 我不是在跳舞
Mike!
Mike
Molly! That's my girlfriend.
Molly 那是我的女朋友
I'm with her.
我是跟她一起的
Coming through.
过来
Nice nipple ring. That had to hurt.
乳环不错 肯定会疼
Detective Nelson.
Nelson警探
I'm gonna assume you're undercover.
我会假设你正在卧底
Molly. What are you doing here?
Molly 你来这做什么
I came to tell you I'm sorry.
我来是为了向你道歉
I don't wanna end up sitting
我不想最终沦落到坐在地下室
in the basement waiting on the dinner bell.
等着晚餐的铃♥声♥
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你说的什么意思
Means I don't ever wanna take you for granted.
意思是我从来都不认为拥有你是理所当然的
And if you wanna go out, we'll go out.
而且如果你想出去玩 我们就出去玩
We are out.
我们已经出来了
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Dance with me, big boy.
跟我一起跳舞吧 大男孩儿
I'm not really much of a dancer.
我不那么喜欢跳舞
Consider it foreplay. Sold.
把它想象成一次前戏 没问题
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Tell me that was you that just grabbed my ass.
告诉我刚捏我屁♥股♥的是你
First one's free.
第一次免费
Next one's gonna cost you.
再有一次 你可就要付出点代价了
I think the problem, Jeffrey,
Jeffrey 我以为问题在于
is you're taking Steven for granted.
你对Steven感觉太理所当然了
I mean, yes, you're a doctor,
我的意思是 你是个医生
and that's a very demanding job...
那是个要求很高的工作
...but he works too.
但他也有工作的
He's on his feet all day long at the salon...
他白天在发廊里面要站一整天
...and at night he still cares enough to cram those things...
而到了晚上 他仍然会把这双脚塞进
...into those size 12 peekaboo pumps.
十二号♥的高跟鞋里面
Ten and a half.
十号♥半
Okay. I know better than
好的 我很清楚不要跟
to argue with a lady about her shoe size.
一位女士讨论她的鞋码
Mike, you ready to go home?
Mike 准备好回家了吗
Oh, sure, sweetie. It's my girlfriend.
当然 亲爱的 这是我女朋友
You know how it is.
你懂的
Well, you know how it is. Mike.
好吧 你懂的 Mike
Nice to meet you guys.
认识你们很高兴
You coming back tomorrow? It's cowboy-and-lndian night.
你明天会来吗 明天是印第安牛仔之夜
Ooh. It's cowboyandlndian night.
哦 印第安牛仔之夜
We'll talk about it.
咱们一会儿再谈这个
I can wear my boots.
我可以穿我的靴子
Might be nice to stay home tomorrow night.
也许明天晚上留在家里会挺好的
Come on, you never wanna do anything.
别这样 你从来都不想做任何事情
How would you feel about me growing a mustache?
如果我留胡子你觉得怎么样
Sure. Maybe get a nipple ring.
好啊 再来个乳环
Someplace to hang your dry cleaning.
你就有地方挂你干洗的衣服了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表