剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
重复 大角星行动开始行动
Repeat, Operation Arcturus is a go.
火 着火了
Fire! We got a fire!
去拿个灭火器
Go get an extinguisher.
究竟怎么发生的
How the hell did that happen?!
快来 兄弟们
Come on, guys!
你不应该进来这里 哥们
You're not supposed to be in here, brother.
我只是来找的灭火器
Yeah, I'm just looking for more fire extinguishers.
不对
No.
我早知道你跟我们不是一条心
I knew you weren't one of us.
进行得怎么样
How'd it go?
好吧 有好消息也有坏消息
Well... there's good news and bad news.
实际上 全是坏消息
Actually, it's all bad news.
好 从头开始 你看到炸♥弹♥了吗
Okay, start from the beginning. Did you see the bomb?
不 比炸♥弹♥还糟
No. Something worse.
他们拥有一架军用无人机
They got ahold of a military drone.
-什么 -据我估计 大到足够携带一枚炸♥弹♥
- What? - Big enough to carry a bomb, if I'm guessing.
或者其他什么东西
Or who knows what else.
另外
And, uh,
还有一件事
one other thing.
他撞见我在小屋里
He caught me in the shed.
我的天
Oh, my God.
瞧
See?
全是坏消息
All bad news.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表