剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
也许今天吞并一个弱国
Maybe annex a weaker country,
明天再吞并一个
and then another.
忽然之间 人人都得上战场
And suddenly, everyone has to jump into the fight.
这就是世界大战
World war.
上一次世界大战
And the last one
制♥造♥出了最危险的武器
produced the most dangerous weapon of all.
超级大国们见识了对方的实力
So the superpowers met each other's capabilities.
他们签订了防止核武器扩散条约
They signed a nonproliferation agreement
来制止核武器的扩散
to stop the spread of nuclear weapons.
因为北约 我们能够对我们的同盟国说
Because of NATO we were able to say to our allies,
你不用为了保护自己
you don't need to build up your military,
不受俄♥罗♥斯♥或其他敌人的威胁
or nuclear arsenal,
而建立自己的军队或是核武器
to feel safe from Russia or any other enemy,
因为有我们保护你们
because we have your back.
我们的军队就是你们的军队
Our army is your army.
你们的争端
And your conflict
就是我们的争端
is our conflict.
如果北约垮了
If NATO fails,
欧盟就势单力薄了
the European nations will be on their own.
然后大家就纷纷开始扩展军备
And then everyone jumps back into an arms race.
而我相信这就是我们所认识的
And I truly believe that that is the end
西方民♥主♥的末日
of our western democracy as we know it.
斯图尔特太太
And Mrs. Stewart,
我不相信这是你儿子希望见到的
I can't believe that's what your son would have wanted.
你相信吗
Do you?
我明白你为什么希望
I understand
全世界都听到你的经历
why you want the world to hear your story.
但是请给我点时间来纠正这一切
But please, give me some time to make this right.
纽芬兰 加拿大
你在找讣告吗 奥列格
Checking the obituaries, Oleg?
今天没有你的同胞死去的消息
None of your compatriots died today.
还没有
Yet.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来自美国的朋友
I'm a friend from America.
我在美国没有朋友
I have no friends in America.
也许你应该拓宽一下朋友圈
Maybe it's time to broaden your circle.
我讨厌我们的午间跑步
I loathe our lunchtime runs.
为什么我们不能向正常人一样
Why can't we just have salads
在公园咖啡馆吃沙拉
at Café du Parc like normal people?
因为我要说的话
'Cause I didn't want anyone around
不想让别人听见
for what we have to talk about.
佩兰总统的事我很遗憾
Yeah, sorry about the Perrin thing.
我很吃惊连国际刑♥警♥的事都没有劝服他
I'm surprised the INTERPOL thing didn't bring him around.
-真的吗 -真的什么
- Were you? - Was I what?
你真的吃惊吗
Surprised.
因为这事
'Cause there's a pretty good case
完全朝
to be made that things played out
你希望的方向发展
just the way you wanted them to.
讨厌
Ah, dammit.
跑步总是有埋伏
The jogging thing's always an ambush.
我知道你和欧洲独♥立♥联盟合作的事
I know about your work with the European Independence League,
又称"我恨北约俱乐部"
or the "I Hate NATO Club,"
或者别的什么名字
or whatever the hell it's called.
你以为我在耍两面派
and you, you think I'm playing a double game
因为他们还在给我付钱吗
'cause I'm still on their payroll?
你一开始又没告诉我
Well, since you didn't tell me
所以...
you were on it in the first place, yeah...
-伊丽莎白 -我是这么想的
- Elizabeth. - I kind of do.
我绝不会背叛你
I would never betray you.
绝不会为了他们付给我的那点钱
Not for the kind of money they're offering, anyway.
我这么喜欢你 麦克
Fond as I am of you, Mike,
你再跟我对着干
you try to jack me around,
我们下次就在司法部长那里见了
my next conversation's gonna be with the Attorney General.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
冷静 冷静 过来
Easy. Easy. Come here.
是这样的
Look...
我的人输掉了法国大选
My guy lost the election in France.
我就和欧独联签了工作合同
I-I signed on with the European Independence League.
我以为欧独联
I thought the EIL
和大家一样 是个略右倾团体
was a center-right think tank, like everybody else.
我完全没想到他们是个秘密法♥西♥斯♥变♥态♥小队
I had no idea they were a crypto-fascist creep squad.
你发现了他们有问题之后呢
And once you uncovered the creep squad element?
我就辞职了
I quit.
都好几个月了
Months ago.
你要不要我的工资单 我是个愤青
Do you want to see my paystubs? I'm a cynic,
但是我绝不会破坏民♥主♥
but I-I draw the line at trying to destroy democracy.
我也绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的关系
And I-I certainly wouldn't trade on our relationship.
你应该光明正大地告诉我的
Well, you should have told me up front.
我根本没什么可说的
There was nothing to tell you.
而且 你也不是我老板
And by the way, I don't work for you.
我不怕你的那些小鬼们
I'm not one of your little people.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
走吧
Come on.
我要看你的工资单
And I do want to see paystubs.
你当然想看了
Of course you do.
我要是你我也想看
I would, too.
我们的亲密关系又近了一步
Another wonderful threshold of intimacy crossed.
奥列格·格鲁琴斯基的工作是为所有
Oleg Gruzinsky's job was to deliver bribes to whoever
萨尔尼科夫总统想要影响的人提供贿赂
President Salnikov was trying to influence.
但其中的一个人非同一般
But one contact stood out for Gruzinsky.
于是他录了这段录像
He thought a record of that meeting
好在将来保全自己
might serve as a future insurance policy.
这是格鲁琴斯基
That's Gruzinsky.
我替萨尔尼科夫总统向您问好
I bring greetings from President Salnikov.
希望你来不止是为了问好
I hope you brought more than greetings.
另一个人是谁
And the other man?
法国大选中的一个候选人
A candidate in the French presidential election.
他受孤立 落后
An outlier, running behind.
还缺钱
And running out of money.
列昂·佩兰
Léon Perrin.
三百万欧元
Three million euros.
还有六百万周六送到
Six more will arrive on Saturday.
需要的话还有更多
More as needed.
你真慷慨
You are very generous.
这可不是白送的
This is not a gift.
这是对你未来总统事业的投资
It is an investment in your future presidency.
我们非常期盼与你合作
We very much look forward to working with you.
告诉你们的总统他可以随时打电♥话♥给我
Tell your president he may call me at any time.
所以佩兰和俄♥罗♥斯♥做了幕后交易
So Perrin made a backroom deal with the Russians.
以让俄♥罗♥斯♥掌控法国总统之位
Access to the highest office in France
换取无限的竞选资金
for unlimited campaign financing.
他从一开始就是克林姆林宫的傀儡
He's been doing the Kremlin's bidding from day one.
第一批五千名俄♥罗♥斯♥军队
The first 5,000 Russian troops
已经抵达保加利亚海岸
have just hit the shore in Bulgaria.
距离"美梦成真"只有一步之遥
So that goes one step closer to the dream.
他们可不会在保加利亚就收手
It doesn't stop at Bulgaria.
粉碎北约一直是他们的最终目标
Breaking NATO has always been the end game.
而且进展顺利
And it's working.
如果那视频如你所说的那样糟糕
If the video is as as damning as you say it is,
为什么不直接泄露它
why not just leak it?
佩兰就会辩称这是美国的宣传诡计
Then Perrin spins it as American propaganda,
法国会花上一周时间追踪它的痕迹
and France spends a week chasing its tail
验证其真实性
over whether or not it's authentic.
这这期间 俄♥罗♥斯♥就能毁灭
In which time, Russia completes its strangulation
保加利亚的正统政♥府♥
of the legitimate government in Bulgaria,
那时候就太迟了
and it's too late.
所以你想让你的老朋友麦克替你泄露
So you want your old buddy Mike to leak it for you.
你在法国媒体有合适的联♥系♥人
You have the right contacts in the French media.
还有谨慎的声誉
And a reputation for discretion.
真讽刺 你不觉得吗
Ironic, don't you think?
-谨慎的是我吗 -你说什么
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表