剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
不是吧
Come on.
纳丁 纳丁 我在...
Nadine, Nadine, I'm here, I'm...
他们想要干什么
They want to do what?
跟总统那边说 我
Tell- tell, tell POTUS I'm--
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
我马上就过去 好吧
I'll be right there, okay?
还有 联♥系♥贝克上尉
And, get Captain Baker.
给贝克上尉打电♥话♥ 让她去战情室
Call Captain Baker. I want her in the Sit Room.
是走私集团的事吗
Is it about the smuggling ring?
中情局又发现了一架装载着走私品的货机
CIA found another cargo flight carrying contraband.
这是好事 不是吗
That's a good thing, isn't it?
逼它迫降可就不好了
Not if they force it down.
旁遮普货运 417航♥班♥
Punjab Cargo, Flight 417,
正在去往印度的路上
en route to India.
在西班牙加油 又在开罗临时降落
Refueled in Spain and made an unscheduled stop in Cairo.
跟去索马里的飞机一样
Just like the flights to Somalia.
看来你这个走私集团还在活动
It seems your smuggling ring is still active.
首先 这不是我的走私集团
Okay, first of all, it's not my smuggling ring.
其次 为什么要派装载武器的战斗机升空
And second, why do we have armed fighters in the sky?
这应该是一次被动行动
It was supposed to be a passive operation.
-不再是了 -总统先生 为什么
- Not anymore. - Mr. President, why are...
贝丝 事态已经升级了 休
Bess, the situation has evolved. Hugh.
我们在开罗的地面人员
Our man on the ground in Cairo
在他们加油时成功地进入了飞机
was able to infiltrate the aircraft during refueling.
并且发给了我们这个
And he sent us this.
十几枚肩射
More than a dozen shoulder-launched,
地对空导弹
surface-to-air missiles.
每一枚的威力都足以打下一架喷气客机
Each with enough firepower to bring down a jetliner.
我已经命令了因吉尔利克[土耳其]基地的
I've ordered a squadron of F-35s out of Incirlik
一队F-35战斗机群去拦截
to intercept.
两分钟内就能相遇 总统先生
Contact in just under two minutes, Mr. President.
这样不对
It's a mistake.
我知道你的打算是先观察报告
I know your plan was to observe and report
直到找出国♥务♥院♥里的内鬼
until we could find the mole at the State Department,
但是我不能冒险让这些导弹落到坏人手里
but I can't risk those missiles falling into the wrong hands.
我们准备迫使那架飞机
We're gonna force the plane
降落到阿尔乌迪特[卡塔尔]
to land at Al Udeid
然后没收♥货♥物
and sequester the cargo.
如果他们拒绝呢
What if they refuse?
现在的飞行计划是让他们
Current flight plan has them
飞到沙特阿♥拉♥伯的空旷地区
over the empty quarter of Saudi Arabia.
附带伤害将会是最小的
Collateral damage would be minimal.
对调查而言就不是了
Not for the investigation.
内鬼就会知道我们在查走私集团
The mole will know that we're onto the smuggling ring.
他会隐藏起来 我们就再也抓不到了
He'll go to ground, we'll never catch him.
一分钟后相遇
Contact in one minute.
贝克上尉
Captain Baker,
跟总统说一下你的打算
tell the president your plan.
我写了一个验证机器人的程序
I built an authentication bot that self-generates
-能够自己获取日志 -简单点
- a capture log... - The fast version.
好的 我们在国♥务♥院♥的
Yes, we placed a trap door
电脑系统里放置了一个陷阱
in the State Department's computer system,
如果有人篡改清单 我们就能知道
so if anyone tampers with the manifest, we'll know.
你的人在这些导弹上放置追踪装置了吗
Did your agent place a tracking device on those missiles?
当然 可是那也不能
Of course, but that-that doesn't...
那即使它降落也能追踪到
Well then, we'll hardly lose 'em if it lands.
我们在德里[印度]的特工可以去追回导弹
We have assets in Delhi who can recover the Stingers.
但是只有这个内鬼能告诉我们
But the mole is the only one who can tell us
是谁杀死了加西亚特工
who murdered Agent Garcia.
长官 我强烈建议取消这次拦截
Sir, I strongly advise you to call off this intercept.
难道要相信一个
What, and trust a program
小孩子做的程序吗
created by a 12-year-old?
需要您尽快决定 总统先生
Need a decision, Mr. President.
让驾驶员撤退
Tell our pilots to bug out.
B6 B7 撤退 重复 撤退
Bravo 6, Bravo 7, disengage. I repeat, disengage.
尽快返回基地
RTB, ASAP.
在我们知道结果前 每小时汇报一次
I want hourly reports on those Stingers
这些导弹的情况
until we get a result.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
如果这些导弹会出问题
And if those missiles are in danger,
就把那架飞机打下来
I'm shutting it down.
大家早上好
Morning, gang.
早上好
Good morning.
危机化解了
Crisis averted?
可能是刚开始
Or started, maybe.
没有鸡蛋了吗
What, no more eggs?
抱歉 长身体的孩子都吃光了
Sorry, Growing Boy strikes again.
-小杰 -我是遗传你的基因 女士
- Jace? - They're your chromosomes, lady.
那要怪姓麦考德的
Well, I blame the McCords.
这是莫林寄给你的
Speaking of, Maureen sent you something.
她在清理老爸的家
Oh, she's been cleaning out Dad's place.
他把这个存放在阁楼里留给我
Apparently, he left this for me in the attic.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
还有这种传家宝
Interesting choice for an heirloom.
这是个雷沃可视V8引擎
It's a Renwal Visible V8 engine.
好像是我七年级的圣诞礼物
It was my Christmas present in, like, seventh grade.
一直没能让这玩意运转起来
Never could get this thing to work.
是吗 爷爷不是不喜欢半途而废的人吗
Really? Didn't Grandpa hate quitters?
是的 他就是这样的人
Oh, yeah. You got to admire his style.
把我所有的奖杯和漫画都扔了 只留了这个
He threw out all my trophies and comics, leaves me this.
准备好了吗 小笨蛋
You ready, dorkus?
小杰
Hey Jace,
你想不想帮我
you want to help me see if we can
把这玩意弄好
finally get this thing to work?
继续延续两代人之间的恩怨吗
And foster a legacy of intergenerational cruelty?
我想还是算了吧
I think I'll pass.
不用问我 老爸
Don't bother asking me, Dad,
女孩子怎么会对这个感兴趣呢
because why would a girl be interested?
艾莉森 我觉得
Alison, I didn't think...
这就是关键
That's the point.
我没兴趣 你要是不问我或许还有一点
And I'm not, but maybe I would have been.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你要去吗
Oh, so you're gonna go?
真厉害 超级老爸
Well played, Super Dad.
你真觉得
You really thought
小杰会想要
Jace was gonna want...
我们已经很久没有
Well, it's just been such a long time
一起做点跟教育他
since we've done anything...
无关的事情了
that didn't involve a teachable moment.
我该走了
Oh, I got to go in.
如果你想要一起做点什么的话
Well, if you're looking for a shared activity,
我录了好多集《纸杯蛋糕之战》
I have DVR'ed tons of Cupcake Wars.
天哪
Oh, boy.
这家里一点吃的都没有
There is no food in this house.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
伊恩还好吗
Is Ian okay?
不知道 这就是问题
No idea. That's kind of the problem.
摄像头又坏了吗
The camera broke again?
两个小时前没信♥号♥♥了
Went off the air two hours ago.
技术人员也无力回天了
Techs just gave up on getting it back.
该死
Damn it.
还有什么新消息吗
Well, was there anything new?
学到了很多挖茅厕的方法 还有
Learned a lot about digging latrines. And...
特别监视组发来的这个
this just came in from Special Surveillance Group.
弗吉尼亚野战军的人
Team of VFF guys installing new
在他们边界上
defensive weaponry
安装了新的防御性武器 防坦克战壕
on their perimeter. Anti-tank ditches,
M18地雷
M18 Claymores...
还有一些M40狙击步♥枪♥
couple of M40s.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表