剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我警告过你别干涉我们的内政
I warned you not to meddle in our affairs.
如今只能自食恶果
Now there will be consequences.
雷·麦钱特
爸
Dad!
我在呢 我在楼下
I'm here! I'm down here!
怎么回事 灯怎么都亮了
What's going on? Why are all the lights on?
简直就像恐怖小说的情节
It's like a Stephen King novel up there.
不知道 可能只是功率波动
I don't know. It's... probably just a power surge.
麦考德博士 没事吧
Dr. McCord, is everything all right?
没事 没事
All right, all right, it's okay.
别紧张 别紧张 没事
Hey, easy, easy, easy, easy. It's okay.
《国务卿女士》
第三季 第三集
我们已经将电器断网了
We've taken the house's appliances offline
这样就不会被黑了
so they can't be hacked again.
他们本来就不应该能黑得进来
They shouldn't have been able to be hacked in the first place.
黑客留下你能调查的
Did the hackers leave any signatures
-任何踪迹了吗 -目前还查不到
- that you can work with? - So far, it's untraceable.
我明白你很生气
I understand your frustration.
不 你不懂
No, I-I don't think you do.
我们家被安保包围着
We live surrounded by security,
可还是有人能够
and yet somehow these people managed
侵入我们家
to essentially get into our home.
麦考德博士 恕我直言
Dr. McCord, with all due respect,
做出这件事的人的目的
whoever did this, this is what they want:
就是让你
for you to lose confidence
对保护你家的安保人员失去信心
in the people charged with protecting your family.
恕我直言 他的目的达到了
Well, with all due respect, it's working.
你调查雷·麦钱特了吗
Did you look into Ray Merchant?
我们正在调查
He's part of our investigation, yes.
你们发现了什么
And what did you find?
他是普通公民
He's a private citizen.
我不能和你分享这种细节
I can't share those kinds of details with you.
没有线索 不分享信息 你却还指望
No leads, no information sharing, and yet you expect
国务卿和她的家人
the secretary of state and her family
待在一栋不安全的房♥子里
to stay in a house that can't be secured.
我说对了吗 圣安杰洛探员
Do I have that right, Agent Santangelo?
你的人怎么连
What the hell has to happen
本职工作都做不好
for you people to actually do your jobs?
爸
Dad...
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
上楼去 我这就上去
Go upstairs. I'll-I'll be up in a minute.
房♥子已经断开网络了
Again, the house is offline.
外交安♥全♥局♥高度戒备
Diplomatic Security's on high alert.
这房♥子可能是国务卿女士能待的
This house is probably the safest place
最安全的地方了
the Secretary could be.
所以呢
And what does that tell you?
旅途如何
How was your trip?
太让人放松了
So relaxing.
怎么了吗
What can I help you with?
我听说了一些事情
I'm hearing things.
流言还是你幻听了
Inside or outside of your head?
有记者告诉我昨晚你家
A reporter told me he heard there was a security breach
发生了安全漏洞
at your home last night?
那么这名记者刚刚得到了我的独家专访机会
Well, then that reporter just earned himself an exclusive
-时间待定 -为什么
- with me at an unspecified future date. - Why?
因为他不能报道这件事情
Because he's not going to run that story.
我...
I... i...
我的
My...
家人和我被人跟踪了
family and I are being stalked
是某个非常厉害的个人或者团体
by a very capable individual or group.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
事情就是这样
Well, it is what it is.
跟踪狂就是想得到回应
But stalkers feed on engagement.
如果这事上了新闻
So if this becomes news,
他们的目的就达到了
then they will have achieved their goal, which,
也会鼓励他们
in turn, will encourage them
继续下去 你懂我的意思
to continue. You see where I'm going.
我应该能直接让他不报道
I should be able to move him off without giving anything away.
好 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
要跟我们风趣可爱的国务卿单独聊上20分钟
Well, it's a small price to pay for 20 minutes alone
这点代价可真够小的
with our charming and delightful Secretary of State.
听着真不错
She sounds great.
真想哪天见见她
I'd like to meet her someday.
我猜是更多的好消息吧
Oh, more good news, I bet.
-欢迎回来 国务卿 -谢谢
- Welcome back, ma'am. - Thank you.
中国似乎已经开始应对威胁了
China appears to be acting on its threats.
-怎么了 -如您所知
- What's going on? - Well, as you know,
韦恩·莫里斯航母战斗群
the USS Wayne Morris Carrier Strike Group
已经驶入南海
has moved into the South China Sea.
现在中国战机已经逼近我们的军舰
Now Chinese fighters are flying dangerously close to our ships.
我真希望能弄明白他们要玩什么花样
Boy, I wish I knew what they were playing at.
还有一件事
Yeah. And, one other thing.
似乎中国计划
It seems China plans
召回他们在史密森尼国家动物园的熊猫
to recall their pandas from the Smithsonian's National Zoo.
他们的熊猫
Their pandas?
从国家动物园召回
From the National Zoo.
是的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
我还以为他们是礼物
I thought they were a gift.
他们是租借来的
They were on loan,
显然中国随时可以要回去
and, apparently, China can take them back whenever they wish.
所以不是礼物了
So, not a gift then.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
扣留我们的公民
Holding our citizens,
骚扰我们的军舰 还要抢走我们的熊猫
buzzing our ships, taking our pandas.
真是"面面俱到"啊
Can't say they're not covering their bases.
告诉我里面有现煮的咖啡
You tell me there's fresh coffee in here.
是有 还有杰伊和汤姆·墨菲
There is. Also Jay and Tom Murphy,
海洋救助基金会的会长
the head of the Ocean Relief Foundation.
谢了
Thanks.
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy,
很高兴见到你
pleasure to meet you.
抱歉在如此严峻的局势下见面
I'm sorry it's under such challenging circumstances.
谢谢 国务卿女士
Thank you, Madam Secretary.
我正安慰墨菲先生
I was just assuring Mr. Murphy
国♥务♥院♥非常关切被中国拘留的
that the State Department is deeply concerned about the fate
海洋救助基金会会员的情况
of the Ocean Relief members in Chinese custody.
我正要说
And I was just about to say
你们表现关切的方式真搞笑
you sure have a funny way of showing it.
我能感觉到你无礼的语气
I sense your disrespectful tone
是想刺♥激♥我问你
is meant to goad me into asking,
-你这话是什么意思 -我们的服务器
- what do you mean by that? - Our server.
我们的服务器被攻击了
Well, it was hacked.
基本上被毁了
Pretty much fried.
数年的文件 无数的加密数据
Years of files, terabytes of heavily encrypted data
一夜之间都没了
just gone, overnight.
这时间点不可疑吗
Curious timing, no?
没错 你们和联调局谈过了吗
Indeed. Have you spoken with the FBI?
联调局
The FBI.
他们都骚扰我们多少年了
As if they haven't been harassing us for years.
国务卿 听我说
Look, Madam Secretary,
我们告诉人♥民♥他们需要知道的事情
we tell the people what they need to hear.
大公♥司♥
Okay? Big corporations
及其在政♥府♥里的走狗们
and their lackeys in government
不喜欢我们的行为
don't appreciate that.
不好意思 你有没有搞错
I-I'm sorry, but are you kidding me with this?
我们试图释放你的同事们 而你却跑来
We're trying to free your colleagues and-and you come here
用这些妄想浪费时间
and spin out some paranoid fantasy?
墨菲先生 我们是站在你这边的
Mr. Murphy, we're on your side.
我们为什么要攻击你的服务器
Why would we hack your server?
因为美国和中国在南海的问题上
The U.S. And China are business partners in the South China Sea
既是生意伙伴又是对手
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表