剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
We need to track down the remaining followers
剩余的教♥徒♥
of the Covenant of John.
炸♥弹♥肯定在他们其中一个人手里
One of them has the second bomb.
多哥 奴隶堡
首先 欧洲人把非洲西部的这部分
First, the Europeans called this part of West Africa,
叫做黄金海岸
the Gold Coast,
当然了 后来
and then after, of course,
就成了奴隶海岸
the Slave Coast.
他们沿海岸线上下建了许多这样的堡垒
They built forts like this up and down the coast
用来储存他们来这里掠夺的战利品
to hoard what they came to take.
抱歉 这里承载了太多感情
Sorry. It's just really emotional.
我知道
I know.
圣诗里说
The psalm says,
我们曾在巴比伦的河边坐下
"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat.
追想锡安 我们哭泣
and yea, we wept when we remembered Zion."
本以为读到时已经理解了
You think you understand it,
可是真的到了这种地方 才发现
then you come to a place like this, and you just...
这时才真正体会了他们的痛苦
you can feel the suffering.
这样的景象怎么会是美的
And how the hell can it be pretty?
我在教堂长大
I grew up in the church.
我父亲是助祭
My father was a deacon.
除此之外他还兼了两份工
He worked two other jobs besides,
为了供我们姐妹几个上大学
to put me and my sisters through college.
耶路撒冷啊 我若忘记你
"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem,
让我的右手忘记它的技能
let my right hand forget its skill"
圣诗137章
Psalm 137.
不论何时我来到这些堡垒附近
Whenever I find myself near one of these forts,
总会抽些时间纪念我父亲
I make the time to pay my respect to my daddy,
和所有在我之前
and to all those who came before me,
付出全部心血 只为我有一天
who gave so much so that one day,
能活得更好的人们
I could thrive.
所以我才这么强硬的
That's why I push so hard
想要做出些改变 不论在国内还是国外
to try to make a difference, both at home and abroad.
这是我唯一能做的了
It is the least that I could do.
我承认
And I do admit,
有时候 这种强硬会过头
sometimes, I push a little too hard.
有时候我也会如此
Well, I can be a little pushy myself.
所以我才喜欢你
That's why I like you.
有时候我太注重文字本身
Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the messaging
却忽略了它要传达的信息
that I forget about the message.
不过这次旅行的时机你的判断也许没错
Well, you may have been right about the timing of this trip.
说不定犹如塞翁失马呢
Well, something good might still come out of it,
如果国务卿的计划能成功的话
if the secretary's plan works.
走着看吧
We'll see.
我只是很抱歉旅途本身
I'm just sorry that the logistics
简直就是噩梦一场
have been such a nightmare.
只能睡沙发
Sleeping on those couches,
飞机还差点坠毁
the plane almost going down.
可别跟我提飞机的事
Don't even get me started on that plane.
你没看到自己当时的表情
You should have seen your face,
拉着国务卿的手 脸上一副
holding the secretary's hand. You were like,
"我就要死于坠机了
"I'm gonna die in a plane crash,
而且我根本就不想来"的表情
and I didn't even want to go on this damn trip""
我真的很高兴我来了
I'm really glad I came.
那就好
Good.
我要去祈祷了
Well, I'm gonna pray now.
你也一起吗
Would you care to join me?
当然好
I'd like that.
洛美塔克因国际机场
多哥 洛美
外♥交♥部♥长先生
Mr. Foreign Minister.
您来多哥是我的荣幸
It is an honor to welcome you into Togo.
是我该荣幸才对 总统先生
The honor is mine, Mr. President.
我们面前有一个互利的机遇
We have a mutually beneficial opportunity to discuss.
-是的 -请允许我失陪一下
- Yes. - If you'll excuse me just a moment...
当然
Of course.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary!
陈部长 我们总这么巧遇也真太巧了
Mnister. Chen, we've got to stop meeting like this.
确实
Indeed.
估计你的飞机应该已经修好了吧
I would think your plane would've been repaired by now.
或者也许 是别的事让你还留在这里
Or perhaps, something else is keeping you here.
这两个问题我都不打算回答
I-I'm not gonna comment on that, either way.
多哥之旅愉快
Enjoy Togo.
不论你出价多少
Whatever you're offering
去换采矿权
in exchange for the mineral rights,
我们都能出更多 建造得更快
we can pay more or build faster.
永远不要小看美国的独创精神 明
Never underestimate American ingenuity, Ming.
永远不要小看♥中♥国♥的决心 伊丽莎白
Never underestimate Chinese will, Elizabeth.
一路顺风
Safe travels.
演得逼真吗
Was I convincing?
-很逼真 -很好
- Very. - Good.
-谢谢 -你好 你好
- Thank you. - Hello, hello.
-你好 -你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello. - Hi.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thanks.
上尉
Captain.
我们能走了吗
So are we good to go?
这就走 长官
Let's do it, ma'am.
我从来没见过国防部这么快
I've never seen DOD send a replacement part
把配件送到了这么远的地方
to such a remote location so quickly.
居然是专门派运输机送达的
It came on its own cargo plane.
这就是我的幕僚长的厉害了
That's my chief of staff for you.
确认一下 我们不是真的要投资
So, just to be clear, we're not actually trying to invest
多哥的磷酸盐工业
in Togo's phosphate industry.
对 只是让中国以为如此 让他们投资
No. We just want to make China think we are, so they do.
但是法布尔总统
But President Fabre's price
将提出的让他们压过我们的条件
for letting them beat us out
就是让中国
is to force China
同意必须有持续性标准
to agree to benchmarks for sustainability
而且还要资助女性教育就业
as well as female education and employment.
这就给他们未来的投资
Which could tie them to similar benchmarks
设定了标准
in the future.
这是个很大的胜利
It's a big win.
不仅对我们而言 对非洲而言也是
Not just for us, but for Africa as well.
所以我们让中国替我们出了我们想出
So we got China to spend the money we don't have
但出不起的钱 虽然看起来我们
in the way we wanted. Even if it looks like we got...
-失利了 -又一次
- Pantsed. - ...again.
所以媒体又要找你的事了
Which the press is gonna grill you about, again.
-是的 -抱歉 黛西
- Yep. - Sorry about that, Daisy.
没关系 国务卿
Not a problem, ma'am.
估计到家时就能知道计划成没成功了
We should know if the plan worked by the time we land.
当然了 就算成功 看起来
Of course, even if we succeed, it'll look
也像失败了 所以我们下次出行
like we failed, so next time we go out,
议会给的钱可能就更少了
Congress might give us even less money.
但是这些事明天再担忧吧
But let's worry about that tomorrow.
有人准备好回家吗
Who's ready to go home?
上帝保佑纳丁
God bless Nadine.
各位
Hey, folks.
飞机好像出现了一点
We seem to be experiencing some, uh,
意外的电力故障
unforeseen electrical difficulties.
故障正在排查中
Still vectoring the issue.
请稍候
It could be a while.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
快看
Hey, look at that.
有气泡了
We have liftoff!
我还从来没为开水这么兴奋过
Woo-hoo! I've never been this hyped for a pot of boiling water.
-你是该开心 -好奇怪
- You should be happy. - It's weird.
多亏了中国在多哥的投资
Thanks to China's investment in Togo,
这些女孩子都能拿到奖学金上大学
these girls are gonna get scholarships to go to university
能去学习科学了
and study the sciences.
她们应得的 我都不怎么会用炉子
They deserve it. I mean, I barely know how to use an oven,
别说造一个了
let alone make one.
-说的就是 -好了
- Yeah. I know. - Okay, okay.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表