...I'm sure it's not as complicated as you think.
我肯定一定没你想的那么复杂
Men are pretty basic creatures. I know.
男人是很简单的动物 我知道
Mike's usually not a difficult read.
Mike通常都不难懂
I've gone through my normal checklist:
我都已经研究过一遍了
"Is him tired? Is him hungry? Is him horny?"
他是累了 还是饿了 还是饥渴了
It's usually one or the other.
通常不是这个就是那个
Don't I know it. Sometimes it's all three.
难道我不知道吗 有时候是以上皆是
What do you do with that?
那你怎么处理那情况
Climb on top of him...
爬到他身上
...with a cookie in your mouth and wait for him to fall asleep.
嘴里含块饼干然后等他入睡
Whoa, somebody found their appetite.
哇哦 有人找回他的食欲了
Yeah, Jim and I had a nice little walk behind the garage.
Jim和我在车♥库♥后面散了个步
Man, he makes that dog food look really tasty.
天 他让那狗粮看起来好好吃啊
Okay, I'm gonna go home.
好了 我准备回家了
Try to sleep. You got a big day tomorrow.
睡个好觉 明天可是你的大日子
Wait, Mikey, before you go,
等下 Mikey 在你走之前
I want you to hold on to something for me.
我想要你帮我保存个东西
Your engagement ring?
你的订婚戒指
And if I don't pull through...
要是我没挺过去
...you might think about giving it to that girl of yours someday.
你可以考虑某天把它给你的女朋友
Well, we'll see. Maybe. I hope so.
到时候再说 可能吧 希望吧
Come on, I've seen the way you look at her.
得了 我见过你看她的样子
I mean, she's a little loud and goofy for my taste.
虽然对我来说 她有点大嗓门还有点傻兮兮的
Has a way of making everything about her.
每件事都好像围绕她转一样
But I wouldn't have left Jim
但是要是我觉得她不好的话
with her if I didn't think she was a good person.
我也不会把Jim留给她
Mom, let me ask you something.
老妈 我有点事儿要问你
If you'd known things were gonna go south...
如果你早知道你和老爸之间会分道扬镳
...between you and Dad, would you have married him?
你还会嫁给他吗
If I knew he was gonna bust up our little family...
要是我知道他会搞得家庭破碎
...to run off with a professional face-squatter?
就为了和一个职业狐狸精私奔
Yeah.
恩
Would you still have built a life with him...
你还会继续跟他创建生活吗
...if you knew you were gonna go through all that pain?
要是你早知道你会经历这么多痛苦
I guess so.
我觉得会的
Why?
为什么
Well, if I hadn't taken a chance on that dirt bag...
要是我没给那个混球一次机会
...I wouldn't have you, would I?
我就不会有你了 对吧
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
Love you too, boy. I'll be back first thing in the morning.
我也爱你 孩子 我明早马上就过来
Oh, and one more thing.
哦 还有一件事儿
If I don't make it through the operation...
要是我没挺过手术
Quit saying that. Just in case.
别再那么说了 只是以防万一
Have one of the nurses pin this to my gown...
在他们把我推进太平间之前
...before they wheel me into the morgue.
让个护士把这个钉在我的手术服上
"What you're doing is wrong and you're going to hell."
你在做孽啊 你会下地狱的
Any creep that spends his life working with dead bodies...
任何花了一生来跟死尸打交道的怪人
...is not just in it for the money.
一定不是只为了钱才那么做
Hey. Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
What's up with Jim?
Jim怎么了
He's a little out of it.
他有点虚脱了
We danced for a while and then he crashed.
我们跳了一会儿舞然后他就崩溃了
Boy, I wish I could get some sleep.
天 我真希望我能睡会儿
It's been so long since I've slept alone,
我好久没一个人睡了
I guess I'm not used to it anymore.
我觉得我都不习惯了
You miss Mike, huh?
你想Mike哈
Yeah, the bed just feels so empty without him.
床上没有他真是空虚啊
Well, part of that is that he's a very large man.
恩 很大程度上是因为他体积比较大
Any idea what he's upset about?
知道他为什么郁闷了吗
It started when he asked to be buried next to me.
这事儿是由他问我要不要埋在他旁边说起的
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
It's sweet that he's thinking that far ahead, though, right?
但是他想那么长远挺甜蜜的哈 是吧
I guess, but I can't answer that question honestly.
可能吧 但是我真不知道怎么回答他那问题
I mean, who knows what can happen from one day to the next?
我是说谁知道明天会发生什么啊
True.
没错
If you had told me yesterday
要是你昨天跟我说
that I'd be getting stoned with a dog tonight
我今天会跟一只狗一起吸大♥麻♥
...I'd have been very skeptical.
我会表示怀疑
But here we are.
但是我们俩确实一起吸了
I love Mike, but I can't predict the future...
我爱Mike 但是我不能预测未来
...and I don't wanna make promises to him I can't keep.
我不想口头承诺一些我无法做到的诺言
Well, there's nothing wrong
恩 许一些你想兑现的承诺
with making a promise that you wanna keep, right?
没有错 对吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Remember when Dad died? We were both just kids...
你记得爸爸去世的时候吗 我们都还小
...but you held me in your arms
但是你把我抱在怀里
and said you'd take care of me forever.
说你会永远照顾我
I remember.
我记得
And you've kept true to that promise so far.
你至今为止一直兑现着那个承诺
Have I?
我有吗
All except the part about us being ballerina princesses...
除了我们都想做芭蕾公主
...living in a chocolate castle.
住在巧克力城♥堡♥那段儿
Well, you never know what tomorrow may bring.
你永远不知道明天会是怎么样
Right?
对吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 安
Hey, if you want, you could put one of Mike's shirts...
嘿 要是你愿意 你可以找件Mike的衬衫
...on my beanbag chair and sleep with that.
套在我的沙袋上 然后跟它一起睡
No.
不用了
Actually, that might work.
说不定那会有用
Doctor said everything came off without a hitch...
医生说万事顺利啊
...and you can probably go home tomorrow.
你大概明天就能出院了
Can't get rid of me fast enough, huh?
巴不得早点摆脱我是吧
It's all about turnover in this slaughterhouse.
全跟这屠宰场营业额有关
Hello? Mrs. Biggs, how are you feeling?
你好吗 Biggs 太太 你觉得怎么样
Like a gutted trout. How are you this morning?
像被取出内脏的鲑鱼 你早晨过的怎么样
Good. I brought you some flowers.
挺好的 我给你带了点花
No candy, huh?
没糖果吗 哼
Yeah, it probably wouldn't have survived the drive over.
没准在半路就被全消灭干净了
Well, you seem like you're back to your old feisty self.
哎哟 你看起来回复到那个旧的尖酸刻薄的自己了
Is there a vase anywhere?
这儿有花瓶吗
Use my neighbor's water pitcher.
用我旁边的水瓶吧
I think she flatlined last night.
我觉得她昨晚见上帝了
Or requested to be moved to another room.
或者要求被转去其他房♥间了
It's nice of you to come by.
你能过来真好
Don't be silly. Can I talk to you for a second?
别傻了 我能找你说会儿话吗
Sure. I'll be right back.
当然 我马上回来
That's what your father said...
你♥爸♥20年前也是这么说的
...when he went out to get cigarettes 20 years ago.
他出去抽根烟就再也没回来
Yeah, well, I don't smoke. Neither did he.
恩 可是我不抽烟 他也不抽烟
What's up?
怎么了
Look, I just... I want you to know that I love you...
我只是想让你知道我喜欢你
...and I'm not planning on going anywhere.
我也不准备离开你去任何地方
So you are saying When you do dump me, it'll be out of the blue?
你是说当你真的踹开我 那会像天降意外般没征兆
Mike, stop it.
Mike 打住
What we have right now is pretty great, isn't it?
我们现在进行的很好 不是吗
It's the best.
好到极致啊
Then can't we just concentrate on what we have...
那我们能不能关注我们现在拥有的
...and not put so much pressure on the future?
不要给未来太多的压力
You mean live in the moment
你是说活在当下
and appreciate life as it comes along?
然后感恩生活给你的一切
Exactly. Yeah, I'm not very good at that.
没错 我对那个不是很在行
Well, me neither.
我也是
That's why I'm trying to
所以我才想
take things slow and not get ahead of ourselves.
放慢节奏 不要太着急
I'm sorry. I guess the idea of losing my mom...
对不起 我觉得可能是失去我妈妈的念头
...started me thinking about losing you and I kind of panicked.
让我开始思考失去你 我有点慌神了
you r Not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的
Ever? Mike.
永远都不 Mike
Can you at least say at this moment you wanna be with me forever?
你能不能至少在当下说一句你想永远和我在一起
At this moment, I wanna be with you forever.
这一刻我想永远和你在一起
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表