There. Now, was that so hard? Hahaha.
看吧 有这么难吗 哈哈哈
Not to be a mood breaker...
不是想故意破坏你们气氛
...but one of you love birds
但是你俩小鸳鸯中的任何一个
better slide a bedpan underneath my keister.
最好能够移一下我屁♥股♥底下的便盆
I'll wait in the hall.
我会在大厅里等你
Nurse!
护士
I'm gonna need a nurse.
我需要个护士
Oh, now we are talking.
这样才是
Very stylish.
很潮
Not many straight guys can pull off that look.
不是很多直男能够hold住那行头的
Okay, time for Jim to go home.
好了 Jim该回家了
So soon? I thought he was gonna be here a couple more days.
这么快 我以为他会在这儿多待几天的
Well, Mike's mom's back on her feet and I think she misses him.
Mike的妈妈恢复了 我觉得她一定想念他了
I get it. He's an easy hang.
我明白了 他挺容易相处的
Time to say your goodbyes. Okay.
该是你道别的时候了 好吧
Goodbye, Jimbo. I've enjoyed our talks.
再见了 小金金 我很享受我们谈话的时光
And our walks, if you know what I mean.
还有散步 如果你懂我的意思
He knows what I mean.
他懂我的意思
Just give him to me.
赶紧把他给我
Oh, ooh. He's packed on a few pounds, hasn't he?
哦哦 他重了一点 是吧
Yeah, little dude likes to munch.
小家伙喜欢狼吞虎咽
And tell Mrs. Biggs
还有告诉Biggs太太
I don't think we're gonna need those eye drops anymore.
我们不需要帮他滴眼药水了
I think we got that glaucoma nipped in the bud.
我觉得我们把那青光眼扼杀住了
I've gotta explain to Mike's mom...
我得向mike的妈解释
...why her dog smells like Willie Nelson's tour bus.
为啥她的狗闻起来像Willie Nelson的巡演车了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表