Hey.
嘿
Damn it, one of y'all got to inhale.
该死的 你们中总得有一个要收腹
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Now that your meeting's over, you might wanna have some fun.
现在会开完了 你可能想找找乐子吧
Sure. Wanna go get some TCBY?
是啊 去吃乳果雪糕吗
Hell, yeah. Couple of single guys on a Friday night,
太好啦 单身汉们在周五晚上
let's get all up in some yogurt.
都去喝酸奶喝到嗨吧
Hey, I really liked your share.
嘿 我特别喜欢你说的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You're pretty funny. If everybody's laughing...
你很风趣 是啊 我想如果大家都能笑的话
...they won't try to kill and cook each other.
就不会杀了对方然后吃掉了
Molly. Mike.
我是Molly 我是Mike
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿啊
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
Went looking for a snack machine
找自动售货机
and all I found were these crackers up in the church.
但是我只能找到教堂里的咸饼干
Really dry.
太干了
Do you know of a good
你知道这附近
place around here where I could get a pizza?
哪里有披萨吗
What do you think?
你猜呢
This is my sister, Victoria.
这是我妹妹Victoria
Hi, Victoria. Hello, Victoria.
嗨Victoria 嗨Victoria
Officer Carl MacMillan, Chicago PD.
在下正是芝加哥警局的Carl MacMillan
Whoa, you're a cop?
哇 你是警♥察♥
Yeah, Mike and I, we're both cops. Ha, ha.
是啊 Mike和我都是警♥察♥ 哈哈
Great. I love cops.
我爱警♥察♥
Cops are great.
警♥察♥很厉害
I'm not high.
我没嗑药
Anyhoo, uh, I'm a fourth-grade teacher...
不管怎样 我是个四年级老师
...and I'd love to have a
很希望有个警官能来
police officer come and speak to my class.
给班上的孩子讲讲课
Oh, absolutely. Just contact the department.
没问题 只要联♥系♥局里
They'll send somebody right over.
他们会派人过去
Oh, all right.
好吧
Or you can give Officer Biggs your
或者 你可以把电♥话♥给Biggs警官
number and he can come talk to your class himself.
他自己去你班上
Even better.
更好了
Oh, uh, okay. Well, are you looking for,
哦 好的 你想要我
like, general information or scared straight?
讲点一般的常识还是吓吓他们
Well, they're 9 years old, so scare the hell out of them.
都是些9岁的孩子 所以狠狠吓他们吧
Kidding. Just be funny and charming like you were in the meeting.
开玩笑的 就像今天一样诙谐幽默就可以
Okay. Great. Call me.
没问题 好的 打给我
I will. All right.
会的 好的
Has it been a long time since I've talked?
我似乎好久没说话了
Come on. Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧
Tell me why we let them go. The pothead had jungle fever...
请告诉我为什么让她们走 嗑药那个喜欢我的黑皮肤
...and you could've gotten the other one with a taffy apple.
另一个你可以用太妃糖苹果搞定
I'm not letting her go. I just don't wanna come off as desperate.
我不是让她走 我只是不想失望
Yeah, but you are desperate. No. I'm lonely and miserable.
是的 但你已经绝望了 不 我是孤独跟寂寞
There's a difference.
还是不一样的
And what is that difference?
有什么不同
Shut up. You live with your grandma.
闭嘴 你还跟你祖母住一起呢
I wish these uniforms were
真希望这些制♥服♥
a little more flattering, you know? Blousier.
能让我好看点 更挺拔点
Who you trying to fool?
你想骗谁啊
I mean, you met her at an OA meeting.
毕竟你是在戒食会上遇见她的
She sticks her hand under there
她能找到一个正常的男人
and doesn't find a man bra, she's gonna be ecstatic.
就欣喜若狂了
You know, uh, I was thinking
我正在考虑
about asking her to go to the aquarium with me.
邀请她去水族馆
The aquarium? The first date? Yeah. Uhhuh.
水族馆 第一次约会 是啊
Let me ask you something. What?
我来问几个问题 问吧
You ever been on a second date?
你以前有过第二次约会吗
Hold it right there, fella. Yes, sir?
站住别动 是的 警官
You wanna go to jail? No, sir.
你想进大牢吗 不 警官
Then get over there and wash your hands.
那就去把手洗了
All right, people, settle down.
大家静一静
I want you to give your attention...
注意了
...and your respect to
请热烈欢迎
Officer Michael Biggs of the Chicago Pol...
Micheal Biggs警官 来自芝加哥警
Shut up!
闭嘴
Chicago Police Department.
芝加哥警♥察♥局
Officer Biggs? Okay.
Biggs警官 好的
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
First, I'd like to say, there are a lot of misconceptions...
首先我想说 人们对于警♥察♥做的工作
...about what it is a police officer actually does.
有很多误解
My dad says you guys are all on the take.
我爸说你们这些人经常受贿
Gary, I told you not... No, no, that's okay.
Gary 别这样 不 不 没关系
Gary, that's one of the misconceptions I was talking about.
Gary 这就是我们说的其中一种误解
I know on TV and in the movies,
我知道在电视和电影里
they like to make you think there's corruption...
会有你认为的腐♥败♥官员存在
My mom says you guys only go after people of color.
我妈说你们看人种办事
Well, jeez, that's not true at all.
额 天呐 你妈妈说的不对
You calling my mom a liar?
你是说我妈是个骗子
Uh, why don't we save all of our questions for the end?
我们还是把这些问题留在最后问
You know what? This is good.
我觉得这样挺好的
I mean, questions lead
提问题能让我们互相了解
to a give-and-take and stimulate discussion.
并激发讨论
How can you be a cop and be so fat?
你这么胖是怎么成为警♥察♥的
You know, maybe we should save the questions till after.
也许我们还是把这个问题留在最后吧
Hey, I have a question. You don't.
嘿 我有个问题 你不行
Oh, but I do. No, you don't.
但我真有个问题 不 你不行
What made you wanna become a police officer in the first place?
一开始是什么让你想成为一名警♥察♥的
Oh, that's a great question.
这是个好问题
Well, I became a police
我当警♥察♥
officer because my dad was a police officer.
是因为我爸也是名警♥察♥
He worked the same beat for 30
他在Wicker Park片区5个街区
years: A five-block radius in the Wicker Park area.
巡逻了30年
And since our last name is Biggs,
因为我们家姓Biggs
he used to refer to it as Biggs' Mile.
他常常称之为Biggs的地盘
As a kid, I always thought he was saying "Big smile."
小时候 我一直以为他说的是 灿烂的微笑
I remember watching him leaving.
我记得他看他去上班的时候
His uniform would always
他的制♥服♥总是压的直挺
be pressed and his shoes shined like mirrors.
鞋子像镜子一般光亮
I'd say to him, "Dad, where are you going?"
我问他 爸 你到哪里去
And he'd say, "Biggs' Mile, son."
他回答道 Biggs的地盘 儿子
And since I thought he was saying "Big smile,"
我以为他说的是 灿烂的微笑
I'd give him a big smile.
就给了他一个大大的微笑
Anyway, everybody in that
不管怎样 附近的人们
neighborhood loved him because he kept the place safe.
都很喜欢他 因为他保障了那里的安全
And he treated everyone with respect.
而且他很尊重那儿的每个人
He made police work look like a
他让人们感觉警♥察♥
pretty noble profession right up until the very end.
是份很崇高的职业直到退休
What happened? Did he die?
他怎么了 去世了吗
No, he fell in love with a prostitute,
不 他和一个妓♥女♥相爱了
divorced my mom and moved to Tampa.
和我妈离婚 搬去了Tampa
Tore the whole family apart. MOLLY: Ahem.
把整个家弄得支离破碎
I probably should've stopped at "Noble profession."
或许我应该在 崇高的职业 那里打住的
I really appreciate you doing this.
十分感谢你的演说
I think the kids got a lot out of it.
我想孩子们都从中学到了不少
Hey, they seem like a good group, except the one with the mouth.
他们看起来都还不错 除了那个多嘴的
He's on a hell-bound train.
他像个小鬼
Gary? Yeah. I caught him sniffing the dry-erase markers.
Gary 我看到过他在吸记号♥笔的笔头
That's not gonna end pretty.
他是个难缠的小孩
Okay, well, um, thanks again for inviting me.
好的 再次感谢你的邀请
You're welcome. It was nice of you to come.
不客气 你能来我就很高兴
Oh, it was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
So...
那么
...what made you wanna become a teacher?
你为什么会当老师呢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表