Seven months.
7个月
Seven months ago, that I'd be
7个月前 我会站在这个
standing up here next to this incredible woman...
难以置信的好女人身边
...an engaged man and 8 pounds lighter,
轻上8磅 还订婚了
I never would have believed them.
我永远都不会相信
I mean, 4 pounds, maybe, but...
轻4磅还可以相信 但是
Anyway, we just wanna thank
不管怎样 我们就想感谢
you for coming and sharing this moment with us.
你们来和我们分享这一时刻
Hear, hear.
听听 听听
So when's the wedding?
那么 婚礼是什么时候
What's the matter with you? You got shrapnel in your noggin?
跟你有什么关系 你脑袋里还有弹片吗
I'm thinking next spring, sunset,
我在考虑明年春天某个日落
Lincoln Park, when the azaleas are in bloom.
在林肯公园 当那些杜♥鹃♥花都盛开的时候
But with an indoor option in case of inclement weather.
但是要计划室内婚礼以防坏天气
Or rain.
或者下雨天
Hey, me and Red are gonna tie the knot near an active volcano...
嘿 我和小红准备去一个活火山旁举♥行♥婚礼
...on the island of Kauai.
就在Kauai岛上
Maybe they'd throw us a twofer.
或许他们还会给我们两张半价票呢
Oh, a double wedding with my daughter.
哇 和我女儿同时结婚呢
I've always dreamed of that.
我一直梦到这样的事
Really? That's a very peculiar dream.
是吗 那倒是个很奇怪的梦啊
You gotta keep your piehole shut.
你最好闭上你的乌鸦嘴
I know. I'd like...
我知道 我想要
I'm sorry, Margaret.
对不起 Margaret
I love you, Mike. I love you, Molly.
我爱你 Mike 我也爱你 Molly
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表