You're not?
你没说吗
No, that has to be your decision.
没说 这个由你自己决定
So whichever way I go, you'll be okay with that?
那我选哪个 你都没关系吗
That's my decision.
这个由我定
You're killing me.
你这是要我死啊
Let me ask you a question. We come in here all the time,right.
问你个问题 我们总来这儿 对吧
If we covered you in vinyl, we could use you as a booth.
如果用乙烯塑料把你包起来的话 我们可以把你当雅座用
And once in a while,
时不时的
you've been known to give us the occasional free meal.
你就会偶尔给我们免费餐
And dessert, coffee to go, curbside service...
还有甜点 打包咖啡 路边服务
...for when you're too lazy to button your pants and come inside.
当你们懒得扣紧裤子进来的时候
Right, right. And in exchange,
好吧 好吧 作为交换
have we ever given you any extra protection...
我们有给过你们额外的保护
...or surveillance?
或是监视吗
I've never even heard a thank-you.
我连声谢谢都没听到过
I rest my case.
我的陈述完毕
I believe once, we were even robbed
我确信有一次 我们正好被抢了
while you were eating your free oatmeal.
当时你正在这儿吃免费的燕麦粥
You see? Nobody can bribe Mike Biggs.
你看 没人能贿赂Mike Biggs的
She doesn't like the guy. I don't get to go to the game.
她不喜欢那个人 我就不能去看比赛
Crazy, right? Yeah, it's crazy.
蛮不讲理 对不 对 的确不理智
But your problem is you're trying to approach this using common sense...
但问题是你试图用常理处理这件事
...and that ain't the way women work.
但这可不是女人的处事方法
So when she told me she didn't care if I went to the game...
所以当她说她不在乎我是否去看比赛时
She meant if you do go to that game, don't bother coming home.
她就是说如果你去了 就不必回家了
Just like when you offer me a bite of your Dilly Bar...
就像你给我一个你咬了一口的雪糕
...I know you don't mean it and you don't want me to have it.
我知道你不是故意的 但你也不想给我吃
That's true. I don't.
这倒是真的 我不想给你
In relationships, it's all about solidarity.
相处之中 最重要的就是团结
Gotta like who she likes and hate who she hates.
你得爱其所爱 恨其所恨
Even if it makes absolutely no sense at all?
即使毫无道理吗
Especially when it makes no sense.
特别是没有道理的时候
That's when her convictions are the strongest.
这是她信念最坚定的时候
I thought relationships were supposed to be give and take.
我觉得恋爱关系应该是双方互相迁就
They are. She gives you sex
是这样啊 她给了你性福
and you take whatever crazy BS she throws.
你就得承受她抛出的所有胡言乱语
I guess the bottom line is
我想底线就是
I won't be sitting third row at tonight's Bulls game.
我不能坐在第三排看今晚公牛队的比赛
Third row? Oh, man, that must hurt like a bitch.
第三排吗 哦 真是痛彻心扉啊
But still, you gotta back your lady no matter what.
但不管怎样 你还得力挺你女人啊
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
I'm passing up two tickets to a Bulls-Celtics game.
我就这么错过了两张公牛对凯尔特人的门票
Two tickets?
两张
Of course, there's another way to look at this thing.
当然 我们可以换个角度看待这件事
Boy, that was a terrific dinner, honey.
今天的晚餐好极了 亲爱的
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
很高兴你能喜欢
Now you won't have to fill up on hot dogs at the game.
这样你就不必在比赛中用热狗填肚子了
Always looking out for your man, huh?
总是这么关心我 哈
Every waking minute.
醒着的每分钟
Sarcasm. That... That's never good.
挖苦我呢吧 这 这可不好
You should've seen Carl's face
你应该看看Carl的表情
when he found out we were going to the Bulls game.
当他知道我们要去看公牛的比赛
It just lit up. I bet it did.
真是喜出望外啊 当然会这样
See, for me, that's the whole joy of going to this thing.
对我来说 那才是我全部的快乐
You know, seeing how happy it makes Carl.
你也看得出Carl有多欢乐吧
Oh.
哦
Well, I hope you guys have fun tonight.
那希望你们今晚玩得高兴点
Molly, please. I can't enjoy myself if I know you're upset.
Molly 求你了 如果你生气我也没法尽兴玩啊
Well, that's a shame.
那可真遗憾
You know, forget it.
算了吧
I'm gonna tell those guys to go on without me.
那我就让他俩去别带着我了
If that's what you wanna do.
如果你想这样的话
It's not what I wanna do.
这不是我想要的
I wanna go to the game. I want you to say it's okay
我想去啊 我想你说没关系的
so I can get drunk, have a good time...
这样我就能一醉方休 玩个痛快了
...and not worry about coming home to that face right there.
不必担心回家对着这样一张脸
Mike, come on. Let's go.
Mike 快点 我们走了
Have fun. Stop saying that.
玩得愉快 别再说了
Boy, you got a mean streak in you, sister.
你可真是生性刻薄啊 姐姐
Mikey, you sure I can't
Mikey 你确定我不能
mix you a refreshing alcoholic concoction?
给你调一杯提神的酒精饮料吗
Man makes a wicked lemon drop. He even sugared the rim.
他调的柠檬汁超赞 甚至在杯沿儿抹了糖
If Molly smells liquor on my breath,
如果Molly闻到我的酒气
she'll think I had a good time.
她会认为我玩的很开心
You gotta snap out of it.
你得振作起来
You're already in the doghouse,
既然你已经失宠了
you might as well pee on the carpet.
你就该撒欢儿的玩啊
Come on, have a little hooch.
行了 来点烈酒
Some of the best sex I've ever had involved liquor and anger.
我在床上最爽的几回都是与酒精和生气有关
I agree. If she ain't mad, you ain't doing it right.
我同意 如果她不发飙你就做不对
I guess one beer wouldn't hurt.
我想一瓶啤酒也没什么损伤
Attaboy.
好样的
Oh, and after the game, I was thinking
哦 赛后 我想
we could pop into the locker room...
我们可以去下球员更衣室
...and say hi to some of the players.
和几名队员打个招呼
You're kidding. We get to meet the team?
开玩笑呢吧 我们能见到队员吗
Yeah. One of the trainers used to bang my cousin,
对啊 其中一名教练和我堂妹上过床
so that kind of makes him family.
所以他某种程度上算我家人
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
We are gonna be in the locker room with...
我们能进更衣室去见见
Our Chicago Bulls.
我们的芝加哥公牛
Salute. Hahaha.
干杯 哈哈哈
Check this out.
看看这个
Open sesame.
芝麻开门
Whoa, moon roof.
噢 天窗
Moon roof?
天窗吗
I'm the king of the world.
我是世界之王
Hey, punk, you better run.
嘿 小流氓 你最好快跑
See, now, back in the '70s...
知道不 回到七十年代
...we'd have to burn a whole nickel bag to get this ripped.
想要这种飘飘然的感觉 我们就得烧光所有钱袋子
Did you smoke a lot of pot back then, Mom?
你那时候就大量吸食大♥麻♥吗 妈
Mm, you know, when I was pregnant, I couldn't drink...
嗯 当时我在怀孕 不能喝酒
...and it really did help with the morning sickness.
并且这对于我晨吐很有帮助
Well, a lot has changed since then.
从此以后很多事情都发生了改变
It's all scientific now.
现在一切都科学化了
Weed advancement really took off once the nerds got involved.
在那些书呆子的参与下 大♥麻♥的品质才算真正有了提升
Well, hats off to those little four-eyed virgins.
那么 脱帽向那些四眼小处♥男♥们致敬吧
Mm.
嗯
Now if we can just get them
要是能让他们
working on wrinkle cream and hair removal...
研究去皱霜和脱毛剂的话
Absolutely.
绝对的
Today's pubic hair technology really leaves much to be desired.
如今的脱毛技术与大众的需求相差甚远啊
Oh, yeah. We're losing that race to the Brazilians.
是啊 这场较量我们连巴西人都不如
Oh, good.
哦 太好了
Secondhand pot smoke and a table full of snacks.
二手烟和一桌子零食
It's an overeater's dream.
一个吃货的梦想啊
Do you wanna watch the basketball game with us?
想和我们一起看篮球赛吗
No, thank you. Oh, come on.
不 谢啦 哦 来吧
Vince said if they point the camera at him,
Vince说如果摄像机对着他的话
he's gonna stand up...
他就站起来
...and cup his junk as kind of a secret hello.
端着鸡鸡作为一种打招呼的暗语
Great. Please tell me he's gonna be our new daddy.
太好了 快告诉我他要成我们后爹了吧
Honey, I know you're not crazy about him...
宝贝儿 我知道你不是很喜欢他
...but he's really a very sensitive and caring man.
但他真的是个很体贴的人
Why? Because when he walks out of the bathroom,
为什么 因为他走出浴室时
he announces the air quality?
宣布对空气质量不满
Listen, I've dated guys who didn't do that.
听着 我交往的对象不会那么做的
Trust me, it's better to know what you're walking into.
相信我 最好搞清楚你进到哪去了
Is that Mike?
那是Mike吗
No, that's the mascot.
不 那是个吉祥物
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表