Look, Molly, I know what's going on here.
Molly 我知道你在想什么
It's in every gal's nature to wanna nest with an alpha male.
女孩的天性就是想和纯爷们儿共筑爱巢
Really? That's... Go on.
是吗 那 继续
Well, and as much as I hope
我也希望
one day we'll be living under the same roof...
有一天咱俩能住在同一屋檐下
...I'm just not ready for that right now.
只是我现在还没准备好
I get it. You're like a wild, untamed stallion...
我明白 你真像匹桀骜不驯的良驹啊
...and here I am trying to hook you up to a plow.
而我正试图给你套上耕犁
I said it's not your fault.
我说了这不是你的错
It's your womanly instincts.
只是女人的天性
I'm not quite following you, but that's probably just because...
我没太懂你的意思 这可能是因为
...I'm burdened with this crazy lady brain, you know:
我这抽风的女性大脑吧
Look, I'm not saying you're
我不是说你
trying to trap me as much as reel me in.
弄个陷阱困住了我
I see. Less horse, more fish.
明白了 不是马 而是鱼
You know what? If I really wanted to trap you...
如果我真想弄个陷阱困住你的话
...I'd dig a really big hole in the backyard
我得在后院挖个相当大的坑
and cover it with MoonPies.
然后在上面盖满巧克力派
See, you're getting angry.
看 你又生气了
But I told you, I don't blame you.
我说过了 不怪你
It's your DNA.
是你的基因决定的
Looks like one of those
好像一只
giant manatees sunning itself on a big rock.
巨型海牛在大礁石上晒太阳
You know, that's where the legends of the mermaids come from.
这就是美人鱼传说的由来
Sailors would often mistake them for women.
水手们总是把他们和女人搞混
Well, to me, that just
对我来说
sounds like a lame excuse for some bad behavior.
这就像为某些恶习辩解的烂借口
Whoa, where am I?
哦 我在哪呢
It would appear, the doghouse.
显而易见 狗窝
I don't know what you did to pee on her parade...
我不知道你做了什么给她泼冷水的事
...but if you slept on the couch, you're still in midstream.
但还能睡在沙发上 说明你仍在中游
Morning, Mom, Vince.
早啊 妈 Vince
Morning. Good morning.
早 早上好
Morning.
早啊
I'm guessing time has not healed these wounds.
我想时间没有愈合这些伤口啊
Yeah, I picked up on that too.
是啊 我也注意到了
I'd wait till she had her coffee.
要是我的话 就得等她喝完咖啡的
Otherwise, she's a real ballbuster.
否则 她真的会踢爆你的蛋
I heard that. It's true.
我听到了 事实啊
Got a crick in my neck from camping out on the sofa last night.
昨晚睡沙发我的脖子有点落枕了
Oh, no. What a shame. Poor thing.
哦 不 真遗憾啊 小可怜
You look very pretty this morning. Well rested.
你今早很漂亮 休息得不错吧
It's easy to sleep when you've got
很容易睡着啊 当你满脑子
nothing on your mind but lipstick and man trapping.
想着口红和捕获男人的事
Okay, look, I never said trapped, but I am sorry for... You know.
好吧 我从没说被困住了 但我很抱歉
Acting like an ass?
像个傻瓜吗
Well, I wouldn't necessarily say ass.
我没必要说像傻瓜
Big baby, thoughtless moron...
幼稚的人 欠考虑的白♥痴♥
You know, let's just go with "Ass."
我们还是用"傻瓜"吧
I was trying to be nice and accommodating to you and your friend.
我好心好意的想帮助你和你的朋友
And what do I get in return?
我又得到什么回报呢
Accusations that I'm trying to trap you.
我拴住你的指控
Let her drink her coffee. - Stay out of it, Mom.
让她喝完咖啡吧 - 不用你管 妈
I understand you wanting your own space.
我能理解你想有自己的空间
Believe me, I had the bed to myself last night was like a mini vacation.
我昨天晚上自己睡在床上就像过了个小假期
I could stretch out, I didn't have to worry...
我可以伸开手脚 不用担心
...about your arm slamming down on my head like a giant meat log.
你的胳膊像根肉♥棍♥一样打到我的头
I'm sorry, Molly. It's not that I don't wanna stay with you.
对不起 Molly 我并不是不想和你一起住
I just like having my apartment as kind of a safety net.
我只是喜欢把我的公♥寓♥当作安乐窝
So do I. I'm not ready for us to live together.
我也是 我也没做好咱俩同居的准备
Good.
好吧
Because even if I don't use it, I like knowing it's there.
因为即使我不用 我也要知道它在那
Yeah.
是
Kind of like the Milky Way you keep hidden behind your ice trays.
就像你把巧克力棒藏在制冰盒后面
You know about that?
你知道这事啊
I've replaced it three times.
我已经偷换过三回了
I've replaced it four times.
我已经偷换过四回了
You don't keep one here,do you?
你这没有 是吧
In the vegetable crisper.
在蔬菜保鲜盒里
Mom!
妈
I'm sorry, I asked for scrambled. This is over-easy.
不好意思 我要的是炒蛋 这个是煎蛋
Now scrambled.
现在是炒蛋了
That woman is the worst waitress in the world.
这女人是世界上最差的服务员
Who cares? Look at her.
管他呢 看她
She could bring me a urinal cake and I'd eat it.
她就是给我个厕所除臭剂 我也会吃了的
Hey, Samuel. What are you doing here?
嘿 Samuel 你来这干嘛
Abe called me out of the blue and
Abe突然打电♥话♥给我
offered me my job back with the raise he promised.
让我回来工作并且涨了薪水
I told you. You stayed strong and you won.
我告诉过你的 保持强势你就能胜利
I know, Carl. I'm so glad I listened to you.
我知道 Carl 我很高兴听你的了
You are clearly the brains of the team.
你很显然是团队的智囊啊
Next time, you can crash at his place.
下次 你可以去他那住
I hope you like the top bunk
希望你能喜欢那的上铺
and waking up to a face full of model airplane.
还有醒来就在眼前的飞机模型
Don't worry. I'll be out of your home as soon as I can put together enough...
别担心 我会尽快搬出你家的 等我攒够了
...for first and last month's rent,
第一个月和最后一个月租金
security deposit and the premium cable package.
保证金以及付费有线电视的钱
I'm afraid you've spoiled me.
我想你已经把我惯坏了
Oh, Samuel. Samuel, welcome back.
哦 Samuel Samuel 欢迎回来
You and me are good, right? Yeah, we're good.
咱俩还是好朋友 对不 对 我们是
All right, your first job, go fire my wife.
好吧 你的第一个任务 去炒了我老婆
Okay, so 50-cent-an-hour raise makes $20 a week.
好的 每小时涨五十美分一周就是二十美元
This should cover it till the end of the month.
这些应该能撑到月底
Nice when payoff go the other way, huh, Serpico?
当行贿方反过来的时候感觉不错 哈 警官
What's going on? You covering Samuel's raise?
怎么回事 你付了Samuel的加薪
I'd pay twice as much to get him out of my apartment.
我付了两倍的钱才把他弄出我家
Although, I gotta admit,
尽管我得承认
he did a nice job redecorating the place.
他把那地方重新装饰的不错
I know, I saw it the other night when I went to his party.
知道 我那天晚上去参加他的派对时看到了
Party?
派对吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表