剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我想到了一个更好的托辞
Hey, I, uh, came up with a better cover story.
国防部情报部门和中情局的联络员
Defense Intelligence liaison to the CIA.
有这么一种职位吗
Is that a thing?
不 但应该有
No, but it should be.
他们怎么会招一个宗教学教授来干这个
Why would they go with a religion professor for that?
好吧 再次 他们怎么会给
Well, then again, why would they go with
一个宗教学教授这份工作呢
a religion professor for the actual job?
总统需要你 喝咖啡吗
POTUS wants you. Coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
先看看能否通过最后一关
Let's just see if I pass this final review
再去想托辞吧
before we start worrying about a cover story.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你可是中过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥枪子的人
You have literally been shot by terrorists,
现在却为一次工作面试而紧张
and you're nervous about a job interview?
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
我只是不爱官僚主义这一套
I just have this thing about bureaucracy.
我讨厌这些 在学术界已经见得够多了
I hate it. I have enough of it in academia.
现在我居然又要一头扎进去
Now I'm wading back into it up to my neck.
我真的想要这份工作吗
Do I even want this job?
特别行动小组
Special Activities Division?
真可悲 食堂里的人
Sad.I'm sure there's not a bounty of jokes
肯定会笑话我
about that floating around the cafeteria.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
-我不紧张 -妈妈 妈妈
- I'm not nervous... - Mom! Mom!
妈妈 你发给我们的短♥信♥是闹着玩的吗
Mom, are you kidding about the text you sent us?
让我们这样说吧 你最好是
Let's put it this way. You might as well be.
-我没收到短♥信♥吗 -没有
- Did I miss a text? - No.
你记得我们在孩子小的时候
Do you remember that cabin that we used to rent
在斯汤顿河畔租的小木屋吗
on the Staunton River when the kids were little?
我在Airbnb上看到它还可以租
I saw on Airbnb that it's available.
这周末 当年的那个
This weekend. The same one.
12号♥屋 这多酷
Cabin 12. How cool is that?
说不定上一个在那待过的家庭
Because, you know, maybe the last family that stayed there
是被斧头谋杀的
got axe murdered.
别说了
Stop.
你压根就不记得那小屋
You don't even remember it.
姑娘们会告诉你那里多有趣
But the girls will tell you how much fun it was.
你记得吗 钓鱼和艺术活动
Do you remember? Fly-fishing and art projects,
在室外的明火上做饭
cooking out over an open flame.
我们还就着烛光
I mean, we used to play board games
玩棋类游戏 还记得吗
by candlelight. You remember that?
是因为那地方没有电
Because the place has no electricity.
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
那简直是一个只有凉水的大箱子
It's a box with cold running water.
什么 你喜欢那儿
What? You loved it.
"回归自然"这一套
The "Back to nature" thing.
重温一些脱离网络的基本技能
Getting in touch with those off-the-grid skills.
知道你能够在无设施辅助的情况下
You know, it is very empowering to know
生存下来是非常重要的
that you can survive without all the amenities.
这对我来说太难了
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard no for me.
就不能满足一下你妈妈的心愿吗 拜托
Would you do your mom a favor, please?
在你们长大成人之前
I mean, before you all fly the coop.
我们何时能有机会
When are we gonna get a chance to do
去再次体验这样的生活
something like this again?
我打赌斯蒂芬赞成的
I'll bet you that Stevie's on board.
你看过她的回复了吗
Did you see her text?
没有
No.
她回了好多"哈哈"
That's a lot of "Ha"s.
如果你想要亲近自然
Why don't we just go to the horse farm
我们怎么不去马场呢
if you're jonesing for nature?
虽然也很无趣 但至少舒服点
That's boring, too, but at least it's comfortable.
因为马场有所有的便利设施
Because that has all the amenities.
完全没有避世的感觉
That's totally on the grid.
那儿的网络信♥号♥♥不稳定
The Wi-Fi's spotty.
对我来说就是一片荒原
Yeah, that's plenty wilderness for me.
好吧 听着 我才不要让你们
Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna drag
破坏我美好的梦想
anyone kicking and screaming into my beautiful dream.
-好 太好了 -多谢 妈妈
- Okay, great. - Thanks, Mom.
好 我得去难过地面试了
Okay,I got to go be SAD.
瞧 我已经很难过了
See, I'm doing it already.
国际新闻
...and in international news,
军事观察员对俄♥罗♥斯♥海军在黑海的
military observers are alarmed by a sudden buildup
突然集结感到震惊
of Russian naval forces in the Black Sea,
一条战略性航道...
a strategic waterway bordered by...
搞什么 俄♥罗♥斯♥
What the hell, Russia?
就得时刻盯着你 像我儿子一样
Can't take our eye off you for a second. Just like my son.
自我毁灭的愚蠢行为接连不断
Self-destructive boneheaded move after another.
在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
是啊 不然呢
Well, yeah. Who'd you think?
加入我们发表你对局势的看法...
Joining us to comment on the situation...
我不知道 已经好多年
I don't know. It's been years
没听过有人在隔壁房♥间喊我了
since anybody yelled at me from another room.
欢迎回来 美人
Well, welcome back, gorgeous.
吃早餐吗
You want breakfast?
-我得去上班了 -一起晚餐吗
- I have to go to work. - Dinner?
-我得加班 -贝丝都不让你吃饭吗
- I have to stay at work. - Does Bess ever let you eat?
要我和她聊聊吗
Do I need to have a conversation with her?
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
卫星和地面指挥中心说什么了
Hey, what did the satellite say to Mission Control?
我不知道 麦克
I don't know, Mike.
"我感觉你在和我保持距离"
"I feel like you're keeping me at a distance"
这话从你嘴里说出也太俗气了
You can do better than that.
我知道 这话出自《圣母经》
I know. It was a Hail Mary.
我是想要挽留你
You were headed for the door.
我们同意将这段关系作为试验
We agreed this was an experiment.
进行得非常顺利 不是吗
And it's going pretty well, don't you think?
连戈登都很开心 是吗 戈登
I mean, even Gordon's happy. Right, Gordon?
我要保持低调
I'm keeping this quiet.
特别是在工作中
Especially at work.
我需要你尊重这一点 好吗
I need you to respect that, okay?
多久
For how long?
可预见的未来
Foreseeable future.
那么就得这样了 是吗
So that's how it's gonna be, huh?
好吧 快去
Okay. Just, you know, go
摆平这个世界吧
straighten out the world, will ya?
她这是在折磨我
She's killing me.
结合现有信息 目前的
Put it all together, and you have
状况非常不稳定
a very volatile situation on your hands.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和北约关系紧张程度已达历史新高
Tensions between Russia and NATO are already at an all-time high.
俄♥罗♥斯♥到底有什么用意
What on earth is Russia up to?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 黑海舰队
Russia? The Black Sea Fleet?
我正在想这事呢
I was just thinking about that.
真的
Really?
看起来你今天心情很好
You seem to be in a pretty good mood today.
鉴于目前的状况
Considering everything.
我想我只是昨晚睡得不错
I guess I just got a good night's sleep.
别忘了今早的新闻发布会
FYI for your press briefing this morning.
我下午稍晚要去见
I'm going to be meeting later this afternoon
奥德丽·斯图尔特
with Audrey Stewart.
菲利普·斯图尔特的母亲
She's the mother of Philip Stewart.
是那位去年在乌克兰去世的美国♥军♥人
The American serviceman who died last year in Ukraine.
没错 他的遗体被误埋在俄♥罗♥斯♥了
That's right. His body was mistakenly interred in Russia.
一定要强调我们在竭尽全力
Please emphasize we are doing everything we possibly can
带他回国
to bring him home.
但实际上 他们一直在拖延
But, in reality, they're stalling us.
是的
Of course.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑海舰队
The Russian Black Sea Fleet
刚从塞瓦斯托波尔出发
just steamed out of Sevastopol.
四艘护卫舰 八艘攻击舰
Four frigates, eight assault ships,
还有一艘导弹巡洋舰
and a guided missile cruiser.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表