Hey, I've lived, I've loved.
我活过 也爱过
And with that comes a certain amount of wisdom.
日积月累就是智慧
And crabs.
和虱子...
All right, Vin, no more sharing.
够了 Vin 别说了
Believe it or not, trying to explain to Mike...
信不信由你 试着去和Mike解释
...that I almost married
我差点和一个
a gay man is a little humiliating for me.
基佬结婚 有点丢脸啊
Sweetheart, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.
宝贝 没什么丢脸的
You met Kyle in college, you liked each other.
你在大学里遇见Kyle 你们互相欣赏
He didn't even know he was gay yet.
那时连他自己都不知道自己是基佬
Just out of curiosity, how'd you figure it out?
出于好奇 你是怎么发现他是基佬的?
You catch him trying on your panties or did he just say:
你抓到他穿你的内♥裤♥ 还是他说
"Boy, I wish you had a wiener."
哦 真希望你下面也有货
This right here is why I don't like talking about it.
这就是为啥我不愿谈这事的原因
Molly, you don't have anything to be ashamed of.
Molly 你不必感到丢脸
I was so desperate to have a boyfriend...
当时我太想要个男朋友了
...that I was willing to overlook some pretty obvious clues.
以至于那么明显的征兆我都看不见
I mean, Mom, he painted my
妈 我们在看欲望都市
toenails while we watched Sex and the City.
的时候他在帮我涂指甲
Well, you'll explain all
你得吧这些都告诉Mike
this to Mike and you guys will be even closer.
这样你们才会比以前更亲近
Amen to that.
希望如此
And by the way, offering to paint a lady's toes...
顺便说一句 男人给女人涂脚趾甲
...doesn't necessarily make a guy a swish.
不一定他就是娘娘腔啊
Vince, FYI, "Swish" Is no longer the politically correct term.
Vince 现在用娘娘腔是不礼貌的
Homo-Americans?
同性恋美国人?
There you go.
这就对了
I went to so much trouble...
我煞费苦心
...to make sure tonight was perfect. - I know.
就想让今晚完美 - 明白
I even snuck into her iPod to see what kind of music she likes...
我甚至偷她的ipod来看她喜欢什么音乐
...so I could serenade
这样我就能在和她唱卡拉ok
her with one at a karaoke bar after dinner.
的时候唱那首歌♥
What'd you come up with?
她喜欢哪首?
"You Shook Me All Night Long" By AC/DC.
AC/DC的"you shook me all night long"
Molly likes heavy metal?
Molly喜欢重金属?
It was the only thing in her iPod that didn't suck.
不 那首是他ipod唯一能听的歌♥
I mean, it is filled with whiny chick music.
其他都是一些怨妇听的歌♥
I had to pull the earbuds out before I got my period.
要是不及时拔耳机的话 我都要来月经了
Michael, what in the world are you doing here?
Michael 你怎么在这
I thought you were taking Molly out for Valentine's Day.
你不是和Molly过情人节去了么?
Yeah, well, that whole thing sort of fell apart, Nana.
哎 奶奶 整件事变成一团糟了
I thought I was the first
我以为我是第一个
man that Molly'd ever said "I love you" To.
让Molly说我爱你的男人
Turns out, she'll say it
结果是 她见人就说
to anybody who can make a decent pie crust.
只要那人能做美味的派
I see.
了解
So you thought you were her prince charming on a white horse...
你以为你是她的白马王子
...and now you're seeing other hoof prints in her yard.
现在却看见她的院子里还有其他马蹄印
I bet they're not as deep as yours.
我打赌那些印子没你陷的深
Did anybody ask, "What do the stupid people think?"
有人问 那笨蛋怎么看了吗
No. No is right.
没有 没有就好
So just sit there until we need a learned opinion...
那就坐着 除非我们问
...about drinking out of the milk jug...
怎么从奶嘴里吸奶
...or what time the neighbor lady takes her bath.
或者隔壁妹子啥时洗澡
Hey, I was shoveling the driveway and she left her blinds open.
嘿 是她自己开窗的 我当时铲车道而已
You need to find yourself a woman and get out of my house.
你得去找个姑娘 然后滚蛋
Now, Michael, Molly's a grown woman...
听着 Michael Molly是个成熟的女人
...and you can't get upset with her because she's got a past.
你不能因为她有过去而难过
I know that. I just didn't
我知道 我只是觉得
think her past included some hunky guy...
她的过去不应该有
...that's in way better shape than I am.
比我身材好比我帅的人
So this ain't so much about Molly
那就不是Molly的问题了
as it is about you feeling a little less than.
而是你的自卑感
Maybe. I mean, how can I ever measure up to a guy like that?
或许吧 但我怎么可能比的上那样的人呢
In your own way is how.
做你自己就好
And I'm guessing acting like a
而且我觉得
jackass on Valentine's Day ain't helping your case.
在情人节变成一个混♥蛋♥对你可没好处
See, you gotta ask yourself which one you'd rather be...
你该问问你自己到底想做哪种人
...the man she used to love or the man she loves right now.
她爱过的人 还是她现在的爱人
Thanks, Nana.
谢了 奶奶
Good luck out there, Carl. Where are you going?
祝你好运 Carl 你要去哪
Don't worry about it. I got a strategy.
别管了 我已经有计划了
Mm-hm.
嗯哼
And if you walk into the ladies'
但如果你在假装盲人
bathroom at church again pretending to be blind...
去教堂的女厕所
...I will slap the black off of you.
我就把你搧成白人为止
We're closed. It's Mike, the cop.
打烊了 我是Mike 那个警♥察♥
Mike.
Mike
Why aren't you with Molly? Oh, I'm with Molly.
怎么没和Molly在一起 我是和Molly在一起
Just so you know, I'm gonna be with Molly for a long time.
而且告诉你 我会和她一直在一起
Good to hear it.
为你们高兴
Is that what you came by to tell me?
你来就是想说这个?
Yes, it is.
对
Oh, and I need a cake.
我还要买♥♥个蛋糕
What happened to the other one?
上回那个怎么了
She ate it, I didn't get a bite.
她全吃了 我一口也没吃到
She ate the whole thing?
她全吃了
Look, it doesn't matter who ate what and who did't get a bite.
别管谁吃了谁没吃了
I need something to replace it.
我现在还得再买♥♥一个
Well, what you see is what I got.
好吧 现在只剩下这些
Most of the best stuff is already taken.
大多好的都被人买♥♥了
That's right, it is. Don't forget it.
说的好 可别忘了这句话
Molly's with me now. No take backs.
Molly现在和我在一起 可别想都歪心思
There's a new sheriff in town. His name is Mike Biggs.
镇上来了个新警长 他叫Mike Biggs
I know. With two G's. Yeah.
我知道 有两个G的嘛 对
I might not be sporting
我虽然不会有
a six-pack or know how to make tiramisu...
六块腹肌 也不会做提拉米苏
...but she's my girlfriend now.
但她现在是我女朋友
And even if you change your mind, you can't have her.
就算你现在后悔了 她也不会是你的
Don't worry, Mike, I'm not gonna change my mind.
别为这事担心Mike 我不会改变主意的
You say that now, but you changed your mind about marrying her.
你现在是这么说 但当初你也是突然不娶她的
What's to stop you from doing it?
什么能保证你不会再变一次
I'm guessing the fact
我想只有告诉你
that I'm gay might be a bit of a speed bump.
我喜欢男人 你才相信我不会变了吧
I'm sorry, bump, gay, what?
啥?同性恋?
Gay. With two G's.
我是同性恋 爱男人的
Molly didn't tell you that part?
Molly没告诉你?
No, she did not.
没有
But I try not to pry into her past.
我尽量不去打听她的过去
See, our relationship is built on trust.
我们的感情建立在相互信任的基础上
Well, there's nobody more trustworthy.
没有人比她值得信任了
After all I put her through,
即使我把他弄得那么尴尬
she went out of her way to stay friends.
她都一人承担 并依然和我做朋友
She's really a remarkable girl.
她真是不可多得的好女孩
Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
当然这你比我更清楚
Yeah.
是啊
Listen, I gotta try to salvage what's left of tonight.
今晚我得尽力弥补那些错误
How much for heartshaped cookies? Seven dollars.
心型饼干多少钱? 7块
Seven dollars? It's a freaking cookie.
7块? 那不过是一块破饼干
It's a really good freaking cookie.
可很好吃
Can I get three for 20?
3块20卖♥♥不卖♥♥?
Oh.
哦
Ugh. Ew.
呃
Coconut. That one doesn't count.
椰子味的 这个不算
Molly, I'm sorry.
Molly 对不起
It doesn't matter what happened in the past.
我不在乎你的过去
Because every single thing made you the person that I love now.
正是因为那些过去造就了现在我爱的你
I love you too, but you've been acting like a real jerk.
我也爱你 不过你今天太混♥蛋♥了
You're absolutely right.
对 是我不好
How can I make it up to you?
我该怎么弥补你
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表