The gun was right there.
枪昨晚就放在那啊
Seat goes down for my lady.
马桶圈为我的女士放下
No more splash landings.
这样就不会到处乱溅了
Morning, my little turtledove.
早上好啊 我的甜心
You making Papa Bear a cup of coffee?
在为熊爸爸做咖啡吗
Absolutely, Papa Bear.
当然 熊爸爸
Hey, did Goldilocks sleep out here last night?
昨晚金发姑娘睡在沙发上了吗
Yeah, your bed's a little lumpy.
是的 你的床有点不平整
I guess it would be. It was my mom and dad's old bed.
我想也是 那是我爸妈的旧床了
Hey, I got a surprise for you. Check this out.
对了 我有个惊喜给你 看看这个
It's got three heat settings.
它有三档热度可调
You could bake a pie with this thing.
你都可以用它烤个小蛋糕
thank you,That's very sweet. I'm gonna go take a shower.
谢啦 你真贴心 我去洗个澡
Hey, just to show you I've been paying attention
为了表明我把你的话放在心上
I took your hint and I bought some shampoo and conditioner
我懂了你的暗示 我买♥♥了洗发水 护理液
in two separate gallon jugs.
是分开的大桶装哦
Swell.
好极了
Peach-apricot.
桃子加杏子味的
You're gonna smell like a fruit salad all day long.
你整天都会闻起来像水果沙拉
What's the problem with the mattress you have?
你现在的床垫怎么了
It's fine with me, but I heard
对我来说挺好的
my lady mention the words "Small" And "Lumpy."
但是我的女王说它"又小又不平整"
Huh. You sure she was talking about your mattress?
嗯 你确定她说的是你的床垫
What are you trying to say, Carl?
你想说什么 Carl
Really? I gotta spell it out for you?
说真的么 需要我跟你挑明了说
Hey, I'm bringing my A-game, pal.
伙计 我可是尽了全力
I'm playing it slow and steady,
进行的细致而且平稳
varying my pitches enough to keep her guessing.
交替投球让女王大人各种惊喜
Good. You don't want her to look
不错 那是因为你不想让她
over the bullpen and signal to bring in the lefty.
看向候补区的时候 给你一个换人的手势
Good afternoon.
下午好啊
Is there a specific type of mattress I can help you find?
这里有各种各样的床垫 我可以帮你挑选吗
Talk to him. I'm strictly a waterbed man.
跟他说吧 我是水床爱好者
I'm looking for something
我在找那种
that can accommodate two,
双人床
let's say, larger people, comfortably.
这么说吧 大胖子睡的 舒适的
Side by side, but sometimes stacked.
并肩躺着可以 有时候叠着睡也可以的
Are you thinking conventional mattress or perhaps memory foam?
你是想要传统床垫还是记忆泡沫床垫
Oh, my grandma's got one of those memory foam beds.
哦 我祖母买♥♥了一个记忆泡沫床垫
It's like sleeping on a cloud.
说是像是睡在云朵上
You know, a cloud that remembers the shape of your ass.
一朵可以记住你屁屁形状的云朵
Everything I sit on remembers the shape of my ass.
我坐过的东西都记住了我屁屁的形状
One of our more popular king-sized is the pillow top
我们的超大号♥床垫最受欢迎
which combines a Posturepedic
它根据人体体型设计
mattress with a cozy three-inch layer of goose down.
并垫了三英寸鹅毛
Oh, that's nice.
哦 不错
That's even softer than your silky forearm.
甚至比你丝滑的手臂还柔软
I'm going for a test drive.
我先试试
Oh.
哦
How is it? Very cushy.
怎么样 非常软
It's what I always imagined sleeping on you would be like.
这就是我一直想象躺在你身上的感觉
Scooch over, that's my side.
过去点 一般我睡这边
Oh, you put a mirror on that ceiling, I could live here.
哦 要是你把面镜子放到天花板上 我就能住这了
Show me a casket with one of these in it,
要是这是个棺材
you can kill me right now.
你现在就可以杀了我了
Boy, there'll be no getting you up in the morning. Heh.
伙计 要是躺在这床上 早上就别想起了 哈哈
You guys known each other a long time?
你们俩认识很久了吧
We've been partners for five years.
我们搭档5年了
Turn on your side.
你转个身
Butttobutt or spooning? Spooning.
屁屁对屁屁还是弓形 弓形
Does that feel okay? Are you comfortable?
这样怎么样 你舒不舒服
Yeah, the mattress is offering
舒服 这个床垫
support while hugging the contours of my body.
按照我的轮廓形状支撑身体
Switch? Absolutely.
换一下 好的
Oh. Oh, God, I'm in heaven.
哦 哦 天呐 我这是在天堂了
Yup. You have one happy girl on your hands tonight.
是的 今晚躺在你怀里的姑娘要高兴死了
You buy this mattress, I think both you girls are gonna be happy.
买♥♥下这张床垫 "姑娘"你们俩都会很高兴的
I'll let you two discuss it.
你们俩商量下
Why is it, at least three times a week, people think we're gay?
这是什么情况 一周之内有三次被人误会我们俩是基友
Well, this one I get. We're snuggling on a mattress.
这次我能理解 因为我们在床垫上抱抱
But when I wipe mustard off your lip,
但是我帮你抹去嘴角的芥末
that's just me being helpful.
那只是我的一片好心
Where you been? I was starting to get worried about you.
你去哪了 我都有点担心你了
Sorry, I had to go home
抱歉 我回了趟家
and repack and I fell asleep on the toilet.
收拾东西 结果在厕所睡着了
Are you not sleeping well? I know how to fix that.
你是不是没睡好 我知道怎么解决这个问题了
So do I and it's in your holster.
我也知道 只需一枪就可以搞定了
What's that?
你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, no more restless nights for my baby.
不再让我的宝贝睡不好了
Come, let me show you what I got.
过来 看看我买♥♥了什么
Oh, please tell me it's a jug
哦 请告诉我是
of vodka and a martini glass the size of your head.
一大壶伏特加和你脑袋大小的酒杯
Ta-da.
哒哒
You got a new bed?
你买♥♥了张新床
Yeah, and check out all the pillows.
是啊 看看所有的枕头
I was just gonna get two
我本来想买♥♥两个的
but Carl said quantity
但是Carl说枕头太多
gives it an Arabian nights type of vibe.
给人一种阿♥拉♥伯之夜的感觉
Wait a second. You bought a bed for us with Carl?
等等 你跟Carl一起去给我们俩的买♥♥床
No, I bought a bed for you with Carl.
不是 我和Carl一起去给你买♥♥床
Sweetie, sit down. We need to talk.
亲爱的 坐下 我们需要谈谈
Did I do something wrong? No, no.
我做错什么了吗 没有 没有
Buying a new bed for me was very considerate.
给我买♥♥张新床很体贴
Utterly clueless, but very considerate.
虽然很傻气 但是很体贴
I'm not following. Are you happy or are you sad?
我不明白了 你这是开心还是不开心
Ever since we started sleeping together,
自从我们睡在一起后
it's been right here.
就一直睡在这里
There was that time we did it on the couch.
也有一次我们睡在沙发上
Please, no cute talk right now.
好了 现在可不是卖♥♥萌的好时机
I'll try, but I'm feeling pretty cute.
我尽力吧 但是我可是很萌的呦
Mike, seriously.
Mike 认真点
You like me, right?
你喜欢我 对吧
Are you kidding? I more than like you. I
你开玩笑吗 我不仅是喜欢你 我
Like you a lot.
我很喜欢你
I'm glad because I am dead-ass tired
我很高兴 因为每晚在你家
running back and forth
和我家之间来回跑
between my house and your place every night.
我累得要死
You need to start making my life a little easier for me.
你需要为我开创一个更舒适的环境
How? I'll do anything.
怎么做 我会赴汤蹈火的
Start spending some nights at my place. Almost anything.
偶尔在我家睡几晚 也不是什么都做的
Mike.
Mike
Oh, I don't think I can throw my A-game
哦 我可不想在我全力以赴的时候
with your mother and sister around.
你姐和你妈在房♥子里
Hey, I've been doing it on your mom and dad's old mattress.
我都和你在你爹妈的旧床上搞过了
Okay.
好吧
I'll go pack a little overnight bag.
那我去收拾下要用的东西
Thanks.
谢啦
Hey, should I bring my
对了 我要不要带
agave scrub sponge or do you have one at your place?
龙舌兰草的沐浴海绵 还是你家有一个
Bring it. That was mine.
带上吧 那个是我的
Damn it, Carl was right.
擦 Carl说对了
We are still gonna sleep at my place sometimes?
我们还是会去我那睡几晚吧
Of course.
当然了
Good. I paid 700 bucks for that bed
那就好 我花了700块买♥♥那张床
and I wanna lay on it with someone besides Carl.
我想和除了Carl之外的人睡在上面
Oh, guess who decided to finally sleep in her own bed.
哦 看看谁终于回来睡自己的床了
And by sleep, I mean
说到睡 我指
Mom.
老妈
Good to see you, Mrs. Flynn. Victoria.
很高兴见到你 Flynn夫人还有Victoria
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表